Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 07-04-2009, 12:45 AM   #451
Godslayer Jillian

When did I paint you in the light that "you're attacking people based on their ideas and beliefs?"

That's a fucking retarded thing to say. You just pulled that out of your ass.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:26 AM   #452
Deadmanwalking_05

You're just pissed because I caught you up in your own Bullshit.

Get over it little boy.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:29 AM   #453
Godslayer Jillian

See? More unbased bullshit. Seriously, point out where I painted you in the light that "you're attacking people based on their ideas and beliefs"

All throughout I've attacked you because you're fucking stupid, just as I attacked Tam; never because you attack other people. Fuck, you don't even do so; you might say bullshit about other people but that's that. You're not smart enough to attack other people's ideas and beliefs, only to get offended by their opposition to yours

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:00 AM   #454
Corpsey

Deadmanwalking_05: You merely reveal yourself to be nothing more than a rambling man. Potentially prejudiced against anyone with a differening attitude.

Seriously, work on articulating your ideas or arguements or be forevermore ridiculed.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:09 AM   #455
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian View Post
See how denigrating it feels to need to address unbased idiotic insult attempts?
How about you don't pay attention to it, refuse to be hypocritical and stop doing it yourself, and actually try to defend why the fuck you could possibly believe in the bullshit that is New World Order theories. I half expect you to end up saying you actually believe David Icke and his lizardman shit.
So where exactly didn't you try to attack my Beliefs and Ideas?

Old 07-04-2009, 11:57 AM   #456
Godslayer Jillian

I've always attacked your beliefs and opinions, because they're stupid. I never denied that, and that's never what you said.
What you said was that I apparently have said you attack other people's opinions and beliefs, which is an idiotic thing to say because I always do that. No opinion, no belief, is safe from scrutiny, and if yours are fucking stupid, I will call on your bullshit.
I would even be offended if others didn't do the same and just respected me for the sake of respecting me. Lucky for me, you are too much of an idiot to make a real argument against my own opinions. I say I'm an anarchist and you say "nah nah that's not true I'm not listening to you you're really a commie fascist I don't have to prove this to you"
Great job.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 07-04-2009, 01:30 PM   #457
Deadmanwalking_05

Fine then.

Anarchy only leads to trouble,nothing good will come of it this time around,because weak willed little bastards like you don't have the stomach for it when all hell breaks loose,I'll bet my last fucking dollar that you'll run away with the rest of the god damned Sheep.

Little cluster fucks like you wave the black flag of Anarchy until something actually happens,then you piss yourself when the full realization hit's,that the cops aren't coming to stop people from kicking your door down and taking what they want.

Well I have to ask you a question Jill.

I've heard that you have a Gf,ask yourself what would happen to her during a long state of lawlessness?

That's what lead me to believe that you would be fine with Murder,R*pe,Child Molestation,Robbery,and Home Invasion.

Because that is what Anarchy is,and that is what will happen during Anarchy.

You fuck up.

Old 07-04-2009, 01:36 PM   #458
Godslayer Jillian

You're laughable. So you're saying that the only reason you are not murdering, r*ping, or stealing, is because there is law?
Other than that you would be a complete animal?

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 07-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #459
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
You're laughable. So you're saying that the only reason you are not murdering, r*ping, or stealing, is because there is law?
Other than that you would be a complete animal?
Nope,at this stage of my life I would be too busy protecting my home,family,and would be busy trying to find a way to resupply food,water,and Ammo.

Old 07-04-2009, 02:00 PM   #460
Deadmanwalking_05

You would need to worry about the bastards that just broke out of the nearest Maximum Security prison though.

Odds are they wouldn't be as well prepared and would be looking for a way to sustain themselves,and would be looking for some stress relief after 10-20 years (I.E. your GF).

So how great of a fucking Idea is Anarchy again?

Old 07-04-2009, 02:06 PM   #461
Godslayer Jillian

You still didn't say anything. Your whole premise idiotically rests in that if there were no laws, humans would be r*ping and murdering each other at will. But not you, no, never you, you're superior to them somehow; just like the humans who created the laws that stop other humans from being animals because they are somehow exempt from the viciousness you ascribe to us as a species.
You are such a fucktard, saying that you would shoot cops if they even dared to stop you and ask you for papers, and yet you believe that without them enforcing laws we would be killing everyone else?
You haven't actually thought about your own beliefs that much, have you?

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 07-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #462
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
You still didn't say anything. Your whole premise idiotically rests in that if there were no laws, humans would be r*ping and murdering each other at will. But not you, no, never you, you're superior to them somehow; just like the humans who created the laws that stop other humans from being animals because they are somehow exempt from the viciousness you ascribe to us as a species.
You are such a fucktard, saying that you would shoot cops if they even dared to stop you and ask you for papers, and yet you believe that without them enforcing laws we would be killing everyone else?
You haven't actually thought about your own beliefs that much, have you?
Straw man argument Jill I never said anything about shooting cops.

Look what happens even with the laws you dumb fuck.

Are you so god damned stupid that you don't realize with no laws,it would Be Exponentially worse than it is now?

Old 07-04-2009, 02:32 PM   #463
Godslayer Jillian

Yeah, you have. Precisely in this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
And when someone stops me and asks for papers my response will be "Go Fuck Yourself!"

If they try to pull me out of my car,or off my ATV they'll get a lovely parting gift of copper coated candies.
And no, you're the fucking idiot because you don't understand causality. Your argument is no different than saying if there weren't relief funds for disasters, more natural disasters would occur.
Criminal activity is lower where there is more freedom to the citizens. What the fuck happened to your ideas of a small government that does not mess with its people?
You're the kind of idiot that hits a dog with a stick and complains when the dog bites back. Laws don't pacify people; laws keep them in line without solving the problem.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 07-04-2009, 02:49 PM   #464
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Yeah, you have. Precisely in this thread

And no, you're the fucking idiot because you don't understand causality. Your argument is no different than saying if there weren't relief funds for disasters, more natural disasters would occur.
Criminal activity is lower where there is more freedom to the citizens. What the fuck happened to your ideas of a small government that does not mess with its people?
You're the kind of idiot that hits a dog with a stick and complains when the dog bites back. Laws don't pacify people; laws keep them in line without solving the problem.
Anyone that disagrees with your ideology is a moron and is lower than you right?

Because that is what you have been saying throughout this discussion.

If Anarchy does happen you better stay put where you are,because if I catch sight of you,you'll be shown how Anarchy actually fucking works.

I have nothing further to say to a shit eating troll like you.

Old 07-04-2009, 03:00 PM   #465
Godslayer Jillian

Yeah, with four years in here I've just been secretly waiting for you to join so I can troll you. Not everyone that disagrees with me is an idiot just people whose ideas are stupid and inconsistent like yours; and if anarchy happens, people like you would be fucking weak, alienated from the rest of the community. Good luck trying to fight against real freedom and real democracy with your shotgun and your disregard for human life just because they pity you.
The fact that you say you actually would kill me shows one thing: either you really have a small dick and that's all you got against me, or you really don't deserve to live anymore than the "bastards that just broke out of the nearest Maximum Security" you mentioned, seeing as you probably call them bastards because of r*pe and murder; acts you don't have a problem against me.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 07-04-2009, 03:39 PM   #466
Deadmanwalking_05

Back on topic from the O.P.

Pro-gun/Anti-gun?

Old 07-04-2009, 03:54 PM   #467
Godslayer Jillian

Pro-Gun. Anti-idiots-that-dry-hump-guns.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 07-04-2009, 04:11 PM   #468
JCC

This is lame from both of you. Deadman is clearly a fucking nutcase and Jillian, "you have a small dick"? Did you really just make that insult?
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:17 PM   #469
Godslayer Jillian

It's what I say when people show an inferiority complex. Makes them angrier.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 07-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #470
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
This is lame from both of you. Deadman is clearly a fucking nutcase and Jillian, "you have a small dick"? Did you really just make that insult?
Like I was saying Projection pure and simple.

Old 07-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #471
Godslayer Jillian

See what I mean? You realize you could just as well be "projecting yourself" in accusing me of projection, right?
If you were confident enough you would make a legitimate argument, but you don't.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 07-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #472
Deadmanwalking_05

Back on Topic.

Pro-gun/Anti-gun?

Old 07-04-2009, 08:13 PM   #473
Godslayer Jillian

Yeah yeah, just like six posts above when you didn't have anything else to respond.

Pro-Gun. Anti-idiots-that-dry-hump-guns.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 07-04-2009, 11:46 PM   #474
Still Jack

Back off Topic.

What's your opinion on Cornflakes?

Pro-Cornflakes or Anti-Cornflakes?
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:48 AM   #475
Corpsey

Hahaha, that reminds me of a musical called The Angry Housewives where a bunch of women form a punk band with a hit song called "Eat your fucking Cornflakes".

Pro cornflakes so long as they have milk with them. Dry cornflakes are horrendous.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote