Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:54 AM   #6351
Catch

Wow, I might be running out of things to say and the forum is becoming lame. No One! Has noticed "I hate Fat girls with boyfriends!" was posted by the spammer that keeps coming up with what sounds like a legitimate topic so people will click on the link advertising their shill. There is an option for a signature at the bottom of every post for that kind of thing.

IT IS MADDENING!

Use the User CP FEATURES! AAAAUUUuuuuuggggghhhhh..... ~ cough
Old 09-07-2011, 09:00 AM   #6352
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Spencer View Post
Well done! It's like someone lit a fire under you.

Or near you. Or all around you.

Did you happen to notice your state is burning...?
Hahaahahaha!

BURN! Wait...no, I don't want to burn...damn you, kid!

I like you, dude.

Yes, I know my state is burning. I am thinking about all of the people being affected. It really sucks and I hope we get some rain soon. But it's hard to dwell on it because the crispness of autumn is in the air drawing Samhain closer.....

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #6353
Spooky Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grausamkeit View Post
But it's hard to dwell on it because the crispness of autumn is in the air drawing Samhain closer.....
Crispness or crispiness?
Spooky Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:04 AM   #6354
Grausamkeit

Do you think there's much difference?

Old 09-07-2011, 11:40 AM   #6355
Saya

I barely slept last night, felt sick at school so I skipped my last class, and I gotta go to work now.

Also, one of the puppies had a cleft palate, and was underdeveloped, she had no ears. Mom took them all to the vet and he told her that he'll never tell her she HAS to euthanize an animal, but it would be kinder for that puppy, so she did. All the other ones seem well, and that's very lucky. For a big litter and only one death and deformity in pugs is a good sign. But she has to bottle feed the puppies because 11 is still way too many for one dog to nurse.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:19 PM   #6356
Ami

Too many new threads/people.... Could someone please give me summary/cheat sheet for what important things have happened here in the past 2 or 3 months? That would be awesome
Ami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #6357
Versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I barely slept last night, felt sick at school so I skipped my last class, and I gotta go to work now.

Also, one of the puppies had a cleft palate, and was underdeveloped, she had no ears. Mom took them all to the vet and he told her that he'll never tell her she HAS to euthanize an animal, but it would be kinder for that puppy, so she did. All the other ones seem well, and that's very lucky. For a big litter and only one death and deformity in pugs is a good sign. But she has to bottle feed the puppies because 11 is still way too many for one dog to nurse.
Saya is the only person who can compete with pug puppies for my sympathy.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:59 PM   #6358
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
Saya is the only person who can compete with pug puppies for my sympathy.
Go to the picture thread and see if that still stands.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:13 AM   #6359
Ben Lahnger

Here's a live "fire activity" map that shows the current number of wildfires raging in Texas. It's starting to seem like a page out of an apocalyptic novel.

http://ticc.tamu.edu/Response/FireActivity/

The ongoing drought has left us minus 40 inches of rainfall from what we should have had over the last year, and the drought exacerbated that extreme heat wave that brought us over 40 triple digit temperature days this summer. And the extreme heat dried things out further ... all the vegetation everywhere is brown and brittle and dry (except where people violated the water restrictions and continued to water their lawns.) And apparently the dry, hard ground has contributed to more windy conditions, which has made it even more difficult to fight the wildfires as they break out.

It's a bad situation, and it is made even worse by the fact that there aren't enough firemen to fight the blazes, especially in some of the areas where people have had to evacuate. There is actually now a Facebook campaign that's gone viral to ask volunteer firemen from other areas if they will come here to help fight the fires.

4500 people have had to evacuate their homes in Grimes, Waller and Montgomery counties (northwest of Houston.) And, we've already set the record for most homes lost to fire this summer - last count I heard was 485 homes. (UPDATE: We've hit 800 and counting.)

I never thought I'd think this, but I believe a lot of people are hoping a huge tropical storm heads this way.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:09 PM   #6360
Solumina

Hopefully one will and it will do more for your fires than Irene did for the ones over here.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:08 PM   #6361
MissCheyenne

Well, Mum was at the hospital today. The brain tumor is inoperable, not curable and it's a matter of months. It's pain management and steroids to reduce the swelling but there's nothing the doctors can do. I can't stop crying.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:08 PM   #6362
Grausamkeit

I still haven't recieved my refund for college this semester. That is all.

Old 09-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #6363
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
Well, Mum was at the hospital today. The brain tumor is inoperable, not curable and it's a matter of months. It's pain management and steroids to reduce the swelling but there's nothing the doctors can do. I can't stop crying.
Oh my god. I am so, so sorry.

I don't know what to say and I know its hitting hard right now, but if you need to unload emotionally on someone, just send me a message *big hugs*
Old 09-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #6364
Solumina

I'm so sorry MC. If you ever need someone to talk with or to just unload on, I'm here for you.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 09-08-2011, 01:54 PM   #6365
CarrionCorpse

I'm very sorry to hear about your mom MC. My condolences.

I have four hours left with my dog. All I can do is cry and try not to get sick.
CarrionCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:43 PM   #6366
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Ben: It's funny considering the fact that just one state over they're having flooding problems. But it looks like tropical storm Nate might just graze Texas

MC: I'm not sure what to say in such a situation really, except you have my sincerest condolences. I pray that she'll at least hopefully have a merciful dignified end. If you need a third person to talk to, I'll do what I can.

Carrion: 4 hours until what?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:46 PM   #6367
CarrionCorpse

We have to put him to sleep because if his cancer.
CarrionCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #6368
Grausamkeit

Shit...that's what I get for not reading before I post. My rants are in-fucking-significant!

MissC, I'm sorry..... *HUGZ*

CC, I hate losing pets. *HUGZ*

Old 09-09-2011, 06:11 AM   #6369
Versus

I make for shitty conversation, but if you want to talk MC/CC, I will make time for it.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:30 PM   #6370
vindicatedxjin

I have a canker sore on the tip of my tongue. It hurts like fuck. I can't enjoy food or lick things.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:23 AM   #6371
Solumina

Our water aerobics instructor no call/no showed today and she isn't answering her cell phone so now I have a pool full of angry old biddies, what a great way to start the work week.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 09-12-2011, 06:26 AM   #6372
Solumina

I take back my last post, our water aerobics instructor is on vacation for this week and nobody told me or our department supervisor (who makes our schedule of activities). Now I get to deal with angry old biddies for the next couple of days too. Yay.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 09-12-2011, 06:27 AM   #6373
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Ugh I'm never going to get my driver's liscense at this rate. I say this because EVERY(I am not exaggerating) time I drive with my mother in the car I nearly get in an accident.

Why does she think that shouting "PAY ATTENTION"(among other things) at the top of her lungs, suddenly without warning even when I am driving perfectly alright, is going to help me pay attention to the road? Why does she think that acting like she is constantly going to die, is going to help me stay calm and drive safer? Why does she wonder why I am scared of driving, when she makes every single experience of driving with her, a traumatic one.

Note that I said when I drive with my mother. When I drive with anyone else supervising, I am nearly perfect. In fact I would have my license by now, if I hadn't made a simple error at the very end that negated the perfect score on my drivers test.

Now I've gotta find a way to forget about today's experience, it's left me all shaken up.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:55 AM   #6374
Mir

Wachu doin' situps for? If I remember correctly, you need mo' junk in yo trunk!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:19 PM   #6375
MissCheyenne

One fucking day a week. On goddamn day a week is all the 'help' I'm getting from my brothers and sisters. Not even seperate days, oh no. They all descend on the house in a fucking pack and sit around drinking tea and smoking. They don't do any of the practical stuff, you know, emptying the comode, giving mum a bed bath, taking her meals to her, oh god, none of that stuff. They sit and talk to her which is fair enough but I need some practical fucking help.

Also, thanks everyone, I can't remember if I said thanks before, I've been busy and I haven't had a lot of time for anything really.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote