Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-30-2006, 03:14 PM   #1
Veira

Good evening =)

Hello everyone..

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job): No job at the time.. As for hobbies, I mostly enjoy writing, reading, and thinking. That probably sounds incredibly dull, but I'm not sure how else to put it.

2. Where are you from?: The suburban wastelands of Ft.Worth, Texas.

3. Who is your favorite author?: I honestly couldn't just choose one. A few favorites are Lewis Carroll, Dostoevsky, Jean-Paul Sartre, Jack Kerouac etc. Although I don't read as much anymore, having the attention span of a small insect and all.

4. What are your favorite films?: Requiem for a Dream, Gia, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Office Space, Pretty in Pink, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Pi, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?: Wedding, you say? I don't imagine I'll be getting married, at least not in the traditional sense.. I don't know, maybe a handfasting? Anyway, if I did have a wedding of some sort I'd like to play "Black is the Color", then maybe some lively medieval dancing music at the reception.

6. At your funeral?: Moonlight Sonata first, then something more lively [see above] towards the end.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?: I'd like to die overseas in a foreign country at an old age just by sheer exhaustion/natural causes, after a life of travelling. That would be nice.

8. What kind of casket would you want?: Actually I might prefer a small wooden boat to be put on, then sent down a river. Or no casket at all.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?: Of mine? I guess.. Knee length, fitted black skirt that laces up on either side, black lace shirt, burgundy tights and calf-high lace up boots.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?: my waist length hair [it's getting there now, though]

11. What's your favorite band?: Although my tastes change with my moods.. Overall I'd say Inkubus Sukkubus, I think.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?: I'm about to start my senior year of high school. Afterwards.. I don't know. I don't enjoy planning. If/when I go to college I'd major in either English, philosophy or writing.. I'm not sure.

13. Why did you join?: Why not?

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?: female.
Veira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 03:18 PM   #2
Magpie_Tendencies

Hi. Welcome.

I used to have long hair too, down to my waist. My hair's very thick though and it was really heavy. Not to mention, it drove me nuts.
Old 07-30-2006, 05:46 PM   #3
Belos

Howdy Veira!
Belos is offline   Reply With Quote