Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 01-14-2009, 03:35 PM   #76
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daegonna Nocturnus
Fuck wicca and fuck satanism. You don't know shit about me.
Don't be a bitch. Don't you dare focus on the one I got wrong, especially when I myself said I missed three.
If you don't actually like the rest of the list, then say so, but then, wouldn't that mean you lied in your intro?
Or do I actually know what I'm talking about when I say you're a cliché?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:44 PM   #77
Daegonna Nocturnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Don't be a bitch. Don't you dare focus on the one I got wrong, especially when I myself said I missed three.
If you don't actually like the rest of the list, then say so, but then, wouldn't that mean you lied in your intro?
Or do I actually know what I'm talking about when I say you're a cliché?

"Don't be a bitch"? Did you just say "don't be a bitch"? What about you?
Oh, and in that shitty intro you must give all the details of your life? Authors - not my only favorites, as a matter of fact, I could give an entire fuckin list of all my favorite authors! And the same thing for the music or what the hell I do in my free time wether I'm scratching my ass or studying. Can you predict other things about me??? As I said before, you're stuck on an idology. And a wrong one as a matter of fact.
Daegonna Nocturnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #78
Godslayer Jillian

What idology would that be?
What arbiter exists that makes it wrong?
Why would you mention tastes that don't define you?

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:59 PM   #79
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Este problema lor, dar asta nu le da dreptul de a ma critica, nu ma cunosc, si sincer nu ma intereseaza parerile lor. Iti multumesc pentru sustinere, pari o persoana cu capul pe umeri.
Ok, dar le-şi lovituri de la argumente.

Greu de crezut barbar este un tolerant subsculture nu-i asa? Am avut mai mulţi membri lăsa ca urmare a ipocrizie de ea. Aveţi un cont de poştă electronică pe internet te pot contacta prin? Nu posta-o aici, o voi posta mea mail într-un alt thread pentru tine.

De asemenea, prin aceasta pare a se pare ca limba română, este destul de similar cu spaniolă şi italiană.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:08 PM   #80
Godslayer Jillian

Yo puedo hablar español. Cual es mi premio?

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-14-2009, 04:13 PM   #81
Daegonna Nocturnus

Quote:
What idology would that be?
What arbiter exists that makes it wrong?
Why would you mention tastes that don't define you?
Tastes that don't define me? Making a shorter list doesn't mean making statements that don't define me.
Now, about the ideology. You say that all dark or goth or whatever people run by a guideline. That's wrong. Just because you find something interesting in a writer (or band) doesn't mean it's an induced opinion by media or crap like that. "Oh, she/he wears black - she/he must be a devil worshiper! she/he is into occult and paganism, and cutting the throats of chicken". It's irrelevant! People like to categorize other people. They say that they're bad or a menice to society without even knowing shit about them! You said that you could of guessed my personality just by the fapt that i like metal. Again, you categorized me without knowing my other preferences, ever meeting me in person or whatever. You categorized me by some mere words in the wind, so does that make you right? Get you head out of the freakin box, real people with real opinions don't need to follow others, only posers do. I could go on and on and on, would you like that? This is just a summary of it all, a short example. I'm so fed up with people saying shit about certain types of people upon which they have an erroneous idea.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:23 PM   #82
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Making a shorter list doesn't mean making statements that don't define me.
Bitch, you're the one that said that! You said that I'm wrong by basing my opinion on you on the tastes you listed, because they don't 'detail all your life'
And now you're telling me that they do. You're just trying to see if you can win regardless of your own opinions.
Quote:
You say that all dark or goth or whatever people run by a guideline.
Never said anything of the sort. Point to me where I did.
Quote:
That's wrong.
You're damn right it's wrong. That's why you annoy me so much: where's the individuality when you're exactly like a myriad other people? Exactly the same tastes.
Quote:
"Oh, she/he wears black - she/he must be a devil worshiper! she/he is into occult and paganism, and cutting the throats of chicken". It's irrelevant!
Where does that even come into the discussion?
Quote:
They say that they're bad or a menice to society without even knowing shit about them!
I'm not calling you a danger; I'm calling you a cliché.
Quote:
You said that you could of guessed my personality just by the fapt that i like metal. Again, you categorized me without knowing my other preferences, ever meeting me in person or whatever.
And I still guessed you accurately. That should tell you something about just how 'special and unique' you really are.
Quote:
so does that make you right?
Again I ask you, did I not get you right? I already posted what I predicted of you.
Quote:
real people with real opinions don't need to follow others, only posers do.
Real people have real opinions. So what does that say about you when I know at least a dozen people exactly like you? Both in tastes and attitude.
Quote:
I'm so fed up with people saying shit about certain types of people upon which they have an erroneous idea.
Why do you keep saying I have an erroneous idea of you? You're acting exactly like our experience in this site tells us metalheads trying to look dark act like. You're not doing yourself any good.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #83
PortraitOfSanity

Random fact: this thread is 2345 times more interesting than television!

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:27 PM   #84
isobel black

I know! I should go to bed but it's practically riveting!
isobel black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:37 PM   #85
Solumina

This thread is fucking dumb. We have another new member who has some cliche answers to the questions and doesn't like being told that they are cliche, what a god damn shocker. Even if she is just another little gloom cookie she doesn't really seem like a bad person, just let it go and hope that she will learn a few things hanging around the boards.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:38 PM   #86
Daegonna Nocturnus

Are you stupid? Oh wait, we already have the answer to that, don't we?!
It leaves me utterly amazed!
And you're still wrong!
Old 01-14-2009, 04:41 PM   #87
Daegonna Nocturnus

And yes, it all comes in discussion! Because you enjoy planting your stupid ideas everywhere! Tim Burton, Nightwish, wicca, satanism, are you even aware of what you're saying????
Old 01-14-2009, 04:41 PM   #88
Godslayer Jillian

Jesus Christ, the one person that talks kind to you and you call her stupid.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-14-2009, 04:42 PM   #89
Renatus

Quote:
Yo puedo hablar español. Cual es mi premio?
Este extraño café azucarado cosas que se me olvidó el nombre de mi madre, que al parecer le gusta.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 01-14-2009, 04:42 PM   #90
PortraitOfSanity

Su mama le gusta por el culo?

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #91
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Tim Burton, Nightwish, wicca, satanism, are you even aware of what you're saying????
Vampires, Baudelaire, Poe, Anne Rice, Stephen King, Bram Stoker, Byron, Marduk, are YOU???
You selective bitch.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #92
Renatus

Quote:
Jesus Christ, the one person that talks kind to you and you call her stupid.
I believe those posts were in response to you actualy.

Old 01-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #93
Daegonna Nocturnus

I was talking to you Jillian, not to her
Old 01-14-2009, 04:44 PM   #94
isobel black

Maybe you're right. I was just waiting for her to finish her discussion with me.
In which case though, unlike Jillian's, she seems to have noticed she talked herself into a hole she can't get out of, and wisely left off.

edit: I seem to have missed a shitload of in between posts while composing this one, so nevermind
isobel black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:45 PM   #95
Daegonna Nocturnus

Quote:
Vampires, Baudelaire, Poe, Anne Rice, Stephen King, Bram Stoker, Byron, Marduk, are YOU???
You selective bitch.
You clearly are an idiot. And for the record, you're the bitch here! Clearly your ass is itching for a fight.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:45 PM   #96
Godslayer Jillian

Oh ok, then we can go back to the matter at hand. Wanna answer some questions that weren't rhetorical?
We might be heading somewhere afterwards.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-14-2009, 04:46 PM   #97
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
You clearly are an idiot. And for the record, you're the bitch here! Clearly your ass is itching for a fight.
Base that, will you?
That's how arguments work.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-14-2009, 04:52 PM   #98
Renatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity
Su mama le gusta por el culo?
Es algún tipo de alimento dulce español. Parece como especie de caramelo.

Old 01-14-2009, 04:53 PM   #99
Godslayer Jillian

Moriré con un arma en mis manos, una canción en mi corazón, y una erección en mis pantalones.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-14-2009, 04:54 PM   #100
Daegonna Nocturnus

Based on the fact that you are still here bitching about something that is unimportant? Drop it sister you're not gonna win.