Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 09-03-2020, 05:11 AM   #1
TheCrown

My youtube channel is starting

How far will this go? It is unknown, for now, this is only the beginning. If Athena be willing, it might get some traction one day, who knows. Your support is greatly appreciated. Like and Subscribe below

TheCrown

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxK...Hj5VBSQ/videos
TheCrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 01:17 PM   #2
HarryHaller

Good luck.
HarryHaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 03:30 AM   #3
ZipSnipe

Nice selection of music..I am your second sub !!!!! Good luck and don't get discouraged
ZipSnipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 04:46 AM   #4
TheCrown

Hey ZipSnip,

That youtube channel was made last year sometime. I'd almost forgotten about it. The truth is I gave up on it within the first few weeks. There seemed no way forward for my particular vision. But thank you for the gesture. The good news is I have not completely given up on a project in general, but it is not on that channel, unfortunately. The Crown has fallen.
TheCrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 09:38 PM   #5
ZipSnipe

I think alot of people just don't realize how hard and how much work it is to have a YouTube channel be successful. Its very very hard, and takes lots of research, and then you have to keep putting content up every week. You might say well its just 10 minutes a week but if you want a nice video then it adds 8-10 hours to it in video editing. Hell I have spent 3-4 hours just trying to pick music for my videos. So yeah it can be pretty daunting.

Well good luck in your future endeavors !!!!
ZipSnipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 08:46 AM   #6
MelinaRoy

Sometimes I'm amazed at how many great and useful things you can find on youtube.
MelinaRoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 09:19 AM   #7
MelinaRoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelinaRoy View Post
Sometimes I'm amazed at how many great and useful things you can find on youtube.
I mean, this guy is one of the best examples. But, he should work a bit more on promoting his channel and maybe even create better thumbnails, as that will also help him get a larger audience. My brother is also a youtube blogger, and he uses the services of https://create.vista.com/create/youtube-thumbnail/. These guys create some insane thumbnails. You already want to watch those videos as soon as you see them.
MelinaRoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 05:38 AM   #8
blareblare2000

Seems you don't have a new uploaded video on your channel? Not active anymore? tulsa spray foam insulation services
blareblare2000 is offline   Reply With Quote