Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 01:59 PM   #5576
korinna5555

Argh. I can't handle heat, and I can't handle bright sun. I have an incredible migraine now, and am going to lie down.. ow..
Old 06-11-2008, 02:03 PM   #5577
AngelikDemonik

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjork_freak
I...cannot...fail...biology 102!!!
*SMACK*

What do you need help with?

http://www.myspace.com/dancemydarling

AIM: ThisIsntSybil
Old 06-11-2008, 08:55 PM   #5578
Delkaetre

I now have to find a new place as well as a job. Because my housemate is a rude, mysogynistic, invasive and generally unpleasant individual. And he's now pressuring me to move out two months before my period on the lease is done, because he wants his friend to move in.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 06-11-2008, 09:06 PM   #5579
TheBloodEternity

At man in room 5: Those people sound awful. Especially blonde-bimbo, nu-metal, divorcee, boss, and gang-bangers.

But whats wrong with Iron Maiden? They're not even nu metal......
Old 06-11-2008, 09:30 PM   #5580
bjork_freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelikDemonik
*SMACK*

What do you need help with?
Thanks, but I took my final this morning. It's over and done with. Now I can fully devote my evenings to Resident Evil without having the burden of lab reports...
Old 06-11-2008, 09:31 PM   #5581
bjork_freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
For real, you can't.
Bio is simple.
Uhh, please.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:43 PM   #5582
TheBloodEternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjork_freak
Uhh, please.
Depends on who you are, things like biology, anatomy, etc are easy for me. Things like chemistry and physics go completely over my head. Depends on the person.
And then some people are just all around smart asses.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:51 PM   #5583
Solumina

Bio is one of those strange things where parts of it can be super simple (I only went to bio 207 on quiz/test/exam days and got a B+) but other parts can be quite a bit more difficult (I tried to help Jake with bio 208 and I could barely keep the info straight, thankfully our friend Em is a bio major so she helped him)
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-11-2008, 11:54 PM   #5584
Wednesday Friday Addams

Saying biology is simple is completely retarded statement, obviously the person saying it never got further then third year.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:01 AM   #5585
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Friday Addams
Saying biology is simple is completely retarded statement, obviously the person saying it never got further then third year.
Or just good with bio.
I know people who find physics simple.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:25 AM   #5586
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delkaetre
I now have to find a new place as well as a job. Because my housemate is a rude, mysogynistic, invasive and generally unpleasant individual. And he's now pressuring me to move out two months before my period on the lease is done, because he wants his friend to move in.

I'm afraid I would kill him if that were me. Or just make his life EXTREMELY unpleasant. Get in there first as it were.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:04 PM   #5587
badteccy

Bio was always easy for me.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:44 PM   #5588
Man In Room 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBloodEternity
But whats wrong with Iron Maiden? They're not even nu metal......
Yeah, I know--but the guy I was making fun of is into all metal really. I just called him the nu metal loser because he's always talking about these shit nu metal bands I've never heard of. The punk girl I mentioned is into political punk like Dead Kennedys, MDC and anyone screaming about politics or social issues. So, when the metalhead starts talking about metal bands she pretty much switches off. He probably considers Iron Maiden as classic metal but she probably sees them as exactly the sort of cock-rock that Jello Biafra makes fun of. It's a stereotype I know, but part of my complaint was that I work with a bunch of dumb stereotypical people to start with. Both the metalhead and the punk girl are stereotypes of their respective scenes and therein lies their communication problem.

As for myself, I listed to Iron Maiden off and on up until Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (1988). After that I tapered off as I moved more into punk and goth. I actually went to high school with Tim Bradstreet, who ended up doing the cover for their A Matter Of Life And Death CD. He was 2 years ahead of me so I didn't have any classes with him or talk to him much but we had common friends.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:03 PM   #5589
Duane

GAH!!! I HATE HAVING NO RESPECT HERE!!! Ugh... oh well...*sits on tree stump, and plays his guitar*
Old 06-12-2008, 10:14 PM   #5590
TheBloodEternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man In Room 5
Yeah, I know--but the guy I was making fun of is into all metal really. I just called him the nu metal loser because he's always talking about these shit nu metal bands I've never heard of. The punk girl I mentioned is into political punk like Dead Kennedys, MDC and anyone screaming about politics or social issues. So, when the metalhead starts talking about metal bands she pretty much switches off. He probably considers Iron Maiden as classic metal but she probably sees them as exactly the sort of cock-rock that Jello Biafra makes fun of. It's a stereotype I know, but part of my complaint was that I work with a bunch of dumb stereotypical people to start with. Both the metalhead and the punk girl are stereotypes of their respective scenes and therein lies their communication problem.

As for myself, I listed to Iron Maiden off and on up until Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (1988). After that I tapered off as I moved more into punk and goth. I actually went to high school with Tim Bradstreet, who ended up doing the cover for their A Matter Of Life And Death CD. He was 2 years ahead of me so I didn't have any classes with him or talk to him much but we had common friends.
Okay, sorry for the misunderstanding. At first I thought you were looping them in with nu metal, but then, after it was too late to change my post, realized what you meant.

I listen to them every now and then when they come up on my mp3's shuffle mode, can't say I ever was a huge fan though.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:31 PM   #5591
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
GAH!!! I HATE HAVING NO RESPECT HERE!!! Ugh... oh well...*sits on tree stump, and plays his guitar*
What are you fucking talking about?
Old 06-12-2008, 10:59 PM   #5592
Duane

I hate not having a name here, any respect... it's like I'm just part of the scenery. More so than SOD, anyways.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:04 PM   #5593
Tea and Cake or Death

I hate how no matter how hard I try to be cheerful, something fucks it up.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:10 PM   #5594
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
I hate not having a name here, any respect... it's like I'm just part of the scenery. More so than SOD, anyways.
Try contributing in an interesting way instead of constantly bitching, that might help.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:04 AM   #5595
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Dude, if you don't get over this hard-on for winning the respect of other people, you're gonna spend the rest of your life as someone's bitch.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Old 06-13-2008, 11:30 AM   #5596
TheBloodEternity

Damn it. My fiances goddamn stepfather read a bunch of texts I sent him last night and now he's trying to force him to break up with me. He's 18 goddamn years old, let him go already! And he didn't even marry his mother until he was already 17, I don't fucking get how he feels that he has any right.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:08 PM   #5597
Solumina

Wow TBE that really sucks, sounds like the stepfather is being extra controlling as a way of overcoming the fact that he really has no time left to assert his dominance over your fiance
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-13-2008, 02:14 PM   #5598
TheBloodEternity

I really don't know what his problem is, he actually started yelling at my fiance's older sister because she "didn't do anything for my wife" on mothers day, and she's 20-something and out of the house.
The big problem here is if the stupid stepfather goes and tells "his wife" about something we did that was mentioned in one of the texts, *wink wink* he's going to get kicked out of his house and they possibly won't pay for his college, even though its mostly paid by scholarship already.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:29 PM   #5599
gothicusmaximus

My rant: I can't stand teenagers who get "engaged".
Old 06-13-2008, 04:34 PM   #5600
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
My rant: I can't stand teenagers who get "engaged".
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.
YES YES YES YES YES.

I know ONE couple that's legit out of like 29724395734973.
Closed Thread