Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-24-2011, 10:40 AM   #201
JJ_Spade

I Don't Think It's Because Of Your Sign; I Think It's Because You Aren't Happy With The Girl If You Cheated On Her. Either Way, If She Forgave You, Take It As A Gift.
JJ_Spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:43 AM   #202
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
What can I say? You had a manwich with Kontan and Apathy, you have great taste XD
I KNEW you wanted me. You can drop the whole feminism bit now - clearly, it's just been your way of playing hard-to-get over the last 3 years.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:48 AM   #203
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwalker39 View Post
I love her till death do us part.
Nope.chachacha
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:33 PM   #204
Mr.Doobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwalker39 View Post
I cheated on her twice and she still forgave me. And i thank God for that. But it's in my nature. I am a sagittarius. But i will stay loyal. I love her till death do us part.
Ok, first I see you call yourself an anarchist, now I see this thing right here.

Please stay for a long time. You seem to have the makings of a promising lolcow.
Mr.Doobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:27 PM   #205
Cat Stark

If you cheat on someone it should not be forgiven. If that happened to me, them cheating would always hang over my head. What is stopping them from cheating again? They already got away with it once (or twice).
Also, the excuse "it is my nature" is a lot of bull. There are a lot if sociopaths out there that have "normal" lives. Just because the stars say you are one way does not make it true. It is yourself that chooses what makes you you.
Cat Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:28 PM   #206
6SixSick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Stark View Post
If you cheat on someone it should not be forgiven. If that happened to me, them cheating would always hang over my head. What is stopping them from cheating again? They already got away with it once (or twice).
Also, the excuse "it is my nature" is a lot of bull. There are a lot if sociopaths out there that have "normal" lives. Just because the stars say you are one way does not make it true. It is yourself that chooses what makes you you.
If someone cheats on you they deserve to be deleted from your life. But if you then decide to be with them, you cannot then emotionally blackmail them everytime you want them to act a certain way.
6SixSick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:34 PM   #207
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6SixSick View Post
If someone cheats on you they deserve to be deleted from your life. But if you then decide to be with them, you cannot then emotionally blackmail them everytime you want them to act a certain way.
Cheating Is Bad And Everyone Knows It, Hell We All Been Cheated On I'm Sure, However, I Feel That Whoever Cheats Is Most Likely Unhappy With Being With Who They Are With. That Being Said, He Should Find The Person He Would Be Happy With. Also, The More He Or She Fucks Up, The More Bitter AND More Unhappier The Relationship Will Become.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:44 PM   #208
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child View Post
I KNEW you wanted me. You can drop the whole feminism bit now - clearly, it's just been your way of playing hard-to-get over the last 3 years.
Drop the feminist bit? Dear Apathy, every time you utter the slightest feminist thing, I get wet.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:23 AM   #209
Cat Stark

If they had not done it in the first place, there would be no blackmail. That being said, how many couples do not use some kind of blackmail to get what they want? I do not think there are many. How many times has a guy wanted to go out with his friends and the girl says something like, "Oh,honey, but you always go out with them and I feel neglected." or something like that? It happens all the time. People want to control other people. "It's in our nature."
Old 02-26-2011, 11:13 AM   #210
6SixSick

Quote:
If they had not done it in the first place, there would be no blackmail. That being said, how many couples do not use some kind of blackmail to get what they want? I do not think there are many. How many times has a guy wanted to go out with his friends and the girl says something like, "Oh,honey, but you always go out with them and I feel neglected." or something like that? It happens all the time. People want to control other people. "It's in our nature."
No it's culture. It's learned behaviour. With my ex (who I'm now good friends with) I clearly communicated my frustrations with her and she with me. That kind of whiny "Oh honey" nonsense is immature. She would been better off saying sonething like "ok I realise you have made plans for tonight, but can we had a talk tomorrow about it?"
Then the guy has space to enjoy his evening and the next day they can communicate clearly their feelings to each other, and reach a favourable conclusion.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:10 PM   #211
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Drop the feminist bit? Dear Apathy, every time you utter the slightest feminist thing, I get wet.
I know it, baby. Don't you worry your pretty little head. I firmly believe that's JUST as valid as my hard-on.

Old 02-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #212
Saya

Oh dear, I need to go open a window...
Old 02-26-2011, 04:06 PM   #213
Saya

No, just got hot all of a sudden.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:11 PM   #214
6SixSick

Warm fart?
Old 02-26-2011, 04:42 PM   #215
Saya

You people kill magic.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #216
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6SixSick View Post
Warm fart?
Lol, Like Roses....
Old 02-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #217
Solumina

Quote:
That's a load of shit. If you are blackmailing each other then you don't have a healthy relationship. Relationships take compromise but not blackmail. If, for instance, Jake wants to go hang out with his buddies but there is something that I want him to do then we talk about it and figure out whether he needs to reschedule his buddy time or if he will help me out before or after his buddy time. If I feel like he is spending all of his free time out and about so that I'm feeling neglected or like I have to do all of the housework then we talk about it when we have some time together (in other words: not when he already has plans because I don't want him to feel bad for spending time with friends or obligated to cancel) and we talk about it like adults.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:45 PM   #218
JJ_Spade

I Do Agree It Does Take Compromise, I Just Kicked A Possible Relationship To The Street Because He Was A "My Way Or The Highway Kinda Guy" I Do Believe Talking Things Out IS The Best Way To Handle Things. And Somethings Depending On What It Is, Needs To Be Handled As Soon As Possible. If Someone Values The Relationship They Would...However If It Isnt That Serious, Waiting Isnt An Issue. Cat-Hun, Trust Me On This One As Well.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:13 AM   #219
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
You people kill magic.
Hey, don't look at them. Look at ME. I'll make it worth your while by taking out my junk and squeezing the end to make it talk. If you're real good, I might even draw a little face on it, to help us all get into... character.

Old 02-27-2011, 07:44 AM   #220
Saya

Hahahaha, my attention will never wander again.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:33 AM   #221
Cat Stark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
That's a load of shit. If you are blackmailing each other then you don't have a healthy relationship. Relationships take compromise but not blackmail. If, for instance, Jake wants to go hang out with his buddies but there is something that I want him to do then we talk about it and figure out whether he needs to reschedule his buddy time or if he will help me out before or after his buddy time. If I feel like he is spending all of his free time out and about so that I'm feeling neglected or like I have to do all of the housework then we talk about it when we have some time together (in other words: not when he already has plans because I don't want him to feel bad for spending time with friends or obligated to cancel) and we talk about it like adults.
But how many people do "talk about it like adults"? Not very many. That is one of the reasons that the divorce rate is so high. People do not talk. In perfect world people would not have to blackmail and bride (How many people do things in a relationship for sex?) to get their significant other to do something or not to do something. Most of the time it does not work that way. There are always strings attached and a bottom line. People use each other, most just chose not to notice because of the idea it makes them a bad person, or they would have to admit that their relationship is not working out as well as they think.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:58 AM   #222
JJ_Spade

What's The Right Age To Get Married Then?
Old 02-27-2011, 12:02 PM   #223
Cat Stark

People do get married when they should not but also to who they should not. That is a reason, but it also due to lack of communication. Even if you marry young, you can still hold it together if you really work at it and communicate. Most people do not want to put in that work. Why do what is hard? Divorce is easier. There is no trying, no working it out. Yes, it costs a lot of money to do it, but to some people it is still easier.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:32 PM   #224
Solumina

Quote:
But how many people do "talk about it like adults"?
Well Jake and I do, as do the majority of the adult couples that I know.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:19 PM   #225
Cat Stark

Good for you and your friends. I hope it stays that way, but it is hard for you to say that just because you and the limited amount of people you know are one way that it makes most of the people in America that way. Some people just get lucky. Not all, some.