Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:33 AM   #26
JCC

Despanan: Master of the art of telling the same joke seven times in the same thread.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:36 AM   #27
Alarica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch
Herbal remedies are good; however, getting the right one is tricky. Nothing beats drinking water and exercise. Most doctors agree that is the best way to stabilize moods and prevent disease. It is also natural and the side effect is being healthy and in shape.
Are you on drugs?

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:21 PM   #28
Despanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Despanan: Master of the art of telling the same joke seven times in the same thread.
Gothic.net the master of repeating the same arguments over and over after they have been thoroughly rebutted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:07 PM   #29
$haDe

Chuck Norris: Master of the art of showing off how much hair he has, even though, it's look terribly crazy.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:58 AM   #30
Serren

My husband takes depokote to control his moods. He doesn't get any side effects. If you do get side effects then its much better to talk to your doc than suddenly stop your medication.

Exercise and a healthy diet can also help control moods. I do yoga and meditation to help control my mental health problems in addition to medication.

I wonder if you've been offered any type of therapy? Anger of anxiety management can be good with controlling out bursts.
Serren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:24 PM   #31
Breathless Horror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarica
Are you on drugs?
I resent that! :P

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 01:47 PM   #32
Alarica

As much as I resent NOT having any?

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote