Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 02:21 PM   #1101
rubedo

if* my bad crappy spelling returns
Old 11-15-2005, 02:26 PM   #1102
flawed-mentality

Why is everyone associated with me. Ill admit what I did if anything ask me next time.Next time one of you think someone is me or associated with me ask me .stop acuseing people. Ask me before you acuse.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:31 PM   #1103
tenet_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by flawed-mentality
Why is everyone associated with me. Ill admit what I did if anything ask me next time.Next time one of you think someone is me or associated with me ask me .stop acuseing people. Ask me before you acuse.
God, my eyes hurt.

Can't read stupid shit.

--Geisha
Old 11-15-2005, 02:34 PM   #1104
rubedo

ok...xng...im sorry...please hear me out on this...i want to be here...send me one of my postings in which i have sabotaged a thread witht he intent of sabotaging it...do i know flawed?...yes...he guided me here and i like this place...that is the extent of the rubedo/flawed ratio....im a noob here yes, and i want nothing more than this place to be a great place for people who share interests with me to exchange ideas and mingle as intelligent people...do i know the rapemeharder guy?...sadly yes..his retarted actions are of his own doing...i influence none of it and i want nothing to do with it...so please dont accuse me of being in his little game that he thinks is amusing...i want this place to rock as it should...not suck due to an idiot who people may believe is me or flawed...if u dont believe me stll...im sorry-rubedo
Old 11-15-2005, 02:39 PM   #1105
flawed-mentality

Real intellegent words tenet. you want to know ask. That simple.I told you people what I am and who I am. I told you.If your to dense to hear my words so be it.I'm tired of explaining.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:30 PM   #1106
The Minister Saint-Fond

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Hummmm, funny, 'cause General Motors or Chrysler haven't made any decent cash since the 70's, but Opel, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Audi and Volkswagen keep selling.
If you weren't talking about the auto industry, I might mention Phillips (who invented the VHS, the CD, the PHILLIPS screwdiver and the economic light-bulb), as well as Blaupunkt and a few other brands...

Maybe they do make a profit.
And they happen to guzzle down a shitload less gas than ANY US made car.
That's why they never sell outside the US to anyone who makes less than a highly paid lawyer or surgeon.
Now, now...

1. I'm permitted to be irrational in the "rant" thread.
2. Phillips is from Holland, and Holland isn't evil. Only the company that I'm ranting about is evil. And also Daimler Mercedes. ([south park redneck accent]They took our jobs[/south park redneck accent])
3. It is true that there are many successful vehicle lines in Europe that are owned by Europeans. It is also true that many European car companys are owned by Ford and GM.
4. Mercedes, BMW, and VW are compararable to in price to many US vehicles. They have lowered prices considerably in the last decade due to projected sales slips and the fall of the dollar / rise of the Euro, which is due partially to the fact that George Bush is an idiot and partially to the fact that... well... I don't want to say.
5. Only two European car companies scored above the industry average for long term dependability (15 nameplates total). One of them was Porche. Seven US nameplates did. Mercedes Benz scored worse than Hundai, Chevy, and all three ford nameplates. It's not even in the top 25. Audi and VW were far worse.
6. American vehicles are larger and less economical for three reasons, one is that public transportation is not feasible given our large and mostly rural land mass. Two is the fact that U.S. FMVSS testing would fail 90% of most vehicles used in European Urban driving (we live in a culture of lawsuits).
http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/8004/untitled3xz.jpg

And the third and most important reason why we can't drive tiny economical cars:
http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/9959/untitled5br.jpg

Sorry if I ruffled your feathers, Mr. Maelstrom. You see, in the automotive industry, Americans think we know everything and the Japanese, Germans, and British are pig-headed doofuses who couldn't engineer their way out of a paper bag. This is OK because the Japanese, Germans, and British pretty much think the exact same thing about us, and each other... I only intended this to be a harmless rant about one company in particular which I shouldn't mention online because it's not polite.

But believe me, they suck.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:32 PM   #1107
rockandrose

I wasn't expecting such a BIG post!
Old 11-18-2005, 06:02 AM   #1108
Disfunction

Ay, I don't believe I shall be drinking for a good while. At a whopping 5'7" and 130 pounds, six shots of Irish Whiskey and two shots of Tequila really did a number on me (not to mention a complete lack of tolerance of any form).

I ended up getting into a very short boxing match with someone about twice my weight, stumbled around a great deal, went outside with the stoners (thankfully without getting stoned, which is part of an agreement I made with a very dear friend), and wrapped up the evening by getting re-acquainted with the trash can in a way I've not known it since February of 2003.

It felt like death. I feel like death. I'm not going as far to say that I'm never drinking again, but I will say that alcohol is going to be singly the most repulsive substance on this fucking planet until I don't have its scent lingering in my goddamned nostrils.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:09 AM   #1109
MrMaelstrom

ehehehehehehe ...sounds familiar... was it you or I that said that before?

Both of us, maybe?

I think I make that oath at the end of every weekend!

But it's friday today, so.... I think that I'll be taking that very oath in just over 48 hours
Old 11-18-2005, 06:20 AM   #1110
Disfunction

Haha, well... Even when I did say that I would never be drinking, I knew deep down inside that I'd crave the liquid taint of liver anew. Maybe I should just chug some Listerine to burn this taste away, though I'd think the alcohol in the Listerine might not please my stomach, liver, taste buds so much.

My brain is throbbing. Strangely, I've consumed larger quantities of alcohol before, though I suppose that it was spread over the span of an entire night, rather than rapid succession consumption.

I'd sleep if I knew I could.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:34 AM   #1111
MrMaelstrom

Try coke, it works for me.

I mean Coca-cola, dude. Just in case you're wondering

...although I'm told the "other" coke does wonders as well, it's too expensive to be considered a good hangover treatment.
Old 11-18-2005, 02:43 PM   #1112
Manimal

One of my ex's always wanted Omlets of all things to help her with her hangovers. F that...
Old 11-18-2005, 08:35 PM   #1113
Demonista_Ravenesque

Random Rant:

People are giving up so easily...No one fights for their rights anymore, then again, I'm generalising.

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Old 11-18-2005, 11:41 PM   #1114
Demonista_Ravenesque

Santarea, You post a whole lot of important stuff to Gnet...If you stop posting, who else is going to come up with witty remarks? Gnet is still fun and all, just it's going through a stage where plague dogs are running loose, I'm sure that has happened before sometime in the past, it should fade eventually...with the beautiful tool called the ignore button....Bliss in a click, baby, Bliss in a click. Ignorance truly is BLISS.

By the way, stay here so there isn't a shortage of hot women

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Old 11-20-2005, 07:39 PM   #1115
AlKilyu

Last month, I was trying to enjoy a weekend with the woman I love. We busted ass to make everything perfect and when the day finally came we were happy as can be and planned on having a blast (which we did BUT) first day I get a call from a friend who was "stranded" and broke and needed gas to drive home. I said to tell me the name of the town and when I got to a Western Union I'd send it. This person said they made a dumb mistake and would pay me back when they got their money. I told this person "Yeah this time I am going to have to insist you do that" because over time I have given/loaned this person (and found out later I was conned with tears) a little over $2,000. So this time I wanted paid back!
I took my sweet ass time though and we had lunch, went to the mall...I come out to the car where I left my phone and there was four calls and one text message, they really wanted this money. OK fine we went to a store, bought some stuff, I went to the store's Western Union and as I was laying out $200 the love of my life hugged me and noted how nice I was.
To be praised by someone you think the world of means so damn much, more than I can ever put into words....ANYWAY
I wire the money, all is good, til the next day when I get a call and now the car is broke. Fine fine I am in the middle of the happiest time of my life, here is another $100. This went on until the day I was seeing my love off, trying not to cry, when this "friend" calls and wants another $100. I am trying not to cry and filling out the form at the Western Union.
Cut to a couple days later when I get a call saying this person was going to pay me back when their check came the next week, but until then someone else wired them money (where was this person when you were hitting ME up for money? Oh couldn't get ahold of him? That's not what I hear from like five different sources) I was supposed to buy a ticket for this person and that would be added on to the debt that was to be paid to me the following week. I said no.

NOW fast forward to a month later, still no money, no attempt to contact me and tell me when I will get paid, and NOW, TODAY, I hear this "person" is telling people (after telling someone they WOULD pay me back, just not right away) that my money was "a gift" and that I only wanted to be paid back because I did not agree with this person's choice of...well something they are doing with their life that frankly I just don't care about, I just want my money back so I can rid myself of this manipulating gypsy.

I was advised legally that in order to take this person to Small Claims Court for my $500, I have to exhaust all ways of trying to get my money back myself. Today I learned that this person has no plans on paying me back, has changed their mind, and is NOW telling people that I never wanted to be paid back, it was a "gift".

Yeah, I just hand out $500 on any given weekend just for the hell of it.

And this person fucked up cause I have Western Union receipts, and saved voicemails when this person claims that they called me once.

This person, we now know, has a past of being a severe liar and manipulator and now it will all catch up with them, cause dammit...

http://tinypic.com/fxfr4h.jpg

Oh and as far as I and many others are concerned, anyone this person tricked us into thinking was awful and did bad things, the slate is wiped clean. I am sorry for believing shit about you secondhand.
Old 11-20-2005, 07:47 PM   #1116
mortalitas incomitatus

thats fucked al.
judge judy their ass!

*another eliter*
Old 11-20-2005, 07:49 PM   #1117
Jane13

I'm sorry, Al... I hate it when people take advantage of the kindess and generosity of others. I really hope you get your money back.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 11-20-2005, 08:13 PM   #1118
Disfunction

Sorry to hear that, Al. I hope all goes well.

As for me, a birthday has struck and fled again; uneventful, unmemorable save hard times between myself and lady friend due to me finally coming out with a secret which I'd held for a good time by now.

Why on earth I chose today of all days, I'll never quite know, but here's hoping that things are still well enough that not all is lost. Things seemed alright more recently, just before she parted, so I hope that's enough and genuine (I believe it is, though experience teaches me to keep both eyes open).

For my birthday, I received nothing as of yet. Not such a huge deal, I don't mind a lack of gifts, but I'm also hoping for some money so I can potentially invest in a plane ticket. Not much of a rant, mind you.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:20 PM   #1119
mortalitas incomitatus

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIS.

the beauties of g.net will forever love and admire you.

kisses all round and dont worrie hon, it will all work out for the best.

*another eliter*
Old 11-20-2005, 08:25 PM   #1120
rockandrose

Dis, I would almost like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

By the way, how old are you now?

Enjoy your cyber cake....

http://www.chocolateheaven.co.uk/ima...olate-cake.jpg
Old 11-20-2005, 08:27 PM   #1121
rockandrose

Al, it's not much but here are a few pennies and and two buttons.

http://www.w2mw.org/letterArt/042501a.jpg
Old 11-20-2005, 08:33 PM   #1122
Disfunction

I would be nineteen, now.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:52 PM   #1123
edible_eye

hey, dis...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ya friggin' canadian.
Old 11-20-2005, 09:49 PM   #1124
tekajo

Al, that is quite a mindfuck if you ask me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkilyu
Oh and as far as I and many others are concerned, anyone this person tricked us into thinking was awful and did bad things, the slate is wiped clean. I am sorry for believing shit about you secondhand.
Indeed.
Old 11-20-2005, 10:05 PM   #1125
ajspear

Angry Guys only care about 1 thing ((it's not the rant you think it is...))

I'm 14, and once guys hear it, they just think they can't tlak to me, not my fault I have a chest, or an ass, or look older! I barely ever where makeup, I just act mature for my age is all.

Honestly, I'll give u an example...
Today, I was in a comic store ((I'm a comic freak, but not so much about mangas)) I was talking to this guy who was new to the seen, didn't really think about what his age might be, mabey I guesed in high school, like a Senior or a Junior. I didn't care, I talk to people older then me all the time, I get along better with kids older then me, and adults, just better with people more mature, but I don't date them.

So, I was talking with him, we are chatting about a varietty of things, includding photoshop skills, b/c he goes to an art school, doing programming, which I think rox, b/c I like learning about tec and stuff, I'm a nerd. So I give him my email, so we can extange more tips, he gives me his and then we keep talking, I say I might go to school at "The Bay School" which is a fairly new highschool and he sais "your still in highschool?" and I say, "no, I'm in 8th grade, next year highschool" he sais "oh" I laugh it off and then he just kinda like, stops talking to me, he stays for a bit and we chat a little but befor we could chat abuot photoshop, now he is pretty blunt. I'm not jail bait! I wouldn't have done anything, we were just talking abuot photoshop!!!!! and then he finds out I'm in 8th grade and he can't even talk to me?!??!?!?! what the hell...

this isn't the first time somthing liek this has happend, I just don't get why guys can't be your friend if your younger then them, it's not always the case, I got a few good friends who are older guys, and there cool and they look out for me, but this guy just thinks I'm a slut or jail bait, or going to like get killed and have him be blamed.

Why can't guys just be your friend, or justr talk to you if your younger, I get the guy was in college, and I'm in midle school. but ... it's just shit ....
Closed Thread