Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 10-23-2022, 12:18 PM   #1
g0thbatz

Salutations!

Hello, you can call me Marcia.
I am a 25 year old Goth female who has recently moved to New York for school.
I'll be upfront and forward in saying that I struggle with clinical depression and I am neurodivergent, so this transition has really been tough for me.
I go to a predominantly normie school with people who are far younger than me, so I find it hard to make peers who could have good social chemistry with me.
I am starting this forum account so that I may be able to find some fellow goth friends in the NYC area. Maybe they could introduce me to the goth scene of New York and help me find goth clubs and concert venues to go to? ^^ anyways I am looking forward to starting off this new adventure and make new friends on this site! (also I really want to know how to add a profile icon on here, I don't know how )
g0thbatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 08:37 PM   #2
Reactor

Welcome aboard

Although I cannot really do anythin' about your depression - apart from sending a bunch of sad, depressing songs - I can help you adding a profile icon. Go to "User Control" and "Edit Avatar".
Reactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 09:06 PM   #3
g0thbatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reactor View Post
Welcome aboard

Although I cannot really do anythin' about your depression - apart from sending a bunch of sad, depressing songs - I can help you adding a profile icon. Go to "User Control" and "Edit Avatar".
Woah! Thank you kindly the avatar setting worked! Now I can have my picture of a lovely bird.
And the depressing music sounds like a generous offer! Thank you so much, feel free to DM me some gothic rock links any time!
Old 10-23-2022, 09:11 PM   #4
Reactor

Well, thing is...not all of them are rock, if that's okay. They were made for Project Tristania 2 as background songs for levels. If you still desire to hear them,of course I can send you some. In fact, it would be a great help to our project.
Old 10-24-2022, 01:22 PM   #5
g0thbatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reactor View Post
Well, thing is...not all of them are rock, if that's okay. They were made for Project Tristania 2 as background songs for levels. If you still desire to hear them,of course I can send you some. In fact, it would be a great help to our project.

I am open towards any music suggestions, so it is totally fine by me ^^ go ahead and send them
Old 10-24-2022, 07:12 PM   #6
Reactor

All right, sent them! I had to break the message down to parts because of the 1000 char limit.
Old 10-10-2023, 02:31 AM   #7
Molster

Hi sweetie, welcome to the forum, how you make loads of friends here. Big hugs
Molster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 07:45 AM   #8
edwardterr

Thank you so much, and feel free to DM me some links to gothic rock whenever! concrete driveway perth
edwardterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 08:02 PM   #9
blareblare2000

It's challenging for me to discover classmates who might get along well with me socially because I attend a school where the majority of the students are younger than I am. photo booth rental san jose
blareblare2000 is offline   Reply With Quote