Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 01-24-2012, 11:27 PM   #1
Mordred

Hello.~

My name is Mordred/Thomas. I'm 22 years old, currently living in Israel- Though, probably not for long, since I have very little left here, and no actual reason to stay- While having some pretty good reasons not to.
I'm a photographer and an amateur journalist. Currently working on a project which I hope to become an exhibition eventually. But I don't work in these fields yet, except for random projects every once in a while.

Except for journalism and photography, I'm also interested in music and performance arts, though I'm even less experienced in them. I perform as a drag king every here and there, but I do it less and less constantly.

Also, I'm a helpless romantic. I live on emotion and empathy, and what I see as possibly the most powerful force I've got in hand. Except for that- Pride and beauty are the other two things keeping me relatively sane.
Sadly, the number of people that I love and are still around, keeps discreasing. And there are probably only very few people willing to deal with me with these scars. I want to hope such people do exist. However, I have to doubt it.

I ran away from my parents' place some years ago, and since then they still stalk me to a certain rate- Now less than before, I think. I don't even know why they are doing it [Since they wanted me dead so much in first place].
I don't dress very goth normally, since I work in a pretty conservative place, and that's where I spend most of my time. However, I normally dress in dark-ish casual clothes, to the rate I feel pretty uncomfortable if I don't wear anything black and don't make the metal-detector device in the security checks to beep.

Oh. And I'm a dead-serious kind of a person.
I also have a dead-serious kind of humour. Which means it tends to be pretty sarcastic and cruel.
Or just turn to be sweet and cheerful out of nowhere. I like how it makes people blink.
Mordred is offline   Reply With Quote