Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 04-28-2005, 04:40 PM   #26
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
All of you...you know NOTHING of creepiness...NOTHING!!

Ever seen someone who could...well...see for yourselves...

Not all of us receive nourishment through our mouths...

Sweet dreams people. :twisted:
Holy mother of fucking hell..

That is just the NASTIEST thing I have ever seen, second ONLY to Tub Girll..

And no guys I won't link you to Tub Girl, TRUST ME, you do not EVER want to see that foulness on film..

Dude, you so win..

That is just fucked up and I am scarred for friggin life now after seeing that nastiness..

omfg..

:o
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 11:13 PM   #27
AlKilyu

Sorry I disturbed you folks once again.

How can I fix it? Maybe a hot chick getting oral on a couch?

I can do that!

Hope that helps! ^_^
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 11:17 PM   #28
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Quote:
All of you...you know NOTHING of creepiness...NOTHING!!

Ever seen someone who could...well...see for yourselves...

Not all of us receive nourishment through our mouths...

Sweet dreams people. :twisted:
Holy mother of fucking hell..

That is just the NASTIEST thing I have ever seen, second ONLY to Tub Girll..

And no guys I won't link you to Tub Girl, TRUST ME, you do not EVER want to see that foulness on film..

Dude, you so win..

That is just fucked up and I am scarred for friggin life now after seeing that nastiness..

omfg..

:o
Thanks to the wonders of google I, too, now know.

We shall mourn, for this is true pain...

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 11:26 PM   #29
AlKilyu

Shame on you EPS.

Besides, goatse is the male equivalent to tubgirl, minus whatever that is she is spewing...
Old 04-28-2005, 11:57 PM   #30
creepylittleshit

Now not only is this gross..but I think its pretty fucking creepy.
Introducing the shit eater:
creepylittleshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 09:48 AM   #31
OnixxFilth

A girl getting oral from a giant spider? Eww! :shock:
OnixxFilth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 02:36 PM   #32
AlKilyu

That wasn't creepy, creepylittleshit, that was just gross.

F+
Old 05-05-2005, 11:34 PM   #33
creepylittleshit

Hey i find it pretty damn creepy that someone would actually even consider eating shit.

Ok I'll be honest I just wanted to post a sick picture. You know where the crotch eating spider came from? Its the way France wants to warn there people about AIDS. I got another one
creepylittleshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 12:33 AM   #34
edible_eye

you wanna hear something funny? i never actually looked at the name of the person who posted the shit-eating pic. i just assumed it was alkilyu (oh king of the fucked up pics) and i didn't think any different until just now when i saw his response to it.

i'll pay better attention next time.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:46 AM   #35
OnixxFilth

Wow, France sure has some strange ways of warning people about AIDS! Sex with arachnids? How does that warn against AIDS? :?
Old 05-06-2005, 09:52 AM   #36
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnixxFilth
Wow, France sure has some strange ways of warning people about AIDS! Sex with arachnids? How does that warn against AIDS? :?
It makes sense to me- it's not emphasizing sex with an *arachnid* as much as it's emphasizing sex with something that's dangerous and scary and could kill you (i.e. the "arachnid" (are scorpions even arachnids?) represents AIDS).

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 10:34 AM   #37
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
you wanna hear something funny? i never actually looked at the name of the person who posted the shit-eating pic. i just assumed it was alkilyu (oh king of the fucked up pics) and i didn't think any different until just now when i saw his response to it.

i'll pay better attention next time.

Damn right!! :x

If I wanted to creep you out, I'd do it with CLASS!

For example, this!

Doesn't creep you out? This is where the pic is from.

See? No feces.
Old 05-08-2005, 03:53 AM   #38
edible_eye

Quote:
that's so fuckin' disturbing.

kill it.
Old 05-08-2005, 07:11 AM   #39
WolfMoon

Okay I'm actually curious as to the story behind that pic. Is it photoshopped? Is it a mask or something? Your link doesn't work, Al. =(

Also, sex with arachnids? COOL!

I think France's AIDS campaign would work better if the pix were of people having sex with frogs.

^_^
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 07:32 AM   #40
edible_eye

he's a sex offender in ohio. that's a link to the registration.

mother fucker.

kill it.
Old 05-08-2005, 08:20 AM   #41
WolfMoon

Ew.

KILL IT!
Old 05-08-2005, 09:52 AM   #42
AlKilyu

Classification: Sexually Oriented Offender
Offense(s): 2907.05- Gross Sexual Imposition

What is "Gross Sexual Imposition"?
Old 05-08-2005, 10:00 AM   #43
edible_eye

based on his physical appearance, i'd say it would be classified as the mere thought of having sex with that genetic freak. however, since the law is blind - i figured i'd post this and let you wade through it.

2907.05. Gross sexual imposition.

(A) No person shall have sexual contact with another, not the spouse of the offender; cause another, not the spouse of the offender, to have sexual contact with the offender; or cause two or more other persons to have sexual contact when any of the following applies:

(1) The offender purposely compels the other person, or one of the other persons, to submit by force or threat of force.

(2) For the purpose of preventing resistance, the offender substantially impairs the judgment or control of the other person or of one of the other persons by administering any drug, intoxicant, or controlled substance to the other person surreptitiously or by force, threat of force, or deception.

(3) The offender knows that the judgment or control of the other person or of one of the other persons is substantially impaired as a result of the influence of any drug or intoxicant administered to the other person with the other person's consent for the purpose of any kind of medical or dental examination, treatment, or surgery.

(4) The other person, or one of the other persons, is less than thirteen years of age, whether or not the offender knows the age of that person.

(5) The ability of the other person to resist or consent or the ability of one of the other persons to resist or consent is substantially impaired because of a mental or physical condition or because of advanced age, and the offender knows or has reasonable cause to believe that the ability to resist or consent of the other person or of one of the other persons is substantially impaired because of a mental or physical condition or because of advanced age.

(B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of gross sexual imposition. Except as otherwise provided in this section, a violation of division (A)(1), (2), (3), or (5) of this section is a felony of the fourth degree. If the offender under division (A)(2) of this section substantially impairs the judgment or control of the other person or one of the other persons by administering any controlled substance described in section 3719.41 of the Revised Code to the person surreptitiously or by force, threat of force, or deception, a violation of division (A)(2) of this section is a felony of the third degree. A violation of division (A)(4) of this section is a felony of the third degree.

(C) A victim need not prove physical resistance to the offender in prosecutions under this section.

(D) Evidence of specific instances of the victim's sexual activity, opinion evidence of the victim's sexual activity, and reputation evidence of the victim's sexual activity shall not be admitted under this section unless it involves evidence of the origin of semen, pregnancy, or disease, or the victim's past sexual activity with the offender, and only to the extent that the court finds that the evidence is material to a fact at issue in the case and that its inflammatory or prejudicial nature does not outweigh its probative value.

Evidence of specific instances of the defendant's sexual activity, opinion evidence of the defendant's sexual activity, and reputation evidence of the defendant's sexual activity shall not be admitted under this section unless it involves evidence of the origin of semen, pregnancy, or disease, the defendant's past sexual activity with the victim, or is admissible against the defendant under section 2945.59 of the Revised Code, and only to the extent that the court finds that the evidence is material to a fact at issue in the case and that its inflammatory or prejudicial nature does not outweigh its probative value.

(E) Prior to taking testimony or receiving evidence of any sexual activity of the victim or the defendant in a proceeding under this section, the court shall resolve the admissibility of the proposed evidence in a hearing in chambers, which shall be held at or before preliminary hearing and not less than three days before trial, or for good cause shown during the trial.

(F) Upon approval by the court, the victim may be represented by counsel in any hearing in chambers or other proceeding to resolve the admissibility of evidence. If the victim is indigent or otherwise is unable to obtain the services of counsel, the court, upon request, may appoint counsel to represent the victim without cost to the victim.

HISTORY: 134 v H 511 (Eff 1-1-74); 136 v S 144 (Eff 8-27-75); 137 v H 134 (Eff 8-8-77); 143 v H 208 (Eff 4-11-90); 145 v S 31 (Eff 9-27-93); 147 v H 32. Eff 3-10-98.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:41 AM   #44
OnixxFilth

Hmm, that makes sense, TeapotScar. Maybe sometimes I have trouble recognizing symbolism. And yes, a scorpion is an arachnid- same family as spiders.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:30 AM   #45
WolfMoon

And ticks!
Old 05-09-2005, 01:43 PM   #46
OnixxFilth

Oh goodness, I remember that cartoon from when I was younger! :lol:
Old 05-25-2005, 07:55 AM   #47
CountessD

I just saw the original post for this thread about the Excorsim!! That is some creepy stuff. I sent the article to my boyfriend! He grew up Catholic.

I have always been interested in real excorsisms and possesions. I have not ever seen it happen only heard about it, so am skeptical if it actually happens today.

I Do think that recording is creepy though. Although it could easily have been someone recording some ritual that was on a video then dubbing their own screams and those ot their frends onto it. I don't know how to do that, but I know things like that can be faked easy by people who know what they are doing.

Still it is creepy, no matter if it is real or not.

That pic of the family in the naked costumes is just so wrong! What must that family do behind closed doors without the costumes, to think of something like that for a Halloween costume! Then to let the little girl be touching the Dad even if it is a costume!! Just so very wrong!!

Countess
CountessD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 08:07 AM   #48
drgnlvr

Hey, Countess! Glad you enjoyed it. I still haven't found anything else on this particular recording, so I can't say if it's ever been authenticated.

But imagine playing that full blast at your next Halloween party? :shock:
Old 05-25-2005, 11:22 AM   #49
OnixxFilth

Ooh, draggy, cool idea!
Old 08-27-2005, 08:56 PM   #50
Kettu

sweet buddha incarnate thats creepy
Kettu is offline   Reply With Quote