Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:09 PM   #51
Mr. D.

Fookin' deaf rawkers . . .
Mr. D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:39 PM   #52
insertwittyname

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward
My boots have a Steel Heel, beat that. and man... for boot, like everyone said before, demonias suck, if you buy something make sure it is well made, good fabric, good stitching, and just because a price tag is big, doesn't make it unreasonable. I don't know what you have to work with but New Rock boots, on their "low" end of the price range, which is about 240 american, are still pretty good looking, something like THIS pair.

But yeah, best of luck finding what you need.

I have the same pair of steel heeled, platform, buckled, tied, and zipper New Rocks. Had them since Christmas. They get worn a few times a month at least. Thing is with New Rocks, after a bit of wearing they get those creases in the leather. They aren't good for every day wear or rough housing if you like them nice and pretty. Mine are in damn fine condition and I polish every inch of leather on them before and after I wear them--the thing is, they don't look new, they look waay broken in though not as though they're going to fall apart anytime soon. If you want cheap enough pairs of combat boots of black leather that last forever while being sexy, I suggest army surplus stores. The brand Rocky is pretty good which I believe they sell.
Old 10-27-2007, 03:50 AM   #53
Megalomaniac

Underground 21 eyed for just around 100 bucks on ebay or something!
(in sweden i bought 20 eye docs for 700 kr thats 80 bucks on an internet auction.)
Megalomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote