Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-19-2005, 12:18 PM   #401
OnixxFilth

I've been told I have an obnoxiously loud laugh. I also have a stupid scar from something on my right breast that is so light no one else can see it, but I can and I hate it!
Old 12-19-2005, 12:44 PM   #402
horrorgirl

I have a bubble ass. I guess it's better than having no ass at all.

I'm gothtastically delicious!
horrorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 12:49 PM   #403
Wise Child

I'm really pale, which I quite like. But I'm also covered in freckles. I keep them really faint with sunscreen, and foundation always helps. But it's hard work, dammit!
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 01:00 PM   #404
horrorgirl

Freckles are cute!!! *nods head*

Old 12-19-2005, 01:04 PM   #405
Wise Child

They don't look good on me, though. I'm reeeeally pale, and if I let the sun near them they go quite dark. It just looks a bit dirty if I let them get too dark.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:07 PM   #406
Wise Child

Did you mean me? I haven't, I'm a computer retard. Plus I don't have a digital camera, so I wouldn't know how to get a picture onto the computer in the first place.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:19 PM   #407
horrorgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
I did mean you, but come to think of it, I can't remember any of horrorgirl, either... I think horrorgirl did post a pic, maybe, and I just can't picture it now?
I don't have a digital camera and the most recent picture I have of myself is over two years old. When I lose my 15 lbs I will take some pictures.Give me two months.

Old 12-19-2005, 01:51 PM   #408
~Nix Nightingale~

Quote:
Originally Posted by syn
I hate my tits, and my ass, and hmm, could go on for a while here. Can I have a new me? Please?
LOL! I find myself feeling that way often. I really don't like the way I look at all. I can always find something wrong with it. I used to not be this bad... but I dated someone for 5 and a half years who seemed great the begining half of the first year, but then started the mental and physical abuse. I was young and naive and STUPID, so I stayed because I was scared to leave. I'm so glad to have finally aquired the strength to do so. I'm getting better and better about it everyday.

Haven't you posted your picture on here somewhere?
I broke myself, shattered, tied a bow around every piece, you'll love the eyes. Have they always shown so vacantly? The more I show the less you'll want to know. I can't stop the insects that are feeding, pull the needles from beneath my skin.... ~ A Fire Inside ~
~Nix Nightingale~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 04:20 PM   #409
syn

yeah, its an old one. I had a similar relationship, in fact I've had two. 14 and I'm getting beaten up by my boyfriend. Sucks huh? I dated a guy for about 6 months and he wouldn't leave me alone after we broke up. He made me hate my body more than I already did. I also have scars on my wrists from when my deppression got really bad I hate them so much. My SO helps me forget about tose times though.
syn is offline   Reply With Quote