Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 03-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
PortraitOfSanity

Varg's getting out.....

So Varg is getting paroled. I wonder if any of the people who have vowed to kill him actually will.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #2
Necrophagist

Fuck Varg.

Stupidneonaziposerfag.

I am the Antiproduct!

There is, they say, no fool like an old fool - Golding.

" All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - Orwell.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
JCC

Ah Varg, everyone's favourite absolute fucking nutter.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:06 AM   #4
Minyaliel

I thought this was rather amusing. What really surprised me, though, is that it hardly generated any media interest here in Norway. Now -that- is odd.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:30 AM   #5
Pyre

Supposedly he's going to live in an isolated area with his wife and make black metal, because that's all he knows how to do, despite swearing off the guitar because it's a "black man's instrument."

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:50 AM   #6
PortraitOfSanity

*giggle*

Casio keyboards: the instrument of the Aryan race!!!!

oh wait, they're made in Japan....

shit....

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
Old 03-20-2009, 09:04 AM   #7
Pyre

I was going to say I have a Casio keyboard, but then I realized it's a Yamaha with a Casio stand. I also have a Casio calculator. I am so Aryan.

Completely off-topic, but I was searching for long-haired and/or bearded fellows in Athens on Facebook and found a guy with Thor as his profile picture, so I read his profile and discovered he's a severe white supremacist who named his daughter Aryana Grace. It's sort of worrying. And, given the demographic here (mostly black), I wonder why this guy would publicize this information.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 03-20-2009, 09:08 AM   #8
PortraitOfSanity

You had me confused for a sec. I read Athens, and was thinking Greece then read "given the demographic here (mostly black)".

Anyway, yea... Did you hear about that family that tried to get a cake for their kid named "Adolf Hitler (some last name)" with his name on it at the grocery store, and they wouldn't do it, so they went to Wal-Mart.

Inbreeding

Is

Bad

-Mr. Filth
Old 03-20-2009, 09:16 AM   #9
Pyre

Damn. That's both sick and amusing. I wonder, though, did Wal-Mart agree to do it, or does the story not say?

I make tasteless jokes all the time about such things, but there is a pretty significant distinction between tasteless humor and blatant assholery.

Sorry about not specifying with Athens. I assumed it could be figured out easily because of my Location status.

Old 03-20-2009, 09:43 AM   #10
Mir

I think being in prison does change a person. Hard to say whether the change was positive or negative. I half expect him to go on a rampage in Oslo killing 'coloured' people. I wonder how widely helds his beliefs are in Norway. It's a shame really.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:45 AM   #11
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post

Sorry about not specifying with Athens. I assumed it could be figured out easily because of my Location status.
It should have been, but I'm still half asleep.

-Mr. Filth
Old 03-21-2009, 04:49 AM   #12
Minyaliel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir View Post
I wonder how widely helds his beliefs are in Norway. It's a shame really.
Most people consider neonazis and white supremacists to be criminally insane and quite unintelligent people. I know (or knew, as I´ve quite clearly distanced myself from him) a neo nazi, and he´s a social paria after coming out of the closet. So, these ideas are not accepted at all. There is a small underground community of people who follow these dogmas, but well, they´re underground for a reason - they would be lynched if they did these things openly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir View Post
I half expect him to go on a rampage in Oslo killing 'coloured' people.
Gods forbid that ever happens. We´ve had enough shit in this poor city already.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote