Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 10-23-2008, 03:40 AM   #1
Opteron_Man

Solution to the energy problem

I have been bothered by the energy problem for a long time.
But what really puzzles me is that there is a solution to the energy problem, its been around for over ten years, and it is not being used on a wide scale!
This has been tested and it does work

I read Occult Ether Physics and it outlines a simple atomic reactor that runs on atomic hydrogen.

The idea is to separate two hydrogen atoms with a simple spark discharge and when they recombine, you get a HUGE amount of heat. The hydrogen is NOT consumed in this process. The same hydrogen can be recirculated in a closed loop and the process repeated.

The energy used to separate the hydrogen atoms would be analogical to a slice of bread (@4 cal. gram), and the gross output would be equivalent to 60 loaves of bread
(@1814 cal. lb.), calorie-wise. With helium, you get around four times the energy.

I have been working on a easier to build one and I have been drawing plans for it for days on end. I am ready to build a working prototype soon. My design looks good.
I have gone though sixteen revisions so far.

My version is more efficient and easier to build. My version is built of carbon steel,
Copper, and brass. I made it so you don’t need heat resistant metals.
But I don't know what to do with this. Do I hide the idea and the plans away and use it only for myself? Or do I give it away? I want to help if I can but I don’t know what to do with this invention.

What YOU could do with this is you could heat water and warm your house with it. You can make steam and turn a turbine with a generator head and power your home. You could run a boat or car with it if you had a geared down steam turbine. All for FREE.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:55 AM   #2
Albert Mond

What about Zero Point?
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:20 AM   #3
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mond
What about Zero Point?
I forgot to mention that excess energy must be coming from the ether.
It sure isn't coming from the transformer that produces the arc.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:22 AM   #4
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opteron_Man
I forgot to mention that excess energy must be coming from the ether.
It sure isn't coming from the transformer that produces the arc.
If 'ether' refers to Zero Point, then awesome. Ever been to AmericanAntigravity.com?
Old 10-23-2008, 05:19 AM   #5
Opteron_Man

I am nervous about releasing my construction plans.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:36 AM   #6
Albert Mond

You should be. If it's any good, someone's going to be waiting to rip you off.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:38 AM   #7
Opteron_Man

Just this morning, I made a 17th drawing or revision of the reactor.
I changed the reaction chamber.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:40 AM   #8
Opteron_Man

Quote:
I know, that why I am nervious. But just think of all the backyard inventers
who had the same problem, sat on their invention and it died with them.
But I still can't believe that this hint has been in this encyclopedia for decades and it hasn't been utilised fully.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:42 AM   #9
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Oh I know my machine works, but I have to build it to find out if it
works better. That takes money.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:20 AM   #10
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Just this morning, I made a 17th drawing or revision of the reactor.
I changed the reaction chamber.
Then, mere minutes after I made the 17th diagram, I thought to merge some of the old equipment from an early diagram with the updated equipment from diagram 17. I am now at diagram 18! Yay!
Old 10-23-2008, 07:59 AM   #11
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Dude, if I cannot convince you of the lack of surplus from your recombinant theory, then at least compare it to this well know phenomenon, it is the same thing but why doesn't it yield a surplus? Because energy cannot be created out of nothing.

O2 is plentiful in the atmosphere. High in the atmosphere it is turned into O3 (Ozone) because of a higher supply of atomic Oxygen in the upper atmosphere than at ground level. The O2 molecule combines with atomic Oxygen ("O1") thanks to energy provided by the Sun for the reaction. If the same "cold fusion" energy release were true as applied to your Hydrogen "principle" the whole upper atmosphere would be ablaze with surplus energy, but IT ISN'T. The Sun MUST inject energy into the process for it to occur.

There are many electrical devices that involve arcing such as advertising lamps, which use carbon rods as the electrodes; these produce vast amounts of Ozone (O3), but they involve a NET LOSS of energy (energy must be pumped in) to keep it going.

You don't get something for nothing. Seriously, take two classes: Introduction to Physics, and Introduction to Chemistry. Then, when you invest your time, efforts, money, and reputation, you won't waste anything trying to go down impossible ratholes.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:24 AM   #12
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
Dude, if I cannot convince you of the lack of surplus from your recombinant theory, then at least compare it to this well know phenomenon, it is the same thing but why doesn't it yield a surplus? Because energy cannot be created out of nothing.

O2 is plentiful in the atmosphere. High in the atmosphere it is turned into O3 (Ozone) because of a higher supply of atomic Oxygen in the upper atmosphere than at ground level. The O2 molecule combines with atomic Oxygen ("O1") thanks to energy provided by the Sun for the reaction. If the same "cold fusion" energy release were true as applied to your Hydrogen "principle" the whole upper atmosphere would be ablaze with surplus energy, but IT ISN'T. The Sun MUST inject energy into the process for it to occur.

There are many electrical devices that involve arcing such as advertising lamps, which use carbon rods as the electrodes; these produce vast amounts of Ozone (O3), but they involve a NET LOSS of energy (energy must be pumped in) to keep it going.

You don't get something for nothing. Seriously, take two classes: Introduction to Physics, and Introduction to Chemistry. Then, when you invest your time, efforts, money, and reputation, you won't waste anything trying to go down impossible ratholes.
I see what you are saying, but that asshole Moller stole Bill's idea of the Atomic Hydrogen Furnace out of his book and said it was his idea!
Why put your reputation on the line for junk? This only applies to helium and hydrogen.
What is amazing is that this has been tested by some scientists over in Europe. You can find it on the net if you look up the so called "Langmur Atomic Hydrogen Furnace". It will show construction plans and everything. They used atomic hydrogen and they got a large amount of heat out.
Now there is allot I don't know about the Langmur atomic hydrogen process, but I do know that it has been tested the brief statement about a spark discharge reacting with helium or hydrogen is in the Van Nostrand's Encyclopedia of Science. I only heard that helium or hydrogen producing this effect, I don't think atomic oxygen will do it, if it did Earth would be a glowing ball of fire.

I appreciate your input HumanePain, I am glad you involved yourself in this thread.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:25 AM   #13
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain

Oh wait, I forgot to mention; it's not my theory. It's Bill Lyne's.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:57 AM   #14
jack_the_knife

I tried to design a perpetual motion machine based on a pendulum with magnets attached to it, but it never would have worked. I'm just not very good at physics.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:15 AM   #15
Raptor

I take it you didn't start going to classes then OM.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:21 AM   #16
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor
I take it you didn't start going to classes then OM.
I have been going to classes since the first or second week of last month.
What gave you the idea that I didn't return to school?
Do you think this atomic hydrogen/helium is false?
Old 10-24-2008, 04:25 AM   #17
Raptor

Yes.
Ten characters
Old 10-24-2008, 04:40 AM   #18
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Yes.
Ten characters
If you really think the atomic hydrogen/helium reaction is false, then you are a fool. I don't mean to hurt anyones feelings, but it has been tested and it does work. acording to information leaked out in the 1940's, some flying suacers were/are powered by a nuclear reactor powered with helium.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:57 AM   #19
Raptor

You won't hurt my feelings by being wrong. Go talk to whoever is running your course about the ether, if it's physics you're learning.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:59 AM   #20
jack_the_knife

I thought that The UFOs that were built in the 40's were based on a magnetic levitation reactor of some kind.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:43 AM   #21
Wednesday Friday Addams

Quote:
You won't hurt my feelings by being wrong. Go talk to whoever is running your course about the ether, if it's physics you're learning.
You should know the cycle now. No hope.
Wednesday Friday Addams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:57 AM   #22
Raptor

Yeh I'm not going to bother arguing when it's the same thing again. Maybe he'll listen to someone in person, but I'm not holding out much hope of it working.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:20 AM   #23
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
acording to information leaked out in the 1940's, some flying suacers were/are powered by a nuclear reactor powered with helium.
I give up.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:07 AM   #24
Mir

So does the term 'deja vu' apply here?
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:37 AM   #25
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_the_knife
I thought that The UFOs that were built in the 40's were based on a magnetic levitation reactor of some kind.
No, that is disinformation. That junk wouldn't even have gotten off the ground
let alone the 9,000+ MPH speed they have bee seen to go.