Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 04-11-2005, 03:51 PM   #1
creepylittleshit

ghost

Have you ever come into contact with a ghost?
creepylittleshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 04:37 PM   #2
creepylittleshit

I know alot of people don't believe in ghosts. You can call me crazy but I have seen some very strange things.

So has my family. My Mom and her sister attempted contact with spriits many times. I was told that unexplained situations had occured when they did.

If I so much as looked too interested in the subject of the paranormal I got a very long lecture about my mother's experiences.

Even though I didn't try real hard to seek out from the otherside I had more than one occurance with things of this nature.

Here are a few of my experiences:

In my last apartment I had the worst nightmares and saw a blue apparition in my bathroom. The apparition was a decaying old man. In my nightmares I was constanly being chased and mutalated by him. The scariest part of the dream was that I could not wake up. Even when I sat up in bed I was still dreaming. When I left the apartment the nightmares stopped.

On my eighth birthday my Papa took alot of pictures. In one the pictures was my great grandfather. He died the summer before.

I once had a roomate who seemed as though she was possesed. She was constanly in a daze and had a habit of mutalting herself real bad. Now I know that doesn't constitute possesion, But every time she got pissed off about so something all the electricity in the room just dies. The lights, the clocks, everything.

My Aunt Tina also had alot of problems with doors and objects moving around in her house on there own. She got rid of it though.

My father when he was an infant was supposedly lifted out of his crib and walked around the house by a spirit too.
Old 04-11-2005, 05:50 PM   #3
Solumina

That little blue blob showed up in about 7 peoples's pics of this mosaic in Rhodes so we like to think it is a ghost
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 08:00 PM   #4
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
of this mosaic in Rhodes so we like to think it is a ghost
At first I thought it was a reflection on the floor, but the more I look at it...spooky! :shock:
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 05:02 AM   #5
edible_eye

Old 04-12-2005, 05:12 AM   #6
Soul_Immortal

I have been through a few screwed up escapades having to do with ghosts, so my answer would be yes.

Now,...has one ever felt me up while I am in a deep slumber? No...

DAMNIT! :evil:

Well, not that I know of at least, hehe. There are a few haunted spots in Louisiana that I would LOVE to visit. Myrtle Plantation, being one.

*edit*

A few friends and I were washing her car one night, when we decided to go to Little Egypt. It was on the outskirts of our small town in Indiana; a place that had nothing but a very long stretch of dirt road that was said to be haunted and a cemetary. Well, anyway, after the wax was done and dried we went for the drive. Once making that right off the main road we began driving on the dirt road. We were doing only about 35 on it, all the windows up, doors locked.

After about a minute on that road the car increased speed, air conditioner started blasting and my front passenger side window rolled down. My friends and I were spooked, but I refrained from screaming my head off. Once we got to the bridge, we made a left and passed the cemetary. Laura* slowed the car, and Jessica* continued smoking in the backseat. Jessica* rolled down her window to let some of the smoke out, and just as she did 7 dogs came out of nowhere and attacked the car. Needless to say I did scream my head off, and am still trying to repair my eardrums.

We pulled a U-ey, and went back to town. I wanted to go get a drink so we pulled into the gas station. I got out of the car and the coat of dust was unnerving,...but so were the adult and child-size handprints, footprints and fingerprints. They covered mostly the front passenger side door, doorhandle and window. The fingerprints were on the windows, footprints were on the windshield and hood.

No one had a camera, and after 5 years I still kick myself in the ass for not picking up a disposable one.

The only thing that came out of this?

Jessica* quit smoking. :P

*Soul*
Old 04-12-2005, 09:25 AM   #7
Deadhymn

living in the middle of South Carolina, Im equal distances away from Charleston and Savannah, which with the exception of maybe new orleans, are some of the most haunted cities in the country. Ive spent a good amount of time in both these cities, and heard and (thought) seen things I cant explain. Dont want to. I'll just chalk it up to former residents going about their business long after they have any business doing so.
Deadhymn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 10:57 AM   #8
WolfMoon

Yes.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 10:20 PM   #9
creepylittleshit

Umm why don't you tell us about it wolfmoon?
Old 04-16-2005, 11:33 AM   #10
AlKilyu

Why don't you shut up?

Anyway...

You scaredycats need one of these >_<

Quote:
Detects changes in EXTREMELY weak static (DC or "natural") electric and magnetic fields.

Unique SUM feature - allows simultaneous monitoring of electric and magnetic fields (widely utilized by parapsychologists and ghost hunters).

Designed by a Phd Physicist to ignore powerlines, appliances and other man-made EMF sources, eliminating nearly all false positives and negatives produced by nearly all EMF meters / detectors when utilized for paranormal investigations, ghost hunting or parapsychological field work.

Built-in Tone Alarm allows detection in darkened conditions as well as at a distance from stationary positioning.

Since house construction materials generally do not block magnetic fields, the meter can be used indoors to detect sources outside the building or on the other side of an interior wall, etc.

Magnetic range: 0 to 100 Microteslas or 0 to 1,000 mG (milliGauss) - 1 Microtesla = 10 milliGauss - Resolution = 2.5 mG

Electric range: 0 to 1,000 V / m - Resolution = 3 V / m

Radio / Microwave range: 100 KHz to 2.5 GHz - Allows detection of strong or unusual atmospheric electrical activity, microwave ovens (including leakage), surveillance "bugs" (within a foot or two), cell phones and cellular telephone towers (up to 300 feet distant).

One-Year Limited Warranty & will continue to perform indefinitely with reasonable care!

AC Adapter & Input Port / Jack - Special connector piece included - Add $25.00 (US, Canada and Mexico Only)

External Sensitivity Magnification Coil - Multiplies Magnetic Field sensitivity by a factor of 10x (only on the Magnetic setting) - Includes Output Jack for link up - Add $75.00

Output Jack / Analog Plug Option - Enables analog readout capability - Allows interfacing the meter to voltmeters, computers, or any device capable of interpreting an analog output. Maximum voltage is approximately 300 mV and the output impedance is 10 KOHM - An Analog Digital Card (available at computer stores) is a necessary item for meter / computer linkage via the output jack - Available for an additional 9.50

"Night light", a factory installed pair of red LEDs, special option available for an additional 55.00. Illuminates the meter face, allowing night readings without using a flashlight.

ON / OFF Switch for LEDs - LED "backlighting" can be switched on or off while meter is set to the ON position - Available for an additional 9.50.

Another version of the Trifield Natural EMF Meter was produced, the Model 2 , and equipped with a probe which is primarily useful for detecting extremely high altitude UFO's., and is available at a higher cost. READ MORE HERE
^_^
Old 04-16-2005, 02:23 PM   #11
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Why don't you shut up?
Old 04-16-2005, 05:58 PM   #12
creepylittleshit

first off alkilyu--- there is no need to be rude.

Second off I bet your one of those jerk-offs who can't fight and stays home all the time just to fuck with people on the internet because you know if you say that shit to a person face to face you'll get your ass kicked. Seriously thats a fight in my neighborhood.

Third off who says I'm scared. I've seen shit that would make you piss your pants and hide under the bed. So go fuck yourself!!!
Old 04-16-2005, 06:04 PM   #13
AlKilyu

Just shut up.
Old 04-16-2005, 06:05 PM   #14
creepylittleshit

Welll then please go kill yourself!
Old 04-16-2005, 06:15 PM   #15
AlKilyu

It got deleted, but you made a post on here bitching about the people on this board. You don't like them, they don't like you, why are you even here?
Old 04-16-2005, 06:22 PM   #16
Jane13

I like your thread ideas, but please don't be mean to Al. I have to agree with X.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 06:45 PM   #17
creepylittleshit

I'm sorry...wait a minute no I'm not. If someone gets smart with me I'm not gonna sit there and shut my mouth. Sorry but I have a nasty little habit of standing up for myself. Please forgive me for having a self esteem.

And as for people who don't know me and hate me you can go fuck off because I'm not the starting shit with anyone. There is no reason for it.
Old 04-16-2005, 06:50 PM   #18
creepylittleshit

Oh and by the way if I'm the new designated whipping post at least let me know about so I know what I'm getting into.
Old 04-16-2005, 07:00 PM   #19
creepylittleshit

Alright fine, Forget it.
Old 04-16-2005, 07:01 PM   #20
Solumina

Look I tend to try and use reason and logic so let me give you some logical advice: let it go. I know you want to stand up for yourself and all, I do too, but sometimes you have to know when something doesn’t matter and that it simply isn’t worth fighting over.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-16-2005, 07:13 PM   #21
creepylittleshit

All good.
Old 04-16-2005, 07:15 PM   #22
edible_eye

yay! cat fight.

Old 04-16-2005, 07:17 PM   #23
Solumina

Yay

*Yay to the friendship not a cat fight*
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-17-2005, 07:22 AM   #24
Jane13

The first time I saw a ghost (which also had the most impact on me) was when I was five or six years old.

I had always been afraid of my room. I kept the lights on when I slept, listened to music, pulled the covers above my face in 100+ degree heat with humidity, even stayed awake all night... and I was still afraid. Double-plus bad it was over an incredibly old basemeant washer and dryer, and leaky pipes to boot.

One night, I had the lights off in my room, but left on the light in the bathroom that was adjoined to my room, and had another door that lead into the hallway. I pulled the covers over my head (as was my vigilant ritual). Something made me take a peak over my blankets, and I looked at the door to my room that was primarily used, which lead ito the living room.

There was a tall lady there, all in black. I couldn' see her face very welll, but she had her hair tied back in a bun. She was holding a candle, and I don't remember if it wasn't lit, or if it had a black flame (I can now look back and laught just a little because of "Young Frankenstein").

"Mom?" I ventred, in case there was any doubt that this gaunt old lady was really my plump, rosy-cheeked mother.

I took off running and slept on the couch until my brother moved away and whent to college. I quickly ussurped his rooom, which was a recent addition to the house, and sat nowhere onver the basement. Eh... who knows. Maybe I'm just schitzophrenic. And maybe I just misspelled a mental disorder. The world may never know :roll:
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 05:14 PM   #25
xavakarahx

yes
xavakarahx is offline   Reply With Quote