Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-05-2010, 10:33 PM   #1
Cicero1334

My confession...

There we were, in bed making passionate love - things had been a bit hard on our relationship lately so this was becoming a rarer and rarer event.

"Oh, Deathrocker!" I cried out in bliss! "What?!" Bat Brains yelled in the darkness. "What did you just say you stupid bitch?!" The lights flickered on. I stayed silent, my heart was racing. "Tell me!" The rage in his voice went up at an exponential rate. I attempted to scramble out of bed but he snatched my wrist with a surprising amount of force. "Say it you stupid whore!" He clenched his hand tighter on my wrist. "Stop it, you're hurting me!" I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong.

"Is this how you repay more for all I've done to you? Huh?!"
"Let go! Please, I didn't mean it!" I began to tear up.

Secretly, I did mean it. I meant it more than anything else I'd ever meant before. I was no longer in love with Batty.

He got up, and shoved me into the wall. It hurt, but I was more afraid of death than physical pain. I began to analyze the situation, trying to calculate the chances that someone might hear my screams in case things got worse. Bat Brains approached me very slowly and pointed at me. "Fuck you, you stupid whore! You've been nothing but trouble and misery! I know what you've been doing...with him." The accusing stare he gave me burned into my brain; I couldn't stand to look at him and broke eye contact. That's when I spotted the steak knife on the nightstand wedged between the bed and I. Bat Brains and I were both vegetarians but we had tried some blood play a few days earlier and I had forgotten to tidy up.

Without thinking I grabbed it and lunged at him blindly. His fist collided with my temple at the same moment the knife plunged into him. I felt an immediate buckling and then resistance. When I opened my eyes I was greeted to Bat Brains slumping to the floor and making a gurgling noise while trying to reach for the knife embedded in his throat. It confused me that there wasn't as much blood as I thought there would be, but that wasn't my top priority. I was scared, and I desperately needed to get out of the room. I grabbed a sheet off of the bed, wrapped it around my body and ran out into the darkness naked and alone.

To be continued...
Cicero1334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:32 AM   #2
gothicusmaximus

Hilarious, cheers. You're 'Deathrocker', I presume?
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:46 AM   #3
Still Jack

This is actually quite amusing.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:25 AM   #4
Pineapple_Juice

Sucks that the story is the only one on this whole page that isn't spam.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:02 AM   #5
Ben Lahnger

I confess ... it was a better read than the last five spam ads I pulled up.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:57 AM   #6
Cicero

I doubt I'll be giving up Bat Brains for a hermaphrodite any time soon. Least of all a 'deathrock' one.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:48 PM   #7
Cicero1334

Part 2

At first I thought I was running directionless, just away from the murder scene. After sprinting through numerous twists and turns through the streets of London I grew tired and slowed my pace down. I looked around me and saw I was on an indistinct street to the normal eye. But I knew that it was Deathrocker's home street. "'Ello there, missy." I felt a rough hand grab my ass through the thin sheet that didn't do a very well job of covering my body.

I recoiled in disgust and turned to the source of my dismay. I saw a bag lady so dirty and ancient, her race was hard to determine. "Fancy a shag? I got meself a spot of tweek if that's what you're in for!" She exclaimed. "No, leave me alone" I said, while backing up towards Deathrocker's apartment building.

She reached for me but I evaded her grip. I pushed her and she landed straight on her head. I head the sick smack as her fragile skull hit the pavement. She seemed disoriented, but not injured. I ran to Deathrocker's apartment and used the key he gave me to enter. I ran to his apartment and pounded on the door.

He answered the door promptly. (He stayed up all night because he was a vampyre) "Alison, what are you doing here?" he asked. I said nothing. I just embraced him and closed the door behind me. He could see that I'd been crying but he knew that I didn't want to discuss it.

I decided that I would take my pain and fuel it into pleasure for him. I began to make out with him roughly. I then unbuttoned his leather jacket and began kissing his bare chest as I went down to my knees. I unbuttoned and pulled down his leather bondage pants and found his raging erection. He slapped my face a few times with it and poked me in the eye. Finally, I wrapped my mouth around his hard cock. It tasted absolutely divine and he knew I loved it. I only sucked him (and deep throated him, which caused me to gag) for a short time since he was planning on using my thick saliva as lube on the opposite end of my digestive system.

He ordered me to get on my hands and knees and I obeyed. He plunged his cock into my awaiting asshole without hesitation and thrust at a fast pace. It felt like the worst shit I've ever taken. Quickly, however, it dissipated and pure ecstasy took its place. He was very rough, which was just the way I liked it. I came first, afterward, he went from my anus to my hot pussy. It felt a little slimy; I realized that his penis most likely had my shit on it. I felt like the dirty whore that I was and I loved it. After getting his cock re-lubricated with my pussy juices, he once again went back to my asshole. This time pounding it harder than ever, I felt intense pain and pleasure. "IT HURTS SO GOOD!" I screamed with all my might! He responded by slapping my ass so hard that it left a nasty red mark.

He commanded me to begin fingering my pussy as I began to reach my second climax, he pulled his dick out of my bowels and put it up to my lips. I noticed that it was covered in more shit and had also acquired blood from my chocolate starfish. He pressed it to my upper lip and made a mark across it. He then inserted it into my mouth and began to fuck my disgusting maw.

The taste was both erotic and horrendous. Combined with his thrusting I began to gag. He ignored that and forced me to deep throat him. My gagging became worse until I finally coughed up a small amount of vomit on his dick. This really angered him and he pulled out of my mouth, slapped me twice. "Open your mouth again, you fucking slut!" he screamed, to which I complied. He resumed fucking my face and throat until finally we both had our orgasms almost simultaneously!

I tasted our cum, my shit and vomit, and his dick all at once, it was a beautiful moment. I swallowed all of it with love and made sure his cock was perfectly clean. I attempted to climb up to kiss him, but he slapped me away. "That's disgusting!" He proclaimed with disgust. "Oh yeah, sorry." I replied. I understood why he would be disdain to swallow such a concoction, however, it was my place to do so. "I love you." I followed up. "I love you too, Alison." He wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep. For the first time in my life I felt truly happy.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:29 PM   #8
Cicero1334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
I doubt I'll be giving up Bat Brains for a hermaphrodite any time soon. Least of all a 'deathrock' one.
That's very low of you, Alison. You of all people should know better than to name-call ad hominem, especially about something as insignificant as gender.

Don't worry, I'll keep working on you, my love. You'll forget all about Bat Brains soon enough.

Oh, and did your sister's pussy ever recover from the viscous r@ping she received from that foreigner? Tell her that I love her too. But not as much as I love you.