Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:42 AM   #26
Saya

Sims 3 has better graphics and I like that you can go about town without going through loading screen after loading screen. Also, exploring tombs in WA and having professions in Ambitions is more fun than sending them away for work. My current sim is a writer and gets to stay home all day. Its like living my dream vicariously through a video game!

I do miss the pets expansion though.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:53 AM   #27
OnyxBat

I really don't make any of my sims work I actually use the cheat codes and make them milllonaires and then just start some drama between them. The vampires are bitches they won't let you do any thing with them, and it's so hard to make them in to vampire. I just don't like how they took off the secene when the females gives birth.
Have you ever played the first one?
OnyxBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:58 AM   #28
Saya

I had one of the condensed Sims games for the PS2, I sold it and I can't remember what it was called now.

I resist cheat codes, I'm just that hardcore. Unless the sim is about to die and I haven't saved in forever.
Old 08-08-2010, 01:09 AM   #29
AnthonyApocalypse

WoW i love how conversation change so rapidly. But yeah. I am currently making plans to possibly go to france and join the foriegn legion. I need to get back in the military.
AnthonyApocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 01:22 AM   #30
Saya

Oh yeah, you. Hi you!
Old 08-10-2010, 01:29 AM   #31
Fruitbat

Hi Anthony.

I just googled human blockhead - wow, that's some party trick.

What does video game testing involve?

(I am serious, and yes I do ask daft questions, mostly because I like to learn from other people)

BTW. I wanted to join the French Foreign Legion when I was younger.
Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:24 AM   #32
cradle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyApocalypse View Post
I am about as real as they come. I don't lie, but I cheat and steal. I say what is on my mind and don't really care what others think, because that just impedes on personal development.
I don't think you're very savory of a character there, buddy.
You don't lie, but you cheat and steal?
Which translates to "Hey, I'm a total douchebag, but at least I'm up front about it!"
But hey, other than that, nice tricks, and yeah I guess we're both into the same recreations, other than eating glass and laying on nail beds.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote