Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-10-2006, 01:59 PM   #1
cradle

Thumbs up Paris Hilton Game.

Ok this one is where we think of the most creative/embarassing death's and/or bad things to happen to Paris Hilton.

Me first.

Paris is walking down the road one day after getting dumped by her boyfriend and left on the side of the road to walk home. She ends up following a compas that she won a chuckee cheese and ends up going the wrong way. Ultimatly (sp?) she ends up in the hills of arizona where she gets devouered by bloodthirsty wolves, and then one pees on her. XD

Okokok Your turn!!
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:29 PM   #2
Alaizabel Cray

Why does everyone hate Paris Hilton? I know a lot of people really do not agree with her, I'm one of them, but I don't believe you can hate her based on what you hear through the media. To really make a judgement of someone you need to actually get to know them through them, not through some sort of filter. So she's your sterotypical rich blonde chick, big whoop. As much as I don't like the way she supposedly lives her life, I just don't see what the big deal is.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:41 PM   #3
cradle

No...she's just stupid.

I met her in person by accident and she is a dumbass.

She called me stupid goth...for no reason.
not kidding, it pissed me off, Not the fact that she called me goth, its the fact that she called me stupid, and her tone...
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:48 PM   #4
cradle

Actually no, on second thought, I'm not even mad at her for that, she's a materialistic bitch...what is the point of buying expensive ass shit when you can get by with the moderate...i mean really...the bitch can't even work a microwave she's been spoiled all her life.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:59 PM   #5
BlackButterfly

Well then, I would say that being insulted by someone for no reason at all is a good enough reason to dislike that particular person for proving herself to be a jerk...

Um... hmmm... yes. Personally, I have no positive or negative feelings toward Paris Hilton other than that she resembles a praying mantis in designer clothing... but since I am indignant that she insulted you in such a fashion, I'll play.

Paris Hilton is partying at some exclusive Miami nightclub and has become quite inebriated (quelle surprise). She takes off her 4-inch strappy stilettos and flings them away to facilitate dancing, and subsequently slips on a puddle of Mojito, thus impaling herself on the heel of one of the discarded shoes, thereby bleeding to death. ::evil smirk::
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 03:03 PM   #6
BlackButterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cradle
...i mean really...the bitch can't even work a microwave she's been spoiled all her life.
No... are you serious?!? That's so sad... she's handicapped...

In some tiny (non-existent) corner of my heart, a tear may or may not have been shed for her... or something.
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 03:03 PM   #7
cradle

Haha

"she resembles a praying mantis in designer clothing"
XD
Old 09-10-2006, 03:31 PM   #8
She_Is_My_Sin

I think that mutt of hers should mutate into a 10 foot killing machine & use her as a chew toy.

I don't actually hate her, but her appearance...freaks me out a little...
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 09:51 AM   #9
c130

Omg. I hate her with such venom... for all the reasons already explained here. Stupid cow should try living like the other 98% of Earth's population for a while before flipping us all off again.

She's out shopping one day, buying two dozen new pairs of shoes (at $2000 per pair, might I add). She decides to wear her favourite new pair home... but as they haven't been broken in yet, they cut her feet... They cut her so badly that they slice through her ankles and cut her feet off! So she falls over, bleeding, into the middle of the road. Her chauffeur-driven limo (the chauffeur's reactions aren't fast enough to brake when he sees Paris fall down in front of him) proceeds to drive over her wasp-thin midriff, making her already-under-pressure innards spew out her mouth, and grinding her face into a dead fox that was killed a couple of weeks before and was never scraped off the road. She suffocates on the rotting fox flesh before her bodyguards "notice" what happened.
Old 09-13-2006, 06:01 AM   #10
Slap Your Love

Aha! The best thread in this site! =] I'm going to have to give this good thought. I'll make a lovely one up today while I'm bored in class and post in this afternoon. ^.^
Old 09-13-2006, 12:52 PM   #11
cradle

Why thank you Slap Your Love.
Old 09-14-2006, 05:59 AM   #12
Slap Your Love

Talking

Paris walks down the street licking her nice ice cream cone she notices the clouds are getting darker and darker. She disregards this and looks down at her shinny stripper boots looking at herself in the reflection of them completely self-absorbed. Unknowingly she walks into the middle of a busy intersection and a Greyhound bus side-swipes her arm and leg off! All the cars stop and people call an ambulence to save her. The paramedics pick the deformed body of Paris Hilton up and place her on the stretcher. A loud rumble sounds in the dark sky and a flash of lightning strikes Paris while she lay in the stretcher. She is engulfed with flames as the sheets on the stretcher burn and so do her nice shiny stripper boots. Aw, poor paris, we all gotta die someday. =D Rofl..yes I'm demented. ^.^
Old 09-14-2006, 06:08 AM   #13
Slap Your Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by c130
Omg. I hate her with such venom... for all the reasons already explained here. Stupid cow should try living like the other 98% of Earth's population for a while before flipping us all off again.

She's out shopping one day, buying two dozen new pairs of shoes (at $2000 per pair, might I add). She decides to wear her favourite new pair home... but as they haven't been broken in yet, they cut her feet... They cut her so badly that they slice through her ankles and cut her feet off! So she falls over, bleeding, into the middle of the road. Her chauffeur-driven limo (the chauffeur's reactions aren't fast enough to brake when he sees Paris fall down in front of him) proceeds to drive over her wasp-thin midriff, making her already-under-pressure innards spew out her mouth, and grinding her face into a dead fox that was killed a couple of weeks before and was never scraped off the road. She suffocates on the rotting fox flesh before her bodyguards "notice" what happened.
Rofl, Good stuff, good stuff.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:55 PM   #14
unedifying

Quote:
Originally Posted by c130

I was going to post one, but I just can't beat this. So all I'll do is praise yours.
unedifying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 06:47 AM   #15
cradle

Praise to C130....

Paris is walking into a store buying purses, she finds one that she really likes and it only cost 2,000 dollars. She bought the purse and ran out to her Limo, only to notice that someone slashed her tires and wrote 'PARIS SUCKS' on the side of it....
she read the writing on the side of her car and retorted "hmm, that seems familiar"
She finally realised that she couldn't ride in a limo with slashed tires (trial and error) so she called for a cab.

"TAXII! OH TAXIIII!" she yelled and one man in a shitty cadallac pulled up...
"you need a ride" he said in a scratchy voice.
"you aren't a taxi..." paris replied.
"Oh I'm getting a new change meter installed...yeah...thats it"

Paris walked into the car with her brand new high heel shoes.
"Take me to 4th street" paris said.
"Oh I'm not taking you to 4th street" he said....And he locked the doors and drove off towards the old abandoned house...

Muahahaha!!! I'm demented...er..
Old 09-19-2006, 02:37 PM   #16
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Paris is dancing on the table top of course drunk as usual. She then finds herself in the lap of an old drunk man outside in some dark alley. His breath smells like cheese and she gets mortified. She tries to run away but trips over her $1,000,000 shoes and falls down into a sewer and ends up lost. She finally finds a way out of it but when she removes the cover to the opening she sticks her head out of it and gets it taken off by a fast moving vehicle. And down the street her bloody head rolls.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:35 PM   #17
cradle

XD

I like that one.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:18 AM   #18
Mr_Knuckles

Paris Hilton's last day:

Paris awakes at 3:44am. A cold sweat covers her entier body. "OH, That was a terrible nightmare Tinkerbell. I dreamed that I was poor, ugly, and no one liked me!", Paris told her rabies infested Chiuahua; oblivious to the fact that she couldn't get any uglier carrying around that chiseled man jaw and that everyone only likes her for her money. Paris eventually manages to coax herself back to sleep, ever afraid of reacuring dreams.

She awakes the next morning in very high spirits, as she has an appearance with Regis and Kelly. Paris showers and clothes and is on her way. Since the studio is only a couple blocks away, Paris decides she will walk the distance. She thought she needed the exercize because there was no time for the early morning anorexic ritual of vomiting in the toilet. Yup, no splash up today! Along the way she passes a store front that is displaying HDTV's for sale. The news is on, and she stops to watch along with others on the street. "In breaking news today, Rick and Kathy Hilton- parents of Paris Hilton- have been brutally murdered. Apparently a crazed environmentalist stormed through security and gunned them down with an AK-47. Before their deaths they gave specific instructions to give all their wealth to charity...." All the other people watching w/ Paris gaze at her as she murmers, "I am poor". The other people begin laughing and pointing. Paris yells, "QUIT LAUGHING"; but the laughter grows higher. The people are closing her in, still pointing, and now shouting "loser!", "commoner!", "whore!" Paris, with her back against the wall, slumps to the ground crying. "LEAVE ME ALONE!", she requests. The mob closes in tighter, kicking dust in her face, with laugher ever more intense. Paris, now encompased completely by the 'average people' she thought adored her so, finds herself inable to survive as one of them. As she wipes away the tears, her hand falls to the side and into a small pile of broken glass. She grabs a large sharp peice and begins ripping at her wrists, unable to handle the complete alienation. Paris' wrists, hands, and arms are covered with the blood that is gushing from her body. She feels faint but knows it's not over yet, and thinks "why is this taking so long?" With that thought Paris begins cutting at her own throat. She makes it half way through before she dies, but her body by instint alone, continues hacking away at itself as if fueled by the laugher and unaccepting shouts of the crowd. When it's all over there only remains a pile of hamburger like meat and a pool of blood that was once known as Paris Hilton.
Mr_Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 01:04 PM   #19
cradle

Mr. Knuckles, if I may correct you, puking is not anorexia, it would be bulemia....(sp?)
Old 09-20-2006, 02:06 PM   #20
She_Is_My_Sin

I thought that last one was great! I did another...it's very random...

Ok, Paris is playing around her gazillion acre Barbie style kingdom & as she's riding her solid gold pony (she's that rich) she thinks 'Gawsh this is like, sooooooo boring' so she phones up her slaves at the palace to get her a helicopter back to her bedroom. Whilst she's on the flight back up the garden path, she comes up with this brilliant idea! Why doesn't she just have a money fight? She has enough of it to do so! When she's back in her pink & fluffy bedroom she calls up all her friends, but all of them are busy. There's only one number left...& it's Lindsay Lohan's.

Well the two of them have beef (like an expensive cut of the stuff from the farm where the cows drink beer & get masages). But y'know Paris is too thick to provide her own entertainment & she's sooooooo bored! Well she shrugs it off & decides to give Lohan a ring.
"Heya is that like, Lindsay Lohan?"
"Yaah like, who is that?" Lindsay replies.
"It's like me, Paris. I know we've got allt his stuff going on but can we call it off for the day so I can have a money fight?"
"Like, what's that?"
"Well like, we're in a room & it's filled with like, cash & we like, throw it at each other" There is a pause from Lindsay.
"Yaah ok then"
"That's hawt. Come to the Hilton Palace at three"

Lindsay arrives & then they go to the cash chamber. Paris is really looking forward to this because she thinks they might actually patch things up. So they throw big wads of money at each other for a bit, until Paris starts screaming.
"Dammit Lindsay you fucking whore bitch! You gave me a paper cut!" She shows her. But to her horror Lindsay starts laughing like an evil genius.
"MWAH HA HA!!! You like, total duuuh brain. I spray a majority of your money with a deadly bacteria! & now thanks to that handy paper cut, it's entered your blood stream!" Paris looks at her hand. It goes purple & drops off. Then her head swells up & explodes! & Lindsay cackles at her own evil plot...then about 5 minutes later she forgets what she's laughing about & sods off home.

FIN.
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 04:03 PM   #21
Deadkennedy

Quote:
Ok this one is where we think of the most creative/embarassing death's and/or bad things to happen to Paris Hilton.

Me first.

Paris is walking down the road one day after getting dumped by her boyfriend and left on the side of the road to walk home. She ends up following a compas that she won a chuckee cheese and ends up going the wrong way. Ultimatly (sp?) she ends up in the hills of arizona where she gets devouered by bloodthirsty wolves, and then one pees on her. XD

Okokok Your turn!!
Paris gets embarest when her biggest fan pies on her infront of camera. Then she gets all sad and leave that place and she went to some party. She have gone to wrong place so she ended up at some fetish party. After leaving that place one guy killed her and cut of her silicons and he puted on himself and then he seld her to a nikrofil porn company. She got fucked by tones of guys and stuff like that.
Deadkennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 04:16 PM   #22
Deadkennedy

If you hate Paris that much wach this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPOhM-17Gq8
Deadkennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 04:52 PM   #23
Mr_Knuckles

Quote:
Mr. Knuckles, if I may correct you, puking is not anorexia, it would be bulemia....(sp?)

My apologies kind sir
Mr_Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 06:27 PM   #24
disorder

A Foamy script, for your sick entertainment:

(Foamy's Rant 3)

How about this....
Stop with the fucking reality shows. I am so sick of this fuckin' bullshit with the
Fucking fake-ass marriages for money, the munchkin bachelor shit, and anything
That has to do with greedy motherfuckers who will degrade themselves for cash.

...And that simpleton life with french hilton and that other illigitimate
Whore. How come these dumb bitches didn't get trampled by fuckin' cattle on that
Farm. I'm so sick of some psuedo-attractive bimbo selling her soul because she's
Fuckin' stupid. You want reality? How about a reality show where you oil up that
Hilton bitch and throw her naked into an all male jail filled with serial killers
And sadists. Give them a bunch of 12 inch sharp objects and let em loose on her
Ass. Yeah, welcome to reality!

And don't give me that "you're so cruel" bullshit. Not only would you have a
Reality show that people would actually want to watch, but you also have a great
Start for a series on an all new network called the "S n u f f" channel. The whole
Channel would be dedicated to the elimination of a fuckin' moron, every half
Hour! I would be personally involved in every show and would work overtime to
Ensure that 48 idiots were removed from society every day.

...See, I have ideas, and this fucking fearie factor shit. Oh, woopdee-doo...eat a
Bunch of liquified rats and we'll give you 3,000 dollars. I'm so sick of these shows
That try to induce fear. You want to see fear, how about i sit your fuckin'
Contestants down in a small room, chain em down naked into metal chairs that
Are wired to a heating system. What you do, is then you turn up the heat slowly
Over a 32 hour period, slowly increasing the ammount of heat conducted through
The metal chairs until it's as hot as a branding iron. And once they've passed out
Due to the extreme pain brought about by a 32 hour burning flesh fest, hang em
On a wall by their arms, in a room where the only visable thing is a sign that says
"you have this much time left to live" with a countdown underneath, starting at
24 hours and counting down by the second.

So now they gotta hang their, just watching the clock...wondering what's
Going to happen... How are they gonna die....will it be worse than the heating
Chair....who knows.....

Once the clock gets down to the final second you turn on the lights and yell
"surprise".... And if they don't die of a heart attack, you hit em in the face with a
Large pie. ....sit back, all laugh, pretend it's all a joke.....lull them into a false
Sence of security by saying, "you've won 10 million dollars", ...then take out the
Razors and salt. You put one cut on their body, 2 inches long, every 15 minutes,
And then hire some toothless bum to slowly tear open the wounds with his filthy
Fingernails while pouring salt in the cuts at the same time!

I could go on, but i think that's a little too much reality for some of you.
And i don't want to hear about "how sick and twisted" the ideas and concepts are
In this cartoon...you don't like it, too bad....if television had some decent shows to
Occupy and entertain my mind, i wouldn't have such demented thoughts
So it's your fault....welcome to reality tv assholes!

~

Foamy is my hero <3
Old 09-20-2006, 11:11 PM   #25
dark_dragon_of_ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackButterfly
[color=royalblue]

Um... hmmm... yes. Personally, I have no positive or negative feelings toward Paris Hilton other than that she resembles a praying mantis in designer clothing... but... color]
Hey dont mock the praying mantis's , they are awsome =D
dark_dragon_of_ice is offline   Reply With Quote