Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-30-2006, 06:54 PM   #1
Malady

introduction

1. My hobbies are reading non- bubble gummy books, writing stories until I get writer’s block and then never finishing them, drawing, daydreaming, and shopping at goodwill, value village, redlight, buffalo exchange, and maybe hot topic.
2. I’m from Seattle, Washington
3. My favorite authors are Ann Rice, Edgar Allen Poe, Holly Black, and Francesca Lia Block.
4. My favorite movie is ( at the moment) Crybaby. . .but I also love Edward Scissorhands, Lord of the Rings, The Watcher in the Woods, Ringu, and Dogma.
5. I don’t have ANY clue what I want played at my wedding. . .not even sure I believe in marriage. . .and if so, not sure that I myself want to get married.
6. I want. . .well, I have this kind of twisted image of some crazy Aqua song being played at my funeral. . .that, or a really obscene rap song. . .because I find that type of thing funny.
7. How I want to die . . .dramatic, tragic, with a tearjerker background song and last words that will be quoted for years to come. . .and I also wan to witness the apocalypse, so maybe that’ll play a part in my death.
8. I want to be cremated, and spread over Antarctica, because I plan on doing a lot of traveling in my life, but I may not be abled to get there.
9. My fav. Outfit?. . .would have to be my flouncy black and white lace “******” dress, fishnet shirt underneath, with my black heart locket, checkered tights, and flat ballet style shoes.
10. The thing I miss about childhood is not being so cynical, being abled to believe anything, and not knowing about the horrible things that go on the world.
11. Siouxsie and the Banshees, Marilyn Manson, the Cure, Evanescence, Switchblade Symphony
12. I’m starting school at the Center, next year. (That’s the alternative school right by the space needle for you non Seattlittes)
13. Because I got linked to this website from another, read some of the posts and thought the things you guys were talking about were interesting.
13. I'm a chick.
Malady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 07:44 PM   #2
An Eccentric Cellist

You like Holly Black! Holy shit! Which do you like better Tithe or Valiant? Favorite part of preferred book? Sorry, you find very few people even know who she is.

Welcome to G.net *big, flouncy curtsy*, Milady.
I know you're Malady but I couldn't resist.

Quote:
6. I want. . .well, I have this kind of twisted image of some crazy Aqua song being played at my funeral. . .that, or a really obscene rap song. . .because I find that type of thing funny.
The lot of us have pretty twisted humor at times, I must admit Aqua=hilarity, obscene rap song=me rolling in my casket.
G'night
An Eccentric Cellist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 08:39 PM   #3
Magpie_Tendencies

Welcome.

Forgive my ignorance, but what are bubble-gum books?
Old 05-31-2006, 08:56 PM   #4
Malady

* I can't decide between tithe and valiant. . .but i do think i prefer tithe. . .
* i havnt gotten around to reading the weetzie bat books, but i've read most of her other books
*bubble- gummy. . .like teen romance novels. . .with a pop star love interest. . .*shudder*
Malady is offline   Reply With Quote