Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-25-2008, 12:47 PM   #51
Unimatrix 00

Thank you Duane babe *mwah*

Yeah, tbh I think i've been too fucking nice here. No more darlings for anybody here, which is a pity because those who know me know that LouiseLove is the best feeling in the world.

And this is my amazing bf Conner. He is my rock.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2zqrjhl.jpg
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:55 PM   #52
Necrophagist

He's hot...........
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:57 PM   #53
Bat Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegearaErotica
Shut your mouth ra,
There is a likely chance her mouth was not actually OPEN when she was typing that post.

I couldn't resist posting that haha.
Bat Attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:02 PM   #54
Unimatrix 00

Yeah I know. He's all mine! A year and a half and still going strong. Love you! xxxx
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #55
JCC

K, as long as you're not back for fakes.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:24 PM   #56
Geoluhread

Gnet-comeback fetish and PROUD

Hehe
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:39 PM   #57
Necrophagist

Of course it's for fakes.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:07 PM   #58
AngelikDemonik

Welcome back. Hopefully things will work out better for you this time around.

http://www.myspace.com/dancemydarling

AIM: ThisIsntSybil
AngelikDemonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:44 PM   #59
MollyMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Everyone deserves another chance. Just drop the "Darling" stuff, and get rid of the piss fetishist and PROUD.
She'll drop it when you stop beating the dead horse. Why should she have to change a thing to suit anyone's preferences? If we all try to fit in, the point is rather missed.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:41 PM   #60
Steppenwolf

what the ... do you want here?
Old 11-25-2008, 09:25 PM   #61
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir. Helpmann
What a truly disgusting and vile creature you are.

Do not think for one moment we will allow you to live this down - The time will come when it will disgust you to look in the mirror. You are a carbuncle upon the face of this forum, a sexual degenerate who took it upon herself to offend agains three decent individuals believing it would garner her some "respect" from the majority of users here.

You can post any number of petitions for our dismissal, but everyone will always remember you as the girl who enjoys to be pissed upon.
You cast her down because she's a piss fetishist, meanwhile you spend your time antagonizing total strangers on a Goth forum causing half the new threads to either be overtaken by a firefight between your cronies and anyone who fights you or be created in order to pick a fight with you. She likes to take piss from people, you like to take the piss out of people.

I'm sure you can find a middle ground.

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:52 PM   #62
Bat Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormboy
. She likes to take piss from people, you like to take the piss out of people.

I'm sure you can find a middle ground.
Urgh, taking piss from people is actually just wrong, bizarre and unpleasant (especially if it's for sexual reasons), but obviously not if your a vet (well actually with a vet it would be a bit weird if it was PEOPLE) or doctor or something of the like. Taking the piss OUT of people however, - I’m sure most people enjoy to certain extents. It's just what a lot of people do - it's normal. - Please don't reply to that with "But goths shouldn't be conformist.", because I think it is clear what I mean.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:01 PM   #63
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat Attack
Urgh, taking piss from people is actually just wrong.
I was making a joke, just to clear things up.

You on the other hand think you can dictate what sexual deviations are right and not.

I hope an elephant pees on you.

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:05 PM   #64
Bat Attack

Quote:
I was making a joke, just to clear things up.

You on the other hand think you can dictate what sexual deviations are right and not.

I hope an elephant "pees" on you.
I really wouldn't give a shit if an elephant pees on me, seeing as I'm an aspiring vet.

But I wouldn't get sexually aroused by it.

I'm not fucking dictating, I think any SANE person can see that that is wrong.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:09 PM   #65
Saya

Quote:
I really wouldn't give a shit if an elephant pees on me, seeing as I'm an aspiring vet.

Whats so wrong about it? I wouldn't let a boy pee on me, or pee on a boy, but I don't have a problem with other people doing it. Pee is pretty sanitary, probably just as much as other sexual fluids.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:10 PM   #66
Wormboy

Quote:

Then you're fucking stupid.

You're telling me that that sexual fetish is only for the insane, but others are not? Or are you saying all sexual fetishes are wrong and being a total closed minded prick?

Old 11-26-2008, 01:11 PM   #67
JCC

A fetish is a medical condition. But if people like piss that's their business.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:55 PM   #68
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
Whats so wrong about it? I wouldn't let a boy pee on me, or pee on a boy, but I don't have a problem with other people doing it. Pee is pretty sanitary, probably just as much as other sexual fluids.
Actually urine comes out sterile (unless you have a urinary tract infection, in which case you should really avoid peeing on people until the infection is gone) so it is in fact more sanitary than other frequently exchanged bodily fluids, though if it is high in levels of urea then it can cause skin irritation so remember to stay hydrated if you are into golden showers.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:20 PM   #69
Bat Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
A fetish is a medical condition.
EXACTLY.

Quote:
You're telling me that that sexual fetish is only for the insane, but others are not? Or are you saying all sexual fetishes are wrong and being a total closed minded prick?
I’m saying that a piss fetish is not normal. Normal is defined as: conforming to the usual standard, type, or custom. A piss fetish does not fit into that definition, and is therefore not normal.
However, if you prefer it, I can say, that I PERSONALLY THINK that a piss fetish is not normal. Meaning that that is my opinion, and not necessarily what is true. So tell me Wormboy, do you think that a piss fetish is normal? Do you think it is nice? To quote, “Sexual fetishism may be regarded as a disorder”, a disorder suggesting that it is not “right” or usual - right or usual in a medical and psychological way.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:56 PM   #70
Wormboy

Quote:
EXACTLY.

I’m saying that a piss fetish is not normal. Normal is defined as: conforming to the usual standard, type, or custom. A piss fetish does not fit into that definition, and is therefore not normal.
However, if you prefer it, I can say, that I PERSONALLY THINK that a piss fetish is not normal. Meaning that that is my opinion, and not necessarily what is true. So tell me Wormboy, do you think that a piss fetish is normal? Do you think it is nice? To quote, “Sexual fetishism may be regarded as a disorder”, a disorder suggesting that it is not “right” or usual - right or usual in a medical and psychological way.
Do I think it's normal? No. Do I think it's nice? No. Do I think it's ok for you to say it is WRONG? Fuck no.

Since when is normality a good judge of what should be allowed and what is wrong? Homosexuality is not "normal" by your definition of normality, ergo it's wrong too? Fuck off.

Old 11-26-2008, 05:23 PM   #71
$haDe

Okay.... Uni's returning thread turned into 'pee' discussions.

Pigs WILL fly, I presumed.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:19 PM   #72
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
Actually urine comes out sterile (unless you have a urinary tract infection, in which case you should really avoid peeing on people until the infection is gone) so it is in fact more sanitary than other frequently exchanged bodily fluids, though if it is high in levels of urea then it can cause skin irritation so remember to stay hydrated if you are into golden showers.
Untrue. Urine is only sterile while inside the body.
Once it leaves your body, it's contaminated by your urethra.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:37 PM   #73
SKULHEDFACE

Quote:
Do I think it's normal? No. Do I think it's nice? No. Do I think it's ok for you to say it is WRONG? Fuck no.

Since when is normality a good judge of what should be allowed and what is wrong? Homosexuality is not "normal" by your definition of normality, ergo it's wrong too? Fuck off.

Hmm, I think there is definitely an argument to be made here, and I'm willing to give it a shot. I think that the act of two men loving one another on an emotional level is a fine thing, but once sex in da butt comes into play that rules are indeed broken. The act of anal sex is wrong for several reasons (this of course goes for anal sex with women too) a primary reason being the blatant physical dangers, which do exist and are real. It is plain to see that nature did not intend for us or animals to have sex in the butt otherwise I doubt there would be so many negative side effects. I would like to think that the same goes for pissing on another person. This is not how we are intended to act, nor is it clean, healthy, or beneficial in any way.

So yes on a physical level I would say that it is indeed wrong.

I do however think that comparing a piss fetish to homosexuality is not only ignorant, but fucking dumb.
SKULHEDFACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:26 AM   #74
jack_the_knife

I don't really see why people are putting up such a fuss about it. It's not like she's forcing you to partake in any of her private activities now is it? Just because some people think it's not normal or gross doesn't mean she has to stop. And like Molly Mac said, we've had this discussion many a time.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:48 AM   #75
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULHEDFACE
I would like to think that the same goes for pissing on another person. This is not how we are intended to act, nor is it clean, healthy, or beneficial in any way.
There's nothing really unhealthy about it, and piss is pretty clean, except for what Ophelia said about it being contaminated in the urethra, but the same can be said for semen. And its beneficial in that it helps her achieve orgasm.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote