Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 11:54 AM   #23776
knightmare

And I'm sure you like drugs too.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:53 PM   #23777
Geoluhread

BBBBBBBBBBBURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNN
you freaks
you shall all go to hell
and leave me in peace
i shall now go and prepare whatever.
i`m sleepy like FUCK
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 02-12-2009, 04:27 PM   #23778
knightmare

It sucks that prisons will have to resort to releasing prisoners early due to prison overcrowding and budget strain. I hope only the nonviolent ones get released, although I bet drug sellers will probably be released early too.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:08 PM   #23779
freddy666

Unhappy

i spilled candle wax on my jack skellington pj pants, i am so worried that it wont come off.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:43 PM   #23780
Duane

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing! Boom boom bang!!!
Old 02-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #23781
Albert Mond

I want to become a Real-Life Supervillain.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #23782
Duane

I want to be John McClane.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:01 PM   #23783
kikrox

i want to take it in the ass right now.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:19 PM   #23784
Saya

I'm making a valentine's day card featuring Phoenix Wright whipping Miles Edgeworth in the ass, its for my roommate.

Funniest thing I've drawn in a long time
Old 02-13-2009, 10:35 PM   #23785
Sir Canvas Corpsey

I would honestly love to see that Saya, I love getting gifts like that, for my 16th Birthday a friend drew me a picture of pretty boys making out.
That was a good birthday.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:59 PM   #23786
Saya

I did it kinda chibi-ish, because I'm in a hurry, but I'll draw it properly soon and post it when I'm done ^_^

Last year she gave me a Silent Hill Valentine's Day card, with Pyramid Head giving flowers to the Mannequin, James having a "pillow fight" with Mary, and the patient demon saying "When James isn't here I hug myself and pretend its him" or something like that.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:02 PM   #23787
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Hahahahah! It's great because I get all of those Silent Hill references!
Old 02-14-2009, 04:38 AM   #23788
$haDe

I was so surprised to see Meryl Streep in your avatar, SCC.

:/
Old 02-14-2009, 11:41 AM   #23789
Duane

I've decided to write that song, it's gonna have ocarina intro, and have soundtracks from the video game! It's going to rock!
Old 02-14-2009, 11:48 AM   #23790
Albert Mond

Why didn't you check your inbox? I really want in on this, damnit.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:53 AM   #23791
Duane

Ah, sorry dude. Can you sing good?
Old 02-14-2009, 11:55 AM   #23792
Albert Mond

I guess. What kind of voice are you looking for?
Old 02-14-2009, 11:57 AM   #23793
Duane

One that will balance out the suck in mine. Make it a bit tolerable, I guess.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:58 AM   #23794
Albert Mond

Yeah. I probably can.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:02 PM   #23795
Duane

This might have to wait a while, though. I have my own projects to work on, as you probably do.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:50 PM   #23796
Godslayer Jillian

Bahahaha!!

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:52 PM   #23797
Duane

O soh goffeek!!!
Old 02-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #23798
Solumina

So as some of you may know I've been having a bit of trouble lately dealing with depression and have been seriously thinking about starting on anti-depressants. Well I started them today and to try and help things start off on the right track my mother decided to come down for the weekend. Its been really awesome having her around to help me get me out an doing things. Today she took me and Jake out for brunch, Jake went home and she took me to Bubbles for a haircut (I was kind of done trying to grow it out and really need something that I can be happy with now so its a cute pixie cut, I'll try and post some pics soon), then we did a bit of wandering around some, and when we got back to the apartment we cleaned. The kitchen looks amazing, we only got a little bit done in the living room but we decided to leave most of it for tomorrow and to split up until dinner (she is staying at a nearby hotel since we don't really have room for a gust and aren't supposed to have pets in our place for more than a few hours). Dinner was wonderful, we went to a nearby Thai place that I love and both Jake. Oh and speaking of food, my mother was planing on going to see some family and was put in charge of snacks, but she decided that this was more important, even though she had already bought the food, so now I have lots of blackberries, grapes, baby carrots, peppers, crackers, three kinds of cheese, and some cookies, which is nice since before I didn't really have much to eat that didn't require prep work (which meant that on days when things were really bad I just didn't eat because I couldn't get enough energy to fix anything).

So essentially I'm now medicated, groomed, well fed, have a clean living space, and have been able to play with something cute and fluffy so now I'm feeling better than I have for a while.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 02-14-2009, 09:12 PM   #23799
Albert Mond

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RpoM...eature=channel <Billy Burgers
Old 02-14-2009, 09:59 PM   #23800
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
So as some of you may know I've been having a bit of trouble lately dealing with depression and have been seriously thinking about starting on anti-depressants. Well I started them today and to try and help things start off on the right track my mother decided to come down for the weekend. Its been really awesome having her around to help me get me out an doing things. Today she took me and Jake out for brunch, Jake went home and she took me to Bubbles for a haircut (I was kind of done trying to grow it out and really need something that I can be happy with now so its a cute pixie cut, I'll try and post some pics soon), then we did a bit of wandering around some, and when we got back to the apartment we cleaned. The kitchen looks amazing, we only got a little bit done in the living room but we decided to leave most of it for tomorrow and to split up until dinner (she is staying at a nearby hotel since we don't really have room for a gust and aren't supposed to have pets in our place for more than a few hours). Dinner was wonderful, we went to a nearby Thai place that I love and both Jake. Oh and speaking of food, my mother was planing on going to see some family and was put in charge of snacks, but she decided that this was more important, even though she had already bought the food, so now I have lots of blackberries, grapes, baby carrots, peppers, crackers, three kinds of cheese, and some cookies, which is nice since before I didn't really have much to eat that didn't require prep work (which meant that on days when things were really bad I just didn't eat because I couldn't get enough energy to fix anything).

So essentially I'm now medicated, groomed, well fed, have a clean living space, and have been able to play with something cute and fluffy so now I'm feeling better than I have for a while.
Good to hear you're feeling better. Remember to be patient with anti-depressants, it'll take at least a couple weeks before they start to help.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
Closed Thread