Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:16 PM   #1
Minyaliel

Drunk creeps

EEEEEWWCH. Iīve just been hit on by ten separate drunk creeps tonight in the course of 1 hour. One even tried to frenchkiss me. EEEEEWWWWWW....! Seriously, whatīs the matter with you people?! Iīm strolling along the street, sober and calm, observing the crowds on Carl Johan, Osloīs main street, stopping here and there to listen to the buskers. Thatīs not the time to try to get intimate. I donīt mind drunken chattering - it can be quite amusing, actually, and my looks do tend to generate a lot of attention (mosttimes positive attention when the commenter is drunk enough), and I can live with that. But seriously, no, I will not "go home to my place and drink a glass of wine", dammit, Iīm not stupid. And if it wasnīt for the fact that the guy was two metres tall, I wouldīve bitchslapped the living hell out of him. I even tried the old "oh, but Iīm lesbian and have a girlfriend" trick, but to no avail. "Hehehe, no, but, you see, thatīs going to stop once you get to -know- me, you know... Iīm just the best person that ever lived..." *pukes*

Why canīt I stroll down a street without someone trying to force their tongue down my throat, dammit? [/rant]
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:19 PM   #2
gothicusmaximus

Jeez, give me a break, all right? Haven't you ever behaved somewhat tactlessly while drunk? I am the best person that ever lived, besides.
And for the record, I knew that 'I'm lesbian' thing was bullshit.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:23 PM   #3
Minyaliel

Awww, gothicus, I almost wish it was you. The guy was at least fourty years old, though.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Old 09-19-2008, 08:24 PM   #4
Duane

Happened to me, as well. However, it was a drunk college chick.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:25 PM   #5
MegearaErotica

Ughhh. *Shivers* Old men give me willies.
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:27 PM   #6
Saya

Ugh, I don't go downtown anymore, all I get is ass grabs and once a guy without even talking to me just grabbed my arm and tried to drag me off. I was really scared, I pulled back but he didn't stop until the bouncer scared him off. Never went downtown since.

And the friend I went with didn't help me because they said he was cute and I should get laid
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:33 PM   #7
Deadmanwalking_05

When I do drink most of the time it's alone and for a good reason,I don't want to be one of the afore mentioned assholes,Vodka and Moonshine don't really effect me the same way Burbon does (That's the stuff I only drink when alone,something in Burbon also makes me want to fight at the drop of a hat)
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:41 PM   #8
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minyaliel
Awww, gothicus, I almost wish it was you (instead of a creepy old man)
Ouch, that stings.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:47 PM   #9
MegearaErotica

Okay, I'm only 15 and I went to an anime convention last summer with my friends. While I was there we went to the rave and a cosplayer(someone who dresses up in costume) started dancing with me. Next thing I know, he's brushing his bulge all along my butt and has one hand really low on my waste and he other is around my front, under my skirt, and about to go into my underwear. Considering this guy was about 23, I seriously freaked out. So, men older than me most of the time now give me shivers.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:02 PM   #10
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegearaErotica
Okay, I'm only 15 and I went to an anime convention last summer with my friends. While I was there we went to the rave and a cosplayer(someone who dresses up in costume) started dancing with me. Next thing I know, he's brushing his bulge all along my butt and has one hand really low on my waste and he other is around my front, under my skirt, and about to go into my underwear. Considering this guy was about 23, I seriously freaked out. So, men older than me most of the time now give me shivers.
I can't believe you found a frightening, sexually maladjusted man at an anime convention.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:26 AM   #11
Minyaliel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
Ouch, that stings.
*pats on the shoulder* Really wasnīt meant that way, though. I would have preferred you to the old creep. But then again, I believe to distinctly remember that youīre quite a bit younger than myself, and thatīs a no-no too.

Megeara - thatīs really just disgusting. Actually, that is on the borderline to assault. If itīd been me, I wouldīve called the cops.

Deadman - well, at least you realise your weakness. Thatīs a great thing.

Saya - a good friend should help you out of such obviously uncomfortable situations. Seriously.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Old 09-20-2008, 03:00 AM   #12
a morbid curiosity

I suppose I'm lucky. We have only had one rapist in our area. After a long rigmarole and everyone being frightened out of their wits, it turned out that the said rapist was actually imaginary. Hmph.

Drunk people in general scare me. I have not and shall never drink alcohol. Not that its bad in moderation, I just don't really understand the point unless it's with a meal, and I don't live in Italy or France or anywhere nice where wine with a meal would be practically required of me, so I just won't. Besides, no-one here drinks in moderation.
a morbid curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:23 AM   #13
$haDe

Quote:
I can't believe you found a frightening, sexually maladjusted man at an anime convention.

Next time it could be me!!

But I don't really interested in girl though
Old 09-20-2008, 08:02 AM   #14
Valravn

Trust me Copenhagen is much worse then Oslo =P
Valravn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:58 AM   #15
MegearaErotica

Quote:
I'm just wondering if you're beng sarcastic or if you've never been to a convention before.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:27 AM   #16
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minyaliel
*pats on the shoulder* Really wasnīt meant that way, though. I would have preferred you to the old creep. But then again, I believe to distinctly remember that youīre quite a bit younger than myself, and thatīs a no-no too.
According to your intro, you were 18 in '06, so you're just a year my senior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meg
I'm just wondering if you're beng sarcastic or if you've never been to a convention before.
Both.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:01 PM   #17
Deadmanwalking_05

It's best to travel with a group of friends (Male or female safety is in numbers)

My advice for the ladies is to carry a really sharp knife that's quick into action,a firearm (A snub nosed revolver or Sub-compact semi-automatic,training will be needed,as well as proper mindset) and to avoid spots where drunken bastards like that gather,if it's hard to avoid,use the knife to cut your way out of trouble. (But only use your weapon as a last resort)

Either go for a kill stroke (Between the ribs,under the chin,underarm,or throat) or try to take off a few of the offenders fingers (If they've been drinking the blood will gush out,and won't be able to clot until a lot of time has passed)
Old 09-20-2008, 02:08 PM   #18
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05
It's best to travel with a group of friends (Male or female safety is in numbers)

My advice for the ladies is to carry a really sharp knife that's quick into action,a firearm (A snub nosed revolver or Sub-compact semi-automatic,training will be needed,as well as proper mindset) and to avoid spots where drunken bastards like that gather,if it's hard to avoid,use the knife to cut your way out of trouble. (But only use your weapon as a last resort)

Either go for a kill stroke (Between the ribs,under the chin,underarm,or throat) or try to take off a few of the offenders fingers (If they've been drinking the blood will gush out,and won't be able to clot until a lot of time has passed)
You're actually suggesting killing drunk people, who try to kiss you??

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:11 PM   #19
Deadmanwalking_05

Nope just defending yourself if some random guy trys to drag you away.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:12 PM   #20
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Nope just defending yourself if some random guy trys to drag you away.

Where are the random guys dragging people away??

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:15 PM   #21
LetheanBlacklight

Quote:

You're like a damn algebra equation! As your post count goes up, so does the level of your creepiness. UGH!
Old 09-20-2008, 02:15 PM   #22
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
Ugh, I don't go downtown anymore, all I get is ass grabs and once a guy without even talking to me just grabbed my arm and tried to drag me off. I was really scared, I pulled back but he didn't stop until the bouncer scared him off.

As pointed out here
Old 09-20-2008, 02:17 PM   #23
Saya

I would never ever consider killing him, and I was too drunk anyway to do anything. Luckily nothing happened and the bouncer got rid of him, and I learned my lesson and won't go downtown with that crowd again.

EDIT: Also, in my town its far more common for someone to drug you than to actually drag you off, sadly all you can do about that is again go downtown with a good crowd, never take a drink from anyone other than the bartender and keep your drink in sight at all times.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:20 PM   #24
Deadmanwalking_05

Lethean what makes me seem so creepy?

And notice I said to only use a weapon as a last resort.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:25 PM   #25
LetheanBlacklight

Serious? Are you serious!?
Re-read that post I quoted of yours!
It looks like something Agatha Christie would write, except creepier.