Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 12:23 AM   #24026
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey
I like the picture with the guy holding the baby more, for some reason.
He's totally the reason I chose to use it as my profile image. His stance is brilliant.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 03-06-2009, 12:37 AM   #24027
Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre
He's totally the reason I chose to use it as my profile image. His stance is brilliant.
Quite the truth, also his smile seems to be a lot more authentic.

Ever thought much about how people think about people they havent spoken to in a while and then meet them later?

I was thinking about something Humane said to me about you just last week (the thinking part) and here you are now.

A pleasant coincidence.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:02 AM   #24028
Pyre

Quote:
Quite the truth, also his smile seems to be a lot more authentic.

Ever thought much about how people think about people they havent spoken to in a while and then meet them later?

I was thinking about something Humane said to me about you just last week (the thinking part) and here you are now.

A pleasant coincidence.
Really? What did he say? D:

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 03-06-2009, 01:28 AM   #24029
Corpsey

Oh, he said it years ago but I just happened to recall it.

Something about the two of you a lot of spare time and both of you spending it differently with two opposite outcomes.

I'd have to dig it up to get it word for word.

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:33 AM   #24030
Pyre

Woah, that's super vague, haha. Don't worry about it :P

Old 03-06-2009, 02:46 AM   #24031
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Victoria has had bushfires, Queensland has had floods, all around wild winds and now us Melbournians get an earth tremor. Mother nature is on her fucking period.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:27 PM   #24032
Corpsey

http://www.moongirls.com/blog/motiva...discretion.jpg

Could be legit. Or just amusing.

Old 03-07-2009, 03:00 PM   #24033
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
I'm sure it's legit. It's probably a cave with bats in it.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:34 AM   #24034
Apathy's_Child

I'll never understand why my kid brother ALWAYS thinks he can take me whenever we get in a fight about what a dick he is - he's shorter, lighter, less coordinated and has never managed to land anything stronger than a glancing blow, yet persists in the delusion that he morphs into Rambo when angered. Maybe I should start kicking the crap out of him to help the lesson sink in - putting aside the fact that he's a tool, I actually do worry that someday he'll attack someone twice his size who's more interested in crushing his head than calming him down, and wind up getting stabbed or something.

I am never having kids.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Old 03-08-2009, 06:41 AM   #24035
Man In Room 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child

I am never having kids.
Then your little brother's life has served a purpose and we'll all sleep better tonight.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:58 AM   #24036
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child
I'll never understand why my kid brother ALWAYS thinks he can take me whenever we get in a fight about what a dick he is - he's shorter, lighter, less coordinated and has never managed to land anything stronger than a glancing blow, yet persists in the delusion that he morphs into Rambo when angered. Maybe I should start kicking the crap out of him to help the lesson sink in - putting aside the fact that he's a tool, I actually do worry that someday he'll attack someone twice his size who's more interested in crushing his head than calming him down, and wind up getting stabbed or something.

I am never having kids.
It's weird.
My brother is the same way about being able to run faster than I can, but I was on track, exercise regularly, and am just good at running. He is overweight, smokes, and rarely exercises.

I challenge him to a race, and he comes up with excuses, ahha.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:31 AM   #24037
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man In Room 5
Then your little brother's life has served a purpose and we'll all sleep better tonight.
That hurt my feelings - I'm weeping silent tears of grief, and it's all the fault of you and your burnzorz. I hope you're satisfied, you heartless fiend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
It's weird.
My brother is the same way about being able to run faster than I can, but I was on track, exercise regularly, and am just good at running. He is overweight, smokes, and rarely exercises.

I challenge him to a race, and he comes up with excuses, ahha.
When sibling rivalry meets utter denial of the laws of physics, I usually find the best solution to be a headlock.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Old 03-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #24038
Pyre

Sitting in Texas being bored-ish. Waiting to water ski, then possibly see Watchmen later.

Old 03-08-2009, 03:48 PM   #24039
honeythorn

I'm quite annoyed. One of my female Siamese fighters is not actually female at all. It's a short finned Plakat male who's been masquerading as a lady for all this time. Now he's started flaring and biting the others so I have to set him up a 5 gallon of his own and mother is whinging about the heaters and filters ect. Well tough shit . And I'm calling him Arseface as well , he is one. Little fucker....
Old 03-08-2009, 09:05 PM   #24040
Godslayer Jillian

When you print something on grayscale, does anyone know if the printer uses the color black in small concentration, or does it use the color cartridges?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:06 PM   #24041
Cicero

As long as the image is properly grey with all colour removed (as in not just a blue-grey) it'll only use the black cartridge.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Old 03-09-2009, 11:44 AM   #24042
Corpsey

I'm not crying...

I just have very sweaty eyes today.

Old 03-09-2009, 02:08 PM   #24043
Delkaetre

Bored.
Gonna go have some microwaved macaroni and cheese.
Seriously, bored.
I cannot listen to Suspiria and the March Violets all night, I've read all my books, no where cheap is open, and I cannot afford the pub tonight if I'm going out later this week.
Therefore, ladyboys and genderbenders, I formally request that you find something that will entertain or distract me. Even just lists of civil liberties recently stripped from British citizens, in case there's a few I've somehow missed.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 03-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #24044
honeythorn

In such times I invaribly end up constructing something utterly pointless out of whatever bits and bobs are lurking about in all the clutter. Keeps me amused anyway. Either that or sleep.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:23 PM   #24045
Delkaetre

I may, if this keeps up, go and clean the bathroom.
Gods know the shower could use it.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 03-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #24046
DRM

Ah I feel so much better now that I've finally told her how I feel, and how much I do care that she did that to me.
It's like a huge bolder off my back.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #24047
Stormtrooper of Death

Going to the record store this Friday with a friend, can't wait! Going to get some new t-shirts, cds and a new belt.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:20 AM   #24048
Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delkaetre
I may, if this keeps up, go and clean the bathroom.
Gods know the shower could use it.
I just did this to avoid writing up a report.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:36 AM   #24049
Geoluhread

Wow.. The skull has so many names of different stuff ... crests, notches, shit, shit, shit

and i have to memorize all of it :|
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 03-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #24050
Duane

I want to get Pokemon Emerald.
Closed Thread