Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 04-25-2007, 08:01 PM   #26
Lucretia_my_Reflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDahlia
Size 18-20 here...not happy with it, never have been.
Of course it doesn't help when you grow up having society and even one of your own parents always tell you that you look "chunky" but never "pretty". Sure, I have plenty of other redeeming properties like a steady 3.5 GPA, being able to paint, sculpt, write poetry, sew clothes, and build a new computer from scratch, but boiled down to superficial looks, I'm just a fat chick in glasses.
Ah, excuse me, obese chick in glasses. It's not enough that I am judged by looks, but in medical terms, I'm also disease-ridden, ready to keel over from cancer or diabetes at any moment. Nevermind that I've never had any medical problems apart from being hereditarily nearsighted and needing my wisdom teeth out.

Okay, I'm done with ranting bitterly. Go about your business. >.>

thats not obese, its when your bed ridden and can't function with daily life thats obese. I say eat what you want i went down from a 24 to where i am now by just chilling and not eating crap, i mean who wants to go on a diet eek
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:05 PM   #27
DarkChildOne

Diets are for skinny people.
DarkChildOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:07 PM   #28
Lucretia_my_Reflection

skin and bones is unattractive brownies anyone?
Old 04-25-2007, 08:08 PM   #29
DarkChildOne

Damn. Right. I would rather be fluffy and healthy, not skinny and.... stickly.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:39 PM   #30
Lucretia_my_Reflection

this site is so addictive, hay just out of curiosity does your bra hurt your pierced nipple, i want one but wouldn't the bra irritate it. wait the sizing i said before was in AUS size's in the us I'm a size 16-20
Old 04-25-2007, 08:52 PM   #31
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyvian Blackthorne
God I am fat. I mean, Rly fat here peepz. Look at me, just LOOK AT ME::

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...ating_cake.jpg

okay, well, I admit that's only a dramatization. But...I must say: you're all beautiful. Lucreitia, Korinna, Lykaios, Darkchildone, eternalcrimson, not you Elliot XD heh...just kidding Elli...
But seriously, I've had some weight problems but you guys have got every great physical feature with faces, for example (Lucreita espically you!) so I'm really the only one whose both ugly whereas face and obeseity...
You sexy beast.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:11 PM   #32
DarkGentleman

I always think that curvy women are beautiful and sexy.

Like I said in another thread recently, Anorexic women are a turn-off to me.
DarkGentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:37 PM   #33
ghettogoth69

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkChildOne
Anyone here besides me who has a little extra flesh? (And i dont mean those like 5 pounds of "OMG i am soooo fat!" I mean the kind that are fleshy and are ok with it.

I r fluffy ^^

GIIIRRRRL! mother nature gave me 40 DD boobies, and i am so proud to be carrying that extra baggage! well, they are not real, it was a birth day present. I went to da 90210 (Beverly Hills) with Dr. Ray. He is such a miracle worker!
ghettogoth69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:38 PM   #34
Lucretia_my_Reflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogoth69
GIIIRRRRL! mother nature gave me 40 DD boobies, and i am so proud to be carrying that extra baggage! well, they are not real, it was a birth day present. I went to da 90210 (Beverly Hills) with Dr. Ray. He is such a miracle worker!

This has got to be a joke that person is not real, its someone who is bored and has to much time on there hands.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:42 PM   #35
DarkGentleman

Am I the only guy here? oops,

Well, I just thought I'd share my admiration for curvy women, maybe I will just butt out of this thread.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:45 PM   #36
Lucretia_my_Reflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGentleman

Well, I just thought I'd share my admiration for curvy women, maybe I will just butt out of this thread.

Don't its nice to see a man who doesn't like stick thin women.. ^^
Old 04-25-2007, 10:51 PM   #37
sensuous0mar

I love this thread! I am 5'6" and weigh about 215 (YIKES! Can't believe I admitted that...) I wear a size 18 (pretty consistenetly, but sometimes a 16 or a 20). I have a 40 DDD or E cup size and a shapely bum as well. Although not perfectly proportioned (nobody ever is) I am pretty much an hourglass shape. I work (part time) and shop at Lane Bryant. Their clothes are made well, fit well and are fashionable (no floral print grandma dresses here). I've found that pretty much any body shape can find something that looks good on them at that store.

I used to get down on my weight (still do sometimes) but I have learned to dress for my body and to show off the good parts (GIGANTIC Knockers!!) and my face and hair as well. It's seemed to work okay for me. I look pretty good, so what's there to complain about?

Fat? Sure! Plus sized? So what! We're hot and we know it.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:33 PM   #38
Minyaliel

I'm a little pudgy, but not excessively. I'd say curvy, and pretty much in the right places. I only know European sizes here, but I usually wear size 40- 42 in everything except for my bra (85D). I feel comfortable with it, and that's what matters. I know I'm not going to gain any more weight because I'm slowly swapping to a more healthy, vegan diet, so I just look at it in a very laidback sort of way. It's my mother who always fusses about it (I'm starting to wonder about her, she's thin as a stick, but still keeps dieting and popping diet pills...), not me.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:49 PM   #39
MollyMac

Size is secondary to health, though. I know a girl who at 215 lbs can dance circles around me and one at 115 lb that can barely do a four step fling without getting so winded that she vomits.

Size? It's irrelevant to health and personal comfort level.

I am about 5'7" about 165 lbs, but I am also only a size US 8 due to muscle and that I lift an hour or so and dance for an hour a day. So, really, what is sise and weight?

Just numbers.

If you are not happy and healthy, then no number will change that.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:50 PM   #40
ghettogoth69

i'm a little pudgy. just a lil
ghettogoth69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:03 AM   #41
cyberJade

I have to say that I'm somewhat pudgy and I'm PROUD of it.
cyberJade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:54 AM   #42
killer_asian_Dax

For the most part- fat girls disgust me. But it's not so much because of their size as it is the fact that ALL but 1 of the big girls I've known in my life (and I've know quite a lot) ALWAYS complain about their size yet do NOTHING to change it. They bitch about how they hate how big they are while stuffing their face with a super ultra mega deluxe quadruple stack cheeseburger with the "works."

I'm not going to go into full details about it. Besides- what little I've typed probably already makes me look like an asshole. But whatever.

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:09 AM   #43
PersephoneX

I'm not obese, i'm not fat...I'm not a model and i never will be...
But i am happy...for the most part.
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 03:51 AM   #44
alshio

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_asian_Dax
For the most part- fat girls disgust me. But it's not so much because of their size as it is the fact that ALL but 1 of the big girls I've known in my life (and I've know quite a lot) ALWAYS complain about their size yet do NOTHING to change it. They bitch about how they hate how big they are while stuffing their face with a super ultra mega deluxe quadruple stack cheeseburger with the "works."

I'm not going to go into full details about it. Besides- what little I've typed probably already makes me look like an asshole. But whatever.
You don't sound like that much of an asshole. Hyopcrites like that disgust me too.

As for me, I'm pudgy or curvy or whatever and I don't mind. However I have to loose weight because I have PCOS (link) which if you can't be bothered clicking the link means (in this case)
a) It is very easy for me to gain weight and
b) It is very very hard for me to loose weight.
In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed – they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo, Brunelleschi, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.
- Orson Wells
alshio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:25 AM   #45
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloopie
I am...AN ADONIS!
Your father was also your grandfather and your mother turned into a tree?? Wow.. and I thought I had family issues..
Old 04-26-2007, 04:26 AM   #46
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGentleman

Nopes, my fiance has posted in here.. he likes my curves
Old 04-26-2007, 05:20 AM   #47
MollyMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by alshio
a) It is very easy for me to gain weight and
b) It is very very hard for me to loose weight.
PCOS or not, those statements are true for most people. At least everyone I have worked with!!!

I find human weight ironic as everything else takes years to build up and a moment to destroy- but the human body gains fast and losing it is difficult at best.

Not even looking so much at the scale, size and self-esteem are very much linked in almost every culture in varying ways. But the one thing I have noticed, with females in particular, is that it seems less about size per se and more about ration and proportion.

To illustrate, I have two ladies I work with who are both about 5'4", about 185 lbs in my estimation. Their weight is distributed very, very differently. One is almost perfectly round, no discernable difference between chest, waist, hips. One is proportioned with a greater difference of the measurements, "hour-glass". Guess which one has fewer body issues?

Even then, how you carry weight is indicative of your health and som epredisposition to illness. "Apples" versus "pears".
Old 04-26-2007, 06:04 AM   #48
DarkChildOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucretia_my_Reflection
this site is so addictive, hay just out of curiosity does your bra hurt your pierced nipple, i want one but wouldn't the bra irritate it. wait the sizing i said before was in AUS size's in the us I'm a size 16-20
At first it did. And sometimes when i rag i nip from hell and it hurts. But, other than that, no. When its cold i nip and then like... OOOOOOOW! And it took forever to heal. But i like anyway, ^^
Old 04-26-2007, 10:53 AM   #49
honeythorn

I'm a UK size 20 ( US 18 ) I don't like the way I look, but I have joined a slimming group. I'm not a lazy bastard by any means, I'm on my feet all day, and I can't drive so I have to walk everywhere. I don't eat bad things as such, just too much of them, and I have a sweet tooth and late night cravings I'm trying to find a way around that though.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 11:55 PM   #50
DarkGentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucretia_my_Reflection
Don't its nice to see a man who doesn't like stick thin women.. ^^
In that case I'll hang around for a bit.