Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 06-06-2008, 11:16 AM   #26
GothicChristian

Hmm... perhaps I'm odd, I lost 30 lbs last summer, and I didn't lose any breast at all, in fact, they grew. (I went from a B cup to a C cup)

Maybe if I lose more weight this summer, they'll get smaller. I don't like the fact that everything I've considered buying in the lines of shirts is made for people who are lacking in the breast department. =|
GothicChristian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:47 AM   #27
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothicChristian
Hmm... perhaps I'm odd, I lost 30 lbs last summer, and I didn't lose any breast at all, in fact, they grew. (I went from a B cup to a C cup)

Maybe if I lose more weight this summer, they'll get smaller. I don't like the fact that everything I've considered buying in the lines of shirts is made for people who are lacking in the breast department. =|
That's because breasts aren't 100% fat. They're made from fat, collagen, elastin, and Cooper's ligaments. If you are genetically predisposed to large breasts, you could have a very low body fat, and still have high amounts of collagen, elastin, and Cooper's ligaments(which dictate shape and size primarily).
So to Alissa's original question, if you naturally are small then weight change won't impact as much. There are hundreds of creams and pills and all sorts of other garbage claiming that they can make them grow. Honestly though, I've seen enough pictures of you (here and on facebook) to say you look fine the way you are. Yer gorgeous, just remember that.

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 07:06 PM   #28
korinna5555

I am finally fine with my body image, but I hate how I have to wear shirts that are two/three sizes bigger because of my goddamn tits. I have a 30" waist that is always completely hidden by my nearly 44" chest. They don't even make my bra size in normal (department) stores.. if I still wore bras, I'd have to special order.
It's impossible to find shirts that are fitted in the waist but don't do this (or at least make me feel like it):
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u.../big_boobs.jpg
I can't stand being stared at when it comes to boobs. Stare all you want at my fishnets or combat boots, but I have panic attacks when people gawk at my body like my tits are everything. If I was able to buy clothing that made my hourglass figure look fabulous.. it would be different. But until I can buy clothes designed for hourglass shapes, or afford custom tailoring.. it's baggy shirts for me. /rant
Old 06-06-2008, 07:09 PM   #29
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormboy
That's because breasts aren't 100% fat. They're made from fat, collagen, elastin, and Cooper's ligaments.
And candyclouds and happiness!

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 07:12 PM   #30
korinna5555

http://images.jupiterimages.com/comm...5/23042542.jpg
Old 06-07-2008, 12:00 AM   #31
Graveyard.Crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
You haven't been around for a while.
At 17 I doubt my puberty will surprise me any more than it already has
Old 06-07-2008, 09:06 AM   #32
Zenit