Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
CIRQUEFREAK91

everyones a sook..

these days everyone has something to cry about whether it be that their friend backstabbed them or that their parents were butchered to death with a rusty butter knife and then set on fire and defacated on and sent to them in a brown paper bag. It seems that humans have millions of things to complain about and that peoples constant bragging about if they look fat or 'omg' blah blah blah blah ...''shes/he staring at me'' is so fucking annoying that it makes you want to live away from anything that talks .. into seclusion. and they think we're fucked up..
CIRQUEFREAK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:18 PM   #2
Solumina

What are you talking about?
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:58 PM   #3
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
We are imperfect beings in an imperfect world, complaints are inevitable. Right now you are complaining about part of what makes humans human, by your standard if any complaint is to be considered frivilous it is yours. However, to call your complaint frivilous would be doing the exact same thing you are complaining about. Simply put, your argument is a paradox, and I think it would be better left unsaid, for everyone's sakes.... Unless of course you want to give the aspirin companies a stimulus package, which in that case by all means continue.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:36 PM   #4
CIRQUEFREAK91

i was just bored..lol
CIRQUEFREAK91 is offline   Reply With Quote