Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 01-09-2007, 04:00 PM   #1
Pyre

Mechanical Moth

Mechanical Moth is my homie G, yo!
Anyway, this is a really good darkwave band from Germany for those of you into the Industrial scene. I have a complete album of theirs that I bought, and another which I illegally downloaded online (oh, the shame). But, I don't want to give away their music for free, as I really wish to support them.
Without further withholding great music, I give you some teaser samples from their MySpace page
http://www.myspace.com/mechanicalmoth

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:30 PM   #2
Clockwork

I heard a whole twenty seconds before the player kept stopping.

However, what I heard piqued my interest. I think I'll look around more for them.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:43 PM   #3
deathbecomesme

I heard a hole 12 seconds then the player died on me.

I will look into them too, they seems like a good band.
...the costume without the brain."
--Peter Murphy
deathbecomesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:30 PM   #4
Pyre

Like I said, they only have samples.
It is not you, it's the fact that Tandrin only allows samples played. I don't really know why. . .
But, I can upload a few full songs of theirs.
Tomorrow.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 01-09-2007, 07:48 PM   #5
raggedyanne

cool band, I'll buy their CD

too bad they don't allow you to add it to your myspace profile
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 02:17 PM   #6
Pyre

These links won't last long, so get 'em while you can!

Prophecy of the Moth
Gateway
Dead Roses

I chose my three favourite songs off of their Fallen Into You album to share.

Old 01-13-2007, 11:54 AM   #7
Pyre

Bump for win. Sorry for doing so, but I just really want to help this band out. It means a lot to me.

Old 01-13-2007, 10:26 PM   #8
asta_tintora

Location: To the south of one thing, to the east of that one, and slightly to the right.
Eh heck, always worth a look. I need a few more gigs.
asta_tintora is offline   Reply With Quote