Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:56 PM   #1
triggerhappi26

Small Problem but still

Stupid online shopping.
Must explain I suppose

SOOOO April 20th put in an order with witches moon, no word about anything so 2 weeks after the order was placed I sent an email enquiring about my order and when I should expect it

During that time I had another order put in with dragons moon gifts, 2 days after the order not only do I get an update but I also get the tracking number and 5 days after the order was placed there's my package. 100 dollar order 10.50 for shipping. This to me was very high standards.

Back to the other package, 200 dollar order 60 dollar shipping, finally I get an email back and I'm told my package isn't even shipped yet. Then they say the package wont arrive til May 31st. They also say when it's shipped I'll get an email with the tracking number, it's now 6 days later and still no email with the tracking.

If you're going to charge shipping that is more than a quarter of what the order was you could at least get the package SHIPPED TO PEOPLE.

Any way I'm just pissed cause anytime within the next 6 weeks I can be called to move to California, 260 dollars down the drain because of poor service.

Idiots.

Guess I'm up shit creek without a paddle. Whatever.
triggerhappi26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
korinna5555

There's this lovely little thing called THE RANT THREAD.

Quit yer bitchin'.. you are able to drop almost $400 on unnecessary crap. Things could be a lot worse.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:19 PM   #3
triggerhappi26

I'll keep that in mind.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:39 PM   #4
Apathy's_Child

Oh, come on. Practically every thread in this section could go in Rant. And being able to afford things you don't need to survive doesn't mean it shouldn't grate when you get screwed.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:41 PM   #5
triggerhappi26

Thank you for that
Old 05-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #6
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555 View Post
there's this lovely little thing called the rant thread.

Quit yer bitchin'.. You are able to drop almost $400 on unnecessary crap. Things could be a lot worse.
she doesn't even have enough allowance left to feed her horses!
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:37 PM   #7
triggerhappi26

Well I will say this only once,
I am not rich, I'm not even well off, hell alot of time I'm living pay check to pay check. But I work hard and if I want to save for things and enjoy my money I will.
you only have one life and if you're going to put in the hard work then it's ok to live a little too.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:41 PM   #8
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerhappi26 View Post
Well I will say this only once,
I am not rich, I'm not even well off, hell alot of time I'm living pay check to pay check. But I work hard and if I want to save for things and enjoy my money I will.
you only have one life and if you're going to put in the hard work then it's ok to live a little too.
Ahhh you don't have to justify yourself to her.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:42 PM   #9
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
Hah! that made me laugh
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:48 PM   #10
KontanKarite

Since a few of us seem to enjoy making jabs at people based on fiction, I'll just go ahead and make some true jabs.

Underwear, you're obnoxious and look STUPID AS FUCK when you don't know what your talking about.

Alan... if you value looking smart, don't side with Underwear "I'm as interesting as watching paint dry" Oaf when she makes jabs at people's character unless you too actually like looking AS FUCKING STUPID as you possibly can. You're better than that. So I implore you to stop looking so god damned dumb.

Let me make it clear to you, the score right now is that K is more of an adult than either of you. Where Oaf gets her support from crotchety old horny men's money and you from your parents, she actually PAYS her own bills, she actually rents her own place, pays for her own gas and groceries. Seriously, mother fuck the both of you. Go ahead, continue looking fucking stupid. It's laughable that you think you can attack her character based on what you know of her when she was 15/16. Get with the times, dipshits.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:57 PM   #11
Alan

Wow, you're calling me a dipshit for laughing at a joke played on a friend, AT THE SAME TIME as you claim I'm the childish one?
real classy
Old 05-17-2010, 07:11 PM   #12
KontanKarite

No. I'm calling you out on egging on shit that you have no fucking clue about, which makes you look dumb. Remember how you once said that forums were a whole lot like a telephone call? Fuck you. Does that read clear enough for you, bro?

Old 05-17-2010, 07:32 PM   #13
Alan

You're a real bitch, you know?
I don't have a problem with Korinna, and it's noticeable that Ophelia annoys me, yet I don't give a shit about what petty fight they or you have between each other.
It was stupid of Korinna to have said that the girl shouldn't complain, as if she has never complained about anything before, because there will always be worse shit than we know and not complaining at all would be the only way her opinion isn't stupid or hypocritical.
Ophelia pointed this out.
It was funny.
I'm pretty sure even Korinna sees that now.
Yet you throw a bitch fit because I laughed at a genuinely funny joke.

Does THAT read clear enough for you, or is your ego too fragile that you won't fucking accept you're overreacting?
real classy
Old 05-17-2010, 08:41 PM   #14
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
We've been over this before.
I had to give my horse away because I'm totally broke.
I can barely cover rent, and have to bum gas money from friends if I want to go out for the night.
Isn't that lovely?

Hell, at least I don't fuck old men just so I can go see a play in New York.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:18 PM   #15
Pineapple_Juice

It's funny how this has turned into some sort of Poorer Than Thou argument.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:40 PM   #16
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
You're a real bitch, you know?
I don't have a problem with Korinna, and it's noticeable that Ophelia annoys me, yet I don't give a shit about what petty fight they or you have between each other.
It was stupid of Korinna to have said that the girl shouldn't complain, as if she has never complained about anything before, because there will always be worse shit than we know and not complaining at all would be the only way her opinion isn't stupid or hypocritical.
Ophelia pointed this out.
It was funny.
I'm pretty sure even Korinna sees that now.
Yet you throw a bitch fit because I laughed at a genuinely funny joke.

Does THAT read clear enough for you, or is your ego too fragile that you won't fucking accept you're overreacting?
You see, that doesn't hurt my feelings in the least, guy. I just didn't see it so much as a joke, but a piss poor attempt to jab at someone's character based on stuff that's totally irrelevant to the person now. Think I'm a bitch, I don't really lose sleep over it.

Old 05-17-2010, 10:46 PM   #17
Alan

Well, I guess you're less than a person than I am. I admit that I WILL lose sleep over it, because I never thought you had a beef with me, I thought we were cool, and you don't give a shit after you called me a dipshit. You just decide to not care.
You care more about not admitting you were fucking overreacting than you care about one person.
I read it as a joke and it's obvious to everyone that IT. WAS. A. FUCKING. JOKE. even if it was at the same time tainted with a personal jab.

But eh, I guess I should take it as a victory that it turns out I wasn't the dipshit.
real classy
Old 05-18-2010, 12:06 AM   #18
gothicusmaximus

Who could have anticipated that, of all the people to post in this thread, the OP would emerge as the third most mature? Actually, hell, I could have, I've been on these boards for almost three years now. How good you all made Pineapple_Juice look, though-- that did catch me off guard.
Korinna's comment was excessively catty and all but completely impertinent to the topic. The chick was screwed out of her fucking money, which circumstance, as Apathy observed, fucking sucks and is by no means beneath lament. I am unwaveringly certain that if Solumina or another warmly-regarded gothic.net member had posted exactly what triggerhappi did to the Rant thread, that member would have been met only with condolences and, possibly, inane pictures of cats to raise her spirits-- but this bitch has a stupid name and eight posts, so she just gets "QUIT YER BITCHIN" and wholly unwarranted dick-measuring. What we're seeing here is bullshit goth forum social-proof power-play, a common motif in the ensuing discussion.
Ophelia's comment, even more excessively catty than Korinna's and only slightly less completely impertinent, was far from the even-handed assessment above, but, as Alan noted, it was also funnier. Perhaps Alan erred in not posting "Hah! That made me laugh-- BUT IT DOES NOT NECESSARILY CONSTITUTE GROUNDS ON WHICH TO DISMISS KORINNA'S OPINIONS ON LUXURIOUS SPENDING", but he did not err in posting "Hah! That made me laugh-- AND MOREOVER IT SURE PUTS A DICK IN KORINNA'S FAT MOUTH."
Kontan, obviously Ophelia's insult was motivated by a personal grudge against Korinna, and your argument may surpass hers in legitimacy, but if you think that argument is completely uncolored by personal prejudice, I sense you surpass her in self-delusion. That you want to defend your friend is plain to see, and there's nothing wrong with that, but your condemnation of Ophelia and-- unjustifiably-- Alan for passing judgment on Korinna when they possess only a circumstantial, incomplete understanding thereof would definitely carry more weight if you weren't so eager to sink to that yourself. Yes, gothicusmaximus just told you to grow the fuck up and be the bigger man-- no reason to spoil the great hypocrisy thing we've got going on here.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:33 AM   #19
Mir

Korinna pissing over newbies isn't news to me.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:06 AM   #20
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite View Post
Since a few of us seem to enjoy making jabs at people based on fiction, I'll just go ahead and make some true jabs.

Underwear, you're obnoxious and look STUPID AS FUCK when you don't know what your talking about.

Alan... if you value looking smart, don't side with Underwear "I'm as interesting as watching paint dry" Oaf when she makes jabs at people's character unless you too actually like looking AS FUCKING STUPID as you possibly can. You're better than that. So I implore you to stop looking so god damned dumb.

Let me make it clear to you, the score right now is that K is more of an adult than either of you. Where Oaf gets her support from crotchety old horny men's money and you from your parents, she actually PAYS her own bills, she actually rents her own place, pays for her own gas and groceries. Seriously, mother fuck the both of you. Go ahead, continue looking fucking stupid. It's laughable that you think you can attack her character based on what you know of her when she was 15/16. Get with the times, dipshits.
Seriously. I mean, sometimes I say rude things, and sometimes I make jokes.

Excellent. Let the games begin!
Old 05-18-2010, 06:13 AM   #21
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555 View Post
We've been over this before.
I had to give my horse away because I'm totally broke.
I can barely cover rent, and have to bum gas money from friends if I want to go out for the night.
Isn't that lovely?

Hell, at least I don't fuck old men just so I can go see a play in New York.
If you think THAT'S crazy, you should see what I'd do for money!
Old 05-18-2010, 08:42 AM   #22
Ben Lahnger

triggerhappi26, I'm sorry it's taking so long to get your order. I do hope you haven't been screwed out of the money.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:46 AM   #23
triggerhappi26

It would appear so, they haven't answered my last two emails and that's the only contact information they have.

I'll be moving soon so even if they get around to sending it I wont even be living here. If it comes to that all I can hope is that they'll see my email and put the right address.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:52 AM   #24
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerhappi26 View Post
It would appear so, they haven't answered my last two emails and that's the only contact information they have.

I'll be moving soon so even if they get around to sending it I wont even be living here. If it comes to that all I can hope is that they'll see my email and put the right address.
I think it's easier than that--have it forwarded.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:55 AM   #25
triggerhappi26

At this point I just want my money back.