Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 09:19 PM   #11801
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre
What's wrong with using my penis as an excuse for r@ping young children? I see nothing shameful about this.
:S...I have known people who were ***** at about 3 years old and the psychological damage is irrevocable. Please, if you're going to joke about things like that, at least do it with some pizazz like, "I'll give them candy."

Sheesh.

In all seriousness, I have known a few people who were ***** at a young age, the horror stories are quite horrific, and kind of makes me ill.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:26 PM   #11802
Pyre

Actually, I find no humour in such things, I merely make crude jokes of it. I make crude jokes about many things I should not joke about.

Did you know that Steve Irwin had a sunblock on the market, but the production was canceled and the products were removed from market?
Reason: The product didn't protect against harmful rays.

No, I don't think that the ****** of small children is humourous, and I do have compassion for those that had to endure such trauma. But, as long as I am not overly offending anyone, and as long as I lack a penis, I will continue to crack jokes such as that at my leisure.

As Danny Elfman will put it, "I love little girls, they make me feel so good. I love little girls, they make me feel so bad".

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 12-15-2006, 09:28 PM   #11803
om3gag0th666

Eh, I think if people take too much offense to things, they are idiots, and if they take too little, they are also idiots.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:31 PM   #11804
Godslayer Jillian

I've been wondering... where does being offended come from.
At the most, one should only feel annoyed by said person, but not offended.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:32 PM   #11805
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
I've been wondering... where does being offended come from.
At the most, one should only feel annoyed by said person, but not offended.
Imagine you are black, now I call you a n|gger. Feel offended, because it's a slur used to denote you to that of an inferior animal.

I still think people should not feel offended by ignorant statements by ignorant people, but who am I to say?
Old 12-15-2006, 09:34 PM   #11806
Miss_Hazie_Lane

I did just say that it's no excuse, however, you try to learn to spell correctly when your teacher can barely spell his own middle name. I do rather better than he ever did I think, and normally I'm careful about it, making sure to run everything through spell check first. I don't think that a single misspelled word, typed in annoyance should be given quite this amount of weight. Not to mention bipolar, and shortcoming, use your hyphens correctly when criticizing others, love.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:34 PM   #11807
Pyre

Being annoyed is one thing, because annoyance is aimed at the other person.
Being offended is another, because one feels as if someone has insulted him/her personally, and this can result in annoyance.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 12-15-2006, 09:37 PM   #11808
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by om3gag0th666
Imagine you are black, now I call you a n|gger. Feel offended, because it's a slur used to denote you to that of an inferior animal.
Meh, I've been called a Spick and it does nothing to me.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:40 PM   #11809
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Hazie_Lane
I did just say that it's no excuse, however, you try to learn to spell correctly when your teacher can barely spell his own middle name. I do rather better than he ever did I think, and normally I'm careful about it, making sure to run everything through spell check first. I don't think that a single misspelled word, typed in annoyance should be given quite this amount of weight. Not to mention bipolar, and shortcoming, use your hyphens correctly when criticizing others, love.
Bi-polar can be spelled either way, the hyphen is used to show a close connection between the two words. The fact you don't know that, makes me wonder.

Also it's: I did just say that it's no excuse; however, you try to learn to spell correctly when your teacher can barely spell his own middle name.

You made a comma splice.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:47 PM   #11810
Miss_Hazie_Lane

I know what a hyphen is for, however, knowing from my own history of psychological issues, bipolar is the correct medical spelling. Someone once tried to suggest I had it. I do not, I was suffering from a severe eating disorder, and my hormones were thrown rather out of whack, but I did learn how to spell the mother-fucking thing. Is it just me, or would we have really good angry sex?
Old 12-15-2006, 09:51 PM   #11811
om3gag0th666

Quote:
I know what a hyphen is for, however, knowing from my own history of psychological issues, bipolar is the correct medical spelling. Someone once tried to suggest I had it. I do not, I was suffering from a severe eating disorder, and my hormones were thrown rather out of whack, but I did learn how to spell the mother-fucking thing. Is it just me, or would we have really good angry sex?

Probably good really angry sex. Too bad you don't live in New York, and that I can't be bothered to have sex anymore. It's all relative to the animal instinct, and I prefer to denounce it frequently and ignore people's advances.

But I always make an excuse for love. Also, you made another comma splice, let me explain.

A comma splice is when you use a comma instead of a semi-colon as in:

I know what a hyphen is for; however, knowing from my own history of psychological issues, bipolar is the correct medical spelling.

Also the preposition at the end of the semi-colon is really 'colloquial,' not formal, it should be: "I know how to use a hyphen; however, knowing from my own history of psychological issues, bipolar is the correct medical spelling."

The semi-colon is used to bind two closely related independent clauses, basically two VERY closely related sentences. Such as those two you have used up there.

This is of course college level punctuation, and mine isn't perfect, but the comma splice is one of the biggest mistakes made in punctuation.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:55 PM   #11812
Miss_Hazie_Lane

I also know what a comma splice is; my editor routinely tries to explain them to me. I routinely don't listen.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:57 PM   #11813
Pyre

This photo is about three years old and was taken with a disposable.

Fear my leet tree-licking skills, mm'kay.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...e/treelick.jpg

Old 12-15-2006, 09:58 PM   #11814
om3gag0th666

Quote:
I also know what a comma splice is; my editor routinely tries to explain them to me. I routinely don't listen.
Maybe you should?
Old 12-15-2006, 09:59 PM   #11815
Pyre

Quote:
It never hurts to try and to change >_>
It's better to attempt to improve, than it is to blow it off and have the same mistakes and explanations repeated.

Old 12-15-2006, 09:59 PM   #11816
om3gag0th666

Quote:

Can anyone say phallic symbol? Jesus fucking Christ. Why didn't you yank out a fucking twelve foot dong and deep-throat it?
Old 12-15-2006, 10:03 PM   #11817
Pyre

Simply because I prefer trees. I find that the taste of sap is better.

Old 12-15-2006, 10:39 PM   #11818
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots
Now THAT is what I dream about at Christmas time! Except that I would dye the Santa hat black. I am going to the Army-Navy surplus store this weekend.

OK, Here I am at the Showcase Theatre tonight, backstage after Yakuza played:

CapnHumane

Old 12-15-2006, 10:40 PM   #11819
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Simply because I prefer trees. I find that the taste of sap is better.
I have some sap, mind taste testing that?
Old 12-15-2006, 10:42 PM   #11820
Graveyard.Crow

Quote:

Your husband will be a very lucky man hehe
Old 12-15-2006, 10:48 PM   #11821
om3gag0th666

I want to be her husband then.
Old 12-16-2006, 01:38 AM   #11822
BlackWidow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconysius
You're very purdy. It's also refreshing to see a goth girl without black hair!
I find the first picture very disturbing however, because the two mirrors facing each other create a kind of dualism-illusion. It looks like a clone of you is standing right behind you.
Aw thanks. Acually I do dye my hair black alot. Strange;I get a lot of people saying I look better with black hair than my natural color! But I love being a Goth Blonde. That picture is old by the way, and I usually dont look like that. I have more piercings now and am usually dressed bit more....dark. But thank you.

And again, sorry for reposting. I couldnt remember and couldnt find mt previous posts. Yeah...cant forget the eyebrows...
Old 12-16-2006, 03:53 AM   #11823
Boots

Quote:

That's some hot tree action.

I wish I coulda gotten a pic of it, but I licked one of the standing poles on the subway cause my Aussie friend said I wouldn't do it.
Not one of the new ones, one of the old 1980's ones. I've been told I've got every STD known and unknown to man...
WHO WANTS TO TOUCH ME!?
Old 12-16-2006, 06:09 AM   #11824
badteccy

I looove this outfit. Check out my hxc shoes!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Picture015.jpg
Old 12-16-2006, 08:27 AM   #11825
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots
That's some hot tree action.

I wish I coulda gotten a pic of it, but I licked one of the standing poles on the subway cause my Aussie friend said I wouldn't do it.
Not one of the new ones, one of the old 1980's ones. I've been told I've got every STD known and unknown to man...
WHO WANTS TO TOUCH ME!?
::'pokes::
Sweet. Now I have herpagonasyphilaids.

Closed Thread