Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-17-2009, 04:19 PM   #1
rLyAuWuLsIaEkTi

I am here!

I hate introductions but it seems I have no choice but to let people know I exist. Hi, I am rLyAuWuLzIaEkTi I know it's a mouthful you can just call me L, or Psycho, I answer to both. I'm not going to give you my real name, 'cause its none of your business and it makes me feel empowered. As you can tell I'm a Death Note fan, as well as many other anime and manga. Obviously since I'm a member here I like Goth and Horror.
My hobbies and interests can usually be summed up in one word ART, I like anything that can be considered art, drawing, music, theater, But I'm not limited to that.
I love sugar, cute things, puzzles, and I'm terrified of zombies and worms.
That's me in a nut shell...well more like two nutshells.
rLyAuWuLsIaEkTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 04:40 PM   #2
Geoluhread

welcome to the boards.. but the name is really annoying i gotta say.

What other animes?
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:54 PM   #3
rLyAuWuLsIaEkTi

LoL I know, I love annoying people.
Lets see...If I can remember them all. Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni/Kai/Rei, Fullmetal Alchemist, le Portrait De Petite Cossette, Princess Tutu, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, I think thats all my favorites...I have no life. XP
rLyAuWuLsIaEkTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:41 AM   #4
Geoluhread

The Higurashi one was boring.. i didn`t even finish it..
Full metal alchemist is one of my favorites as well =D

Haven`t heard of the other ones but i`m sure i can get them..
Again.. welcome to the boards
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:05 AM   #5
Lord Whiskerton

Hello dear madam! I see that you are partial to Horror genre anime. You should be sure to watch Blood:The Last Vampire or Hell girl.
Lord Whiskerton is offline   Reply With Quote