Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 10:02 PM   #4701
Green.Lady

Ah, I'm okay. But I'm the only person who's not completely smashed around here. I feel left out.
Deliver me a paper
Old 12-25-2007, 10:24 PM   #4702
Edward Strange

Well I'm very glad to hear you are okay! Relationships with that 'special someone' can really mess you up.
I believe it's the sole reason this year has been the worst Christmas ever... Bah! BAH! Humbug...
You can bet something relationship related is going on the resolutions. Like "Never again" or something very similar.

Anyway, I am glad to hear you are alright!

Breathing heard just below the floorboards.
The sense of something terrible rousing itself from
from its torpor.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:03 AM   #4703
Delkaetre

My laptop is on Windoze, so I can't use my creations as my desktop!
Damn it, I spent two *hours* on that rose- okay, mostly just pissing about and including the half hour rendering time, but still- I love it, and I want it to be my pretty black and red wallpaper, and it's not working it's being all blurry and ugly!
Curse you, Windoze! Curse you!
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 12-26-2007, 08:46 AM   #4704
Zenit

Maaaaan, I'm the biggest b*tch EVER! I piss off my parents on Christmas eve, I piss off my brother on Christmas morning, and I think I killed the Christmas tree.... And all of this because I was paranoid and stupid...

"Nutrizone can kiss my pale, decayed ass"
-Draconysius
Old 12-26-2007, 08:47 AM   #4705
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenit
Maaaaan, I'm the biggest b*tch EVER! I piss off my parents on Christmas eve, I piss off my brother on Christmas morning, and I think I killed the Christmas tree.... And all of this because I was paranoid and stupid...
You got to admit that the christmas tree indeed had shifty eyes though... All twinkly.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean the tree aren't after you.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:55 AM   #4706
honeythorn

I got smacked in the face once by a young sycamore. Bastard.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:56 AM   #4707
badteccy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenit
Dude, I made BOTH my parents cry on Christmas...BEAT THAT!
Also, I am cold and unfeeling and found it hilarious.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:05 AM   #4708
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by badteccy
Dude, I made BOTH my parents cry on Christmas...BEAT THAT!
Also, I am cold and unfeeling and found it hilarious.
I made my father declare Christmas 'cancelled', without even being awake.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:15 AM   #4709
Delkaetre

Other than my sister being snarky and occasionally more-than-needfully sharp, our Christmas went smoothly.
So nyeh!
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 12-26-2007, 10:21 AM   #4710
Underwater Ophelia

To tell the truth, I'm getting sick of blueberry pie.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:13 AM   #4711
Xombie

I got a new computer, but now I need to transfer every song on my iPod to iTunes. As far as I know, the best way to do that is to temporarily download copypod, but since I am only willing to do a free trial, I can only do a certain number of songs at a time. This will take foreverrrr.
Old 12-26-2007, 02:09 PM   #4712
Delkaetre

You can link your iPod to your computer and just look inside as if looking inside a regular usb device. It's possible, with enough poking around, to copy the whole library from that to your PC.
I have done this before, when for some reason I needed to make a backup of a load of stuff. There's a DVD around somewhere with a load of my music on it.
Old 12-26-2007, 02:21 PM   #4713
Xombie

Blah. I already did it. :K Each song...one by one. It took me forever.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:30 PM   #4714
StasisInDarkness

I think my mother has Münchhausen-by-Proxy. Seriously.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:57 AM   #4715
Methadrine

Ok.. I just talked to a 21 year old girl who didn't know what The Inquisition was. How does one miss such a great event? It's like missing out that there were two world wars on this planet...

and what's bloody up with our educational system if they let people slip by that one?!

Old 12-27-2007, 08:01 AM   #4716
Methadrine

Ranting a bit more: I'm utterly pissed that noone wants to hire me for the position of Grand Inquisitor. I could convert whole slews of Emo's into Gothness and save them from certain popularity oblivion.

Old 12-27-2007, 08:51 AM   #4717
Delkaetre

Nothing quite like the painfully undereducated to make you glad for personally enforced literacy rates!
Was she at least someone intelligent enough to understand and be interested, who had simply never been given the chance to learn?
Old 12-27-2007, 08:56 AM   #4718
Methadrine

I'm starting to believe neither, but definitly given the chance to learn.

Old 12-27-2007, 09:35 AM   #4719
Delkaetre

Perhaps you'd best keep in contact with the poor thing. Help her. Charity and all that.
I do apologise if that was unnecessarily snarky, I haven't eaten in about twenty four hours.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:38 AM   #4720
Methadrine

She's exceptionally pretty so I might. Unfortunately someone's shot me with the Dork-gun today so my odds aren't favourable at the moment.

Old 12-27-2007, 09:53 AM   #4721
Delkaetre

But... geeky people are lovely!
Good luck, regardless. I hope she proves intelligent enough to be worth your time.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:00 AM   #4722
Stormtrooper of Death

Good luck Meth! *raises Dr Pepper* Cheers!
Old 12-27-2007, 12:16 PM   #4723
honeythorn

Hush...be still now. Be still.....No no.....shhhhhhhhh.....Put it down. Be calm now. Put it down...shhhhhhh.........
Old 12-27-2007, 03:10 PM   #4724
Delkaetre

I am bored!
Minions, dance and entertain me!
People-who-are-not-minions-and-may-be-my-intellectual-equals-or-superiors, talk to me and entertain me!
If anyone wants my MSN for the purposes of ranting at me (I'm actually quite good at listening), chatting to me, discussing opinions expressed on the board or whatever, it's my username at gmail dot com.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:14 PM   #4725
Xombie

:K This little bitch I used to work with is complaining about how he hates his life after moving to Pennsylvania. "I live in shit." He lives in a cute little suburban town. I've been there. He's also talking about how the "rich bitches" always go on vacations every few weeks, and he gets to go on them every few years. SO FUCKING WHAT. He's not starving, he's not homeless, he's got clothes to keep him warm. At least he has a place to stay in between vacations. There are millions of people in worse situations. Suck it the fuck up.
Closed Thread