Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 10-14-2008, 04:17 AM   #1
Sodaspes

Some Infamous foes

Charles Manson. Rasputin. Aleister Crowley. Anton Lavey. Dracula. Post your favorite historical foe here.
Sodaspes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:23 AM   #2
Jaye Jang

Vlad Dracul, Elizabeth Bathory, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, Albert Fish, Dr. Death.
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:47 AM   #3
StrangeLove

Elizabeth Bathory.
Ted Bundy - The school I go to [OSU] is home of the abduction of Kathy Parks by Bundy.
Son of Sam [David Berkowitz].
StrangeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:04 AM   #4
dead_dreams

Adolf Hitler is my foe.
dead_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:04 AM   #5
MollyMac

Paul Wolfowitz
Old 10-14-2008, 07:07 AM   #6
$haDe

According to which side ?

or Which perspective ?

If you take mine, I'll say my homework is one of the most formidable foe world have ever known.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:47 AM   #7
LiUsAiDh

Ghengis Khan!!!!!

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:55 AM   #8
dead_dreams

I don't know who that person is
dead_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:05 AM   #9
zombiewhore

Well I'm partial to both Elizabeth Bathory and Micheal Alig. I suppose vain villions are my preference. *shrugs*
zombiewhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:32 AM   #10
Sodaspes

John wayne Gacy. Richard Ramerez. David Koresh. Shoko Asahara. Son of Sam.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:44 AM   #11
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_dreams
I don't know who that person is
Ghengis.... Um, he's pretty dang infamous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genghis_Khan

I mean, he conquered this much!!

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
Old 10-14-2008, 10:46 AM   #12
Sodaspes

Billy the Kid
Old 10-14-2008, 10:53 AM   #13
Saya

Guy Fawkes. The only man to ever enter Parliament with honest intentions. On Bonfire Night we used to burn a straw man that was supposed to be him I always thought that was scary when I was a kid.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:56 AM   #14
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
Guy Fawkes. The only man to ever enter Parliament with honest intentions. On Bonfire Night we used to burn a straw man that was supposed to be him I always thought that was scary when I was a kid.
Since when did Canada celebrate Bonfire night?!?

That's our holiday - get off it!!!

Old 10-14-2008, 10:57 AM   #15
Saya

:P we are apart of the British Empire, technically, and Newfoundland was the last to join Canada so enjoyed direct British rule the longest. I dunno if the rest of Canada does it.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:01 AM   #16
LiUsAiDh

... But you're in the Commonwealth not the Empire. o_0

Anyway >_> There's a Canadian parliment, get somebody to bomb that then celebrate. Untill then - hands awf!!! :P

Old 10-14-2008, 11:05 AM   #17
Saya

No! We like Bonfire Night! And if someone bombs Canadian Parliament he'd be put away in jail for terrorism and we wouldn't burn his effigy!

I was looking for the word "Commonwealth" but couldn't think of it ^_^ Though Newfoundland was directly controlled by Britain as a dominion until 1949, and most of the people here are the descendants of the English, despite the fact that most people want to think they are Irish >.>
Old 10-14-2008, 11:07 AM   #18
Bat Attack

Yer Ed Gein, Ted Bundy, Billy the Kid, Dracula and Charles Manson. Jack the Ripper, the Boston Strangler, Ian Brady and Mira Hindley.
Bat Attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:11 AM   #19
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
No! We like Bonfire Night! And if someone bombs Canadian Parliament he'd be put away in jail for terrorism and we wouldn't burn his effigy!

I was looking for the word "Commonwealth" but couldn't think of it ^_^ Though Newfoundland was directly controlled by Britain as a dominion until 1949, and most of the people here are the descendants of the English, despite the fact that most people want to think they are Irish >.>
Yargh! You've waited too long, should'a been treason!!! TREASON in the good ol' days!!

*strangulated squeaking noise* Do you mean English or British?

Yeah, well ya should've stopped celebrating when you left us! You've got Canada day now, don't be greedy!

Old 10-14-2008, 11:14 AM   #20
Saya

Hey man! We have the Queen's face on our money and we have to swear allegiance to her! If we have to recognize her as the Queen of Canada, we should be able to burn an effigy of an old enemy of the throne once a year god dammit!
Old 10-14-2008, 11:18 AM   #21
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Hey man! We have the Queen's face on our money and we have to swear allegiance to her! If we have to recognize her as the Queen of Canada, we should be able to burn an effigy of an old enemy of the throne once a year god dammit!
Oooh!! The Queen's face on your money!! We've got Darwin on ours too, he's king!!!!!!!!!!!

An effigy of an enemy to the British throne - not the colonies'! I don't get to have Canada Day off! Waaah!

Old 10-14-2008, 11:20 AM   #22
Saya

I don't get Bonfire Night off! Its something we do because we like fire and burning stuff! GAWD!

The Queen is on every single coin we got! And fuck when she dies we'll have Charles' ugly face to look at whenever we buy stuff! And just look at the Oath we have to take!

I, ……………, do Solemnly swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Canada, Her Heirs and Successors according to law, forever. So help me God.

EDIT: But we do get Queen Victoria's Day off
Old 10-14-2008, 11:28 AM   #23
LiUsAiDh

Oh, Charles. *shuffles* Hopefully Liz'll stay alive for a wee *read - lot* bit longer.

Queen of Canada!! What's that bullshit - Queen theft!!! POLICE?!?!

Old 10-14-2008, 11:34 AM   #24
Sodaspes

Attila the Hun.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:46 AM   #25
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiUsAiDh
Oh, Charles. *shuffles* Hopefully Liz'll stay alive for a wee *read - lot* bit longer.

Queen of Canada!! What's that bullshit - Queen theft!!! POLICE?!?!
No jury in the world will convict us! Mwahahahahahhaaha!

But no, seriously, you can have her back. Its been talked about to declare actual independence from the Commonwealth but its not going to happen any time soon. And you guys owe us from the World Wars, so please, you may have your Queen but we reserve the right to burn things every November the 5th!