Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
obfuscate06

obfuscate's introduction

WHAT DO U DO? mostly i read, play video games, watch anime
FAVOURITE AUTHOR: dont have one. i love reading, but i've never read anything that has inspired me to know the authors name
MUSIC AT MY WEDDING? dont think i'll get married, if i need to take vows inorder to stay with someone forever, then it aint love
HOW DO U WANT TO DIE? dont really care how i die, but i wud love to die when i stop wanting to die, when i finally have the desire to die. i think that way i'll acually experience the pain of dying
FAVOURITE OUTFIT: none, all good things in my life have happened while i was naked
WHAT I MISS ABOUT BEING A KID. i could fantasize about making out with a frog or beast, i cud believe in the supernatural, and it was normal
FAVOURITE BANDS: too many to mention, love billy talent
MY MAJOR: at the moment medicine, i want to be a pathologist
obfuscate06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
carakitty

cool. my brother is a human pathologist and i'm going to school to be a veterinary technician, not sure which area of that I will settle into yet but I do love the lab stuff so far..
Old 04-28-2011, 01:59 PM   #3
obfuscate06

lab stuff is cool, initially i wanted to do a double major in math and chemistry, i liked quantum mechanics mostly, but i saw the movie pathology, and thats how i changed my career, pretty lame, right? what made u want to become a vet?
obfuscate06 is offline   Reply With Quote