Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-21-2011, 09:56 PM   #151
Sir Canvas Corpsey

I Hate The Fact You Capitalize Every Word. It's A Wonder He Stuck Around That Long, Considering How Annoying You Are.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:00 PM   #152
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey View Post
I Hate The Fact You Capitalize Every Word. It's A Wonder He Stuck Around That Long, Considering How Annoying You Are.
If You Hate It So Much Then Why Did YOU Do It? If My Capitalization Annoys You Enough To Call Me "Annoying" And To Actually Bitch About It Then You Really Need Some Help!
JJ_Spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:03 PM   #153
JJ_Spade

Btw, I Love How You Contradict Yourself. " Every person is universal, social and individual." Judgmental Are You Not?
Old 02-21-2011, 11:29 PM   #154
Saya

Its actually pretty important this thread was necroed, because I have a public service announcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Yeah, I only date gothic vegan zen buddhists who are between the ages of 22 and 25, who are at least six feet tall, can cook, love falafel, can quote Monty Python when prompted, and have dreamy blue eyes I can get lost in. Of course if they are allergic to peanuts then it can`t become serious.
Gentlemen, my standards have since dramatically plummeted.

Falafel hatin' is still a deal breaker, though.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:10 AM   #155
6SixSick

Quote:
Its actually pretty important this thread was necroed, because I have a public service announcement.

Gentlemen, my standards have since dramatically plummeted.

Falafel hatin' is still a deal breaker, though.
here's an interesting question then. How long can you be single before you feel psychologically uncomfortable? That's not physically uncomfortable missing sex or whatever, but before you start to feel there's something wrong with you.
For me it's about 2 years
6SixSick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:25 AM   #156
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6SixSick View Post
here's an interesting question then. How long can you be single before you feel psychologically uncomfortable? That's not physically uncomfortable missing sex or whatever, but before you start to feel there's something wrong with you.
For me it's about 2 years
Idk, I Wish I Could Answer That. I Been Single For Close To A Year Now.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:32 AM   #157
Saya

I'm a vulcansexual. Feeling down because there isn't another person who can match my awesomeness is illogical.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:42 AM   #158
6SixSick

Quote:
I'm a vulcansexual. Feeling down because there isn't another person who can match my awesomeness is illogical.
Yeah but you didn't see what happened when the live bradcast ended. Spock looking enviously on as Cap'n Kirk cops off with yet another attractive alien wench. *Close up of Spock's face* We can see a small tear start to pool in his right eye. His lip trembles ever so slightly, almost imperceptibly. Before he turns and walks away from the camera in a dignified silence.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:46 AM   #159
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Sometimes I Just Feel Like I Can't Find Someone To Match Me As Far As The Romance Goes. Maybe I'm Too Old School. I'm Insanely Romantic, And Just Can't Find A Guy To Match Me In That Way. Also Would Be Nice If I Could Find Someone Who Understands Me.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:52 AM   #160
6SixSick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Spade View Post
Sometimes I Just Feel Like I Can't Find Someone To Match Me As Far As The Romance Goes. Maybe I'm Too Old School. I'm Insanely Romantic, And Just Can't Find A Guy To Match Me In That Way. Also Would Be Nice If I Could Find Someone Who Understands Me.
I have that problem to a certain extent too, but I can keep it light hearted and fun till i've got em and then I can turn on the Uber charm lol. It's been my dream to meet a super romantic goth girl though one day....
Old 02-22-2011, 01:54 AM   #161
Saya

Quote:
Yeah but you didn't see what happened when the live bradcast ended. Spock looking enviously on as Cap'n Kirk cops off with yet another attractive alien wench. *Close up of Spock's face* We can see a small tear start to pool in his right eye. His lip trembles ever so slightly, almost imperceptibly. Before he turns and walks away from the camera in a dignified silence.
It was purely over-compensation on Kirk's part, and Spock went on to better things in the end. Like impregnating young Kirstie Alley, saving the whales and meeting his ultimate match, Data.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:08 AM   #162
6SixSick

Quote:
It was purely over-compensation on Kirk's part, and Spock went on to better things in the end. Like impregnating young Kirstie Alley, saving the whales and meeting his ultimate match, Data.
Lmao kinky.

The ideal robotic lover with several attachments and a sympathetic ear?

"We'll always be together, together in electric dreams"
Old 02-22-2011, 02:12 AM   #163
JJ_Spade

Quote:
I have that problem to a certain extent too, but I can keep it light hearted and fun till i've got em and then I can turn on the Uber charm lol. It's been my dream to meet a super romantic goth girl though one day....
*Blush* You Must Understand What I Am Going Through Then.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:07 AM   #164
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Quote:
Btw, I Love How You Contradict Yourself. " Every person is universal, social and individual." Judgmental Are You Not?
I'm not sure what you're failing to get at here...?

That quote simply means as humans there are things we have in common with all other humans, there are things we have in common with some groups of people, and there are things about us that are completely individual.

Why did I copy your posting style when I said it annoyed me? To mock you, I thought that was obvious. Also, me voicing my dislike for your posting style doesn't indicate I need any 'help', it simply shows that I find your posting style to be irritating. Are you dense, a troll or just touched in the head?
Old 02-22-2011, 06:12 AM   #165
Murder.Of.Crows

SCC, look up Goths and god. She is just dense... maybe touched in the head as well.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:55 AM   #166
Sir Canvas Corpsey

I would but I think the time spent doing that would be better spent finding a picture of a unicorn on crack.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:58 AM   #167
Murder.Of.Crows

yeah, that does seem like a better use of time. doesn't matter to me, i have limbs to cut off of weird mutations that were once people with nifty mining guns. Tell me when you find that cracked up unicorn.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:01 AM   #168
JJ_Spade

I'm Not Going To Change My Typing Style Or Anything About Me Just Because You Or Anyone Else Don't Like It. Deal With It. And Murder Of Crows....Really? You Actually Go Around And Waste Your Time To Have Other People Look At Threads About Others The For Purpose Of Ganging Up? Can't You Post About The Fucking Topic And Let Shit Be? Oh Wait, I Get It, You Guys Are The Trolls.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:06 AM   #169
MissCheyenne

What are you even talking about? Stop typing like that, it's annoying and stupid.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #170
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
What are you even talking about? Stop typing like that, it's annoying and stupid.
Wait A Sec, Aren't You On Dgn? And I'm Sorry It Bothers You But this Is How I Type And I Don't Plan On Changing It. I Do It On All Of My Accounts And Been Typing That Way.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:54 PM   #171
Murder.Of.Crows

Quote:
I'm Not Going To Change My Typing Style Or Anything About Me Just Because You Or Anyone Else Don't Like It. Deal With It. And Murder Of Crows....Really? You Actually Go Around And Waste Your Time To Have Other People Look At Threads About Others The For Purpose Of Ganging Up? Can't You Post About The Fucking Topic And Let Shit Be? Oh Wait, I Get It, You Guys Are The Trolls.
Actually i was using the other thread as a reference to you claiming not to be a troll, that you really are this dumb. Not for ganging up purposes.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:06 PM   #172
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
Actually i was using the other thread as a reference to you claiming not to be a troll, that you really are this dumb. Not for ganging up purposes.
Yea Right...
Old 02-22-2011, 09:31 PM   #173
Catch

I don't see anything wrong with bringing up old posts. The search is improved so people can look for past threads with a similar topic; instead of, searching for people like it once did. Which is actually really good because that was unfunctional to the point of causing anger.

Old 02-22-2011, 11:21 PM   #174
Saya

You know its bad when a post by Catch is a nice respite.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:26 PM   #175
Murder.Of.Crows

Yeah... it's gotten pretty sad around here, probably my fault...lol. Hmmm, so what was this thread about again. Oh right... wait... oh how i miss vin right now, i needs me some clown shoes. lol. someone should start a new not stupid thread...