Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:27 PM   #1
DARKLAIRXX

Sons Of Anarchy

I can't wait for when the next series of Sons Of Anarchy to return. I don't know about the prior seasons but I know that Henry Rollins will be staring in them. I think that Ron Pearlman is awesome. I haven't even watched the previous seasons but still am excited. I may need a little heads up or nagh - I'll catch on. I wish they would show reruns.
DARKLAIRXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:50 PM   #2
msg_themoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKLAIRXX View Post
I can't wait for when the next series of Sons Of Anarchy to return. I don't know about the prior seasons but I know that Henry Rollins will be staring in them. I think that Ron Pearlman is awesome. I haven't even watched the previous seasons but still am excited. I may need a little heads up or nagh - I'll catch on. I wish they would show reruns.
yeah i didn't watch the first season, but it seems like things picked up a lot this season anyways. I had no idea henry rollins was gonna be in this!

I dont know if you saw the PREVIOUSLY for the first episode of this season but if should've caught you up pretty well! I have it set to record so I should do fine! First two shows down!

Seems like no one else here likes this show... ?0.0?

Whatev! Still an awesome show~!
msg_themoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:33 AM   #3
The Antichrist

I love that show.I havent seen the new season cuz of no tv.The first season was so fucking alsome.How is the second season.
The Antichrist is offline   Reply With Quote