Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 12:17 AM   #21201
LetheanBlacklight

Yes... this is the stagnate time, yes? But I wouldn't really consider the prior situation to be a "fight"... It was more like watching a bitchy retard burst in flames.
Old 08-02-2008, 03:32 AM   #21202
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine
Hehe, what a fucking fool I will make of myself tomorrow when I read this. IU just want to talk to someone. I just lighted a cigarette through clenched theeth and I'm having real problems typing this message so yuo can read it.. I'm smoking the fucking best marborlo 100 I've ever tasted but my teeth keeep clenching it so I get ash all over the place.

I feel like a newbie typing speeded but can't help myself. First time I'm online on gnet while under influence. Saw a picture of honeythorn and minyalel, and del and I get a weird though how uttely goth they seeem. I keep ashing my cigarette and I do a million times at the same time. I get hold of mysle and the typing slow down to a sready flow. Nose stings nicely from the mephedrone I've taken and my eyes tears from the cigarette smoke.

Find myself listening to Amphetamine logic, floorshow and body electric. I but my hat on and shades and damd do I feel lilde nadrew eldrithc. the cigarett e burns my lipa nd I findmyc.. must post now. breathing slow and mist resist taking mre. This shit takes if effect from that chemical in your brain which gives you pleasure. I feej just like whan I discover I love somene and the anwer whit that they do it too. Love you all. Must stop onhaling the smoke from the cigarerte and tidy all my room. I jst bruned myu finger on a cigarette an my lips tremble, Once again feeling like an idiot for postin gtis. Beats amphetaime by faaar.. acid on tehf floor so I wak on the celins. Must hit pist buttn. Can't. fompelled to yyp emore and more. Every keystrom isa pleausre heaveeeeeen. Breath slow and put in lights with the sisters, Thank ou all, you goffci bums. start clenching real bad in teeth now and my nose keep runng. watch them do, the falling over. gotta post. nothg but teh knife to live for,gove me oone good reasin.. give me onge good reaton, giove me more... mephedrone logic. Women, and the women come and goo, talking about me likey enow. HIT POST DAMMIT:

Ohhhhh dear. (HUG) Stop clenching you'll give yourself a headache!
Old 08-02-2008, 05:40 AM   #21203
Tismine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine
Hehe, what a fucking fool I will make of myself tomorrow when I read this. IU just want to talk to someone. I just lighted a cigarette through clenched theeth and I'm having real problems typing this message so yuo can read it.. I'm smoking the fucking best marborlo 100 I've ever tasted but my teeth keeep clenching it so I get ash all over the place.

I feel like a newbie typing speeded but can't help myself. First time I'm online on gnet while under influence. Saw a picture of honeythorn and minyalel, and del and I get a weird though how uttely goth they seeem. I keep ashing my cigarette and I do a million times at the same time. I get hold of mysle and the typing slow down to a sready flow. Nose stings nicely from the mephedrone I've taken and my eyes tears from the cigarette smoke.

Find myself listening to Amphetamine logic, floorshow and body electric. I but my hat on and shades and damd do I feel lilde nadrew eldrithc. the cigarett e burns my lipa nd I findmyc.. must post now. breathing slow and mist resist taking mre. This shit takes if effect from that chemical in your brain which gives you pleasure. I feej just like whan I discover I love somene and the anwer whit that they do it too. Love you all. Must stop onhaling the smoke from the cigarerte and tidy all my room. I jst bruned myu finger on a cigarette an my lips tremble, Once again feeling like an idiot for postin gtis. Beats amphetaime by faaar.. acid on tehf floor so I wak on the celins. Must hit pist buttn. Can't. fompelled to yyp emore and more. Every keystrom isa pleausre heaveeeeeen. Breath slow and put in lights with the sisters, Thank ou all, you goffci bums. start clenching real bad in teeth now and my nose keep runng. watch them do, the falling over. gotta post. nothg but teh knife to live for,gove me oone good reasin.. give me onge good reaton, giove me more... mephedrone logic. Women, and the women come and goo, talking about me likey enow. HIT POST DAMMIT:
Yes, I should think you would. Honestly, Mr. Meth. That made no sense once-so-ever. I bet you that you're going to have absolutely no teeth at all when you get older, on account of you clenching them so horribly.
Mm, I do hope that you don't feel badly right now. =[

In other news, I just ate chocolate stuff (if you are unsure as to what this is, read the Sweet Potato Queen's guide to Love. It is DELICIOUS.) and a potato. I now feel very, very ill.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:39 AM   #21204
Aaroneet

Since I'm going to be a Senior in High School, it is the first year I'm looking forward to going back.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:22 AM   #21205
Mir

If anyone is interested in experiencing mob mentality, they needn't look any further than this forum.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:22 AM   #21206
badteccy

I'm having a party tonight and I am nervous, thank GOD my friend is coming over early to help me get ready...
Old 08-02-2008, 09:25 AM   #21207
She_Is_My_Sin

Good luck with your party Badteccy!

My sister's friend has just came back from Florida and she brought my sister back a box of Lucky Charms. They were my favourite cereal as a child, but then they suddenly stopped selling them over here. Well, at least she's sharing with me.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:30 AM   #21208
dabbadmc

I'm going to Canada in about...12 hours! I'm so excited!
Old 08-02-2008, 09:59 AM   #21209
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
If anyone is interested in experiencing mob mentality, they needn't look any further than this forum.
I notice that you often defend stupid people when they become subject to attack by the members of this forum, and practically never engage in mocking such people yourself.
Do you not find these people to be stupid and worthy of ridicule? Or does your objection to mob mentality provoke you to overlook that?
Old 08-02-2008, 10:24 AM   #21210
badteccy

Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Is_My_Sin
Good luck with your party Badteccy!

My sister's friend has just came back from Florida and she brought my sister back a box of Lucky Charms. They were my favourite cereal as a child, but then they suddenly stopped selling them over here. Well, at least she's sharing with me.
Thanks, my best friends harpy ex is coming (I couldn't uninvite her after they broke up)....so yeaaaaaa...drama mixed with beer....guh.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:44 AM   #21211
Mir

a) I am stupid, therefore, I feel a kinship with said people.

b) Assholery achieves nothing. If you are really sincere about getting your point across, you do it with patience, love and understanding. I suspect that, that is far from the motive.

c) It seems that as a rule, I tend to go in the exact opposite direction of what people here will do. Of course, I am not anal about following said rule.

d) Mob mentality? More like bullying. But hey, what do I know.

e) I don't even know why I'm here. I actively dislike goth/emo/punk and other alternative people. [shrug] I guess I'm really bored. Maybe it is because you guys are so awesome. Who knows.

[sodomizes self for replying.]
Old 08-02-2008, 11:02 AM   #21212
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
a) I am stupid, therefore, I feel a kinship with said people.

b) Assholery achieves nothing. If you are really sincere about getting your point across, you do it with patience, love and understanding. I suspect that, that is far from the motive.

c) It seems that as a rule, I tend to go in the exact opposite direction of what people here will do. Of course, I am not anal about following said rule.

d) Mob mentality? More like bullying. But hey, what do I know.

e) I don't even know why I'm here. I actively dislike goth/emo/punk and other alternative people. [shrug] I guess I'm really bored. Maybe it is because you guys are so awesome. Who knows.

[sodomizes self for replying.]
Except for e) this describes my opinions as well.

Old 08-02-2008, 02:05 PM   #21213
She_Is_My_Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by badteccy
Thanks, my best friends harpy ex is coming (I couldn't uninvite her after they broke up)....so yeaaaaaa...drama mixed with beer....guh.

Heh, I think that's always expected at parties! Just pray that there isn't any violence.

Or people chucking up in the sink rather than a toilet. It's a bitch to clean up.

Ugggh...
Old 08-02-2008, 02:30 PM   #21214
Xombie

I haven't slept since Thursday night, and I've been doing coke since 4 am. I am a wreck.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:44 PM   #21215
TurquoiseXx

Maybe you should try to get some help Xombie. You're too young to be destroying your life like that (no one should be destroying their life, but you know what I mean).
Old 08-02-2008, 03:12 PM   #21216
Xombie

I only use coke about...one day out of every two months, but I'm trying to excuse myself, and I understand that even that is bad. However, I don't think that at that frequency I'm destroying my life. I guess I'll just see what happens.
Old 08-02-2008, 03:16 PM   #21217
JCC

Eh, as long as it's clean and as long as you're not addicted, you could be doing a lot worse shit. I plan on doing coke when I'm older.
Old 08-02-2008, 03:19 PM   #21218
TurquoiseXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Eh, as long as it's clean and as long as you're not addicted, you could be doing a lot worse shit. I plan on doing coke when I'm older.
You're joking right? I think it's a shame how some people, or should I say kids, PLAN on using drugs when they're older. What will you get out of it?
Old 08-02-2008, 03:30 PM   #21219
JCC

The feeling. I think it's a shame that drugs are so stigmatised, and more importantly that the people lap it up when the propaganda's dished out. The War on Drugs is pointless, especially when cocaine was a friend to everyone in the War On Other Countries. Sigmund Freud in the 1800s wrote about Cocaine in Uber Coca:

..exhilaration and lasting euphoria, which in no way differs from the normal euphoria of the healthy person...You perceive an increase of self-control and possess more vitality and capacity for work....In other words, you are simply normal, and it is soon hard to believe you are under the influence of any drug....Long intensive physical work is performed without any fatigue...This result is enjoyed without any of the unpleasant after-effects that follow exhilaration brought about by alcohol....Absolutely no craving for the further use of cocaine appears after the first, or even after repeated taking of the drug...

Drugs rule. You'd expect no less from a staunch left-winger, but there you go.
Old 08-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #21220
TurquoiseXx

Good luck JCC.
Old 08-02-2008, 03:47 PM   #21221
honeythorn

Having seen the effects of most widely available drugs on my brother, including cocaine, I think I'll pass. He eventually became a Heroin addict for several years, his veins stood out raised on his arms and were hard and dark red. They eventually started collapsing and he began injecting into his groin. When he couldn't get any he'd shake and cough , rattling they call it.

He's always been a dealer of Cannabis and still is. And although he ended up getting jailed for 18 months in one of Jamaica's worst prisons about 4 years ago, it effectively saved him from Heroin due to the fact that nobody had any or could afford to get any in there.

So quite frankly Drugs don't appeal to me.
Old 08-02-2008, 03:50 PM   #21222
TurquoiseXx

I'm with you. I've never tried drugs nor do I have the desire to do them.

Thank you for sharing honeythorn. It's a very good example of what could happen.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:27 PM   #21223
Sir Canvas Corpsey

I'm going to a friend's 18th on the 15th, it's going to normal drinking and all, we were going to go down to the park and get stoned but then we realised the hill back to the house is a mutherlicker. So we may opt to go into the alleyway near the church, it'll be a one-off thing for me, I don't have the funds to become addicted anyway.

Also... HP Shaking and baking in Southern Kalifornia... am I the only one who in their mind instantly sees him putting his hip out... >_>;;
Old 08-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #21224
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey
Also... HP Shaking and baking in Southern Kalifornia... am I the only one who in their mind instantly sees him putting his hip out... >_>;;
You mean like this?
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...ii-2007066.jpg

Old 08-02-2008, 08:36 PM   #21225
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
.Absolutely no craving for the further use of cocaine appears after the first, or even after repeated taking of the drug...
El. Oh. El.
Closed Thread