Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-16-2007, 08:40 PM   #1
fiends

My first whine-age: Dumped.

Yep.
This girl who I loved very dearly happened to dump me just a few hours ago.
Turns out, she's lesbian.

I'm one fuck of a lucky bastard. Always seem to pick the right ones. *blatant, unbridled sarcasm.*

I'd like to kill myself, I think. But I won't. If I decide I don't like it, things would just be awful. Either way, I need to quit getting so involved with people so fast.
It's self abuse, is what it is.
fiends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 08:43 PM   #2
dark_dragon_of_ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiends
Yep.
This girl who I loved very dearly happened to dump me just a few hours ago.
Turns out, she's lesbian.

I'm one fuck of a lucky bastard. Always seem to pick the right ones. *blatant, unbridled sarcasm.*

I'd like to kill myself, I think. But I won't. If I decide I don't like it, things would just be awful. Either way, I need to quit getting so involved with people so fast.
It's self abuse, is what it is.
How long were you two going out?
dark_dragon_of_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 08:47 PM   #3
fiends

I'm not entirely sure.
While I was dating my first abusive girlfriend, we were really chummy and all, so it kind of runs together.

She picked me up out of a hole of shit, though... then dropped me back in. >.<
Old 12-16-2007, 09:05 PM   #4
dark_dragon_of_ice

Did you become to like her alot before you went out?
Old 12-16-2007, 09:09 PM   #5
fiends

Oh, I was crushing on her for ages.
Then she was really there for me after the abusive one dumped me, and I fell in love with her.

I think I'm in a mild state of shock, at the moment.
I'll break down sooner or later, make a scene, and have something else to whine about. ^_^
Old 12-16-2007, 09:11 PM   #6
dark_dragon_of_ice

Yeah theres the thing don't fall in love with someone before you actually really going out with them... I learnt lesson a while back(Il tell you if you want to know)
Old 12-16-2007, 09:12 PM   #7
fiends

Suresure, tell away.
If I seem upbeat, it's that mini-high I get when I need sleep but wouldn't be able to even if I went to bed.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:18 PM   #8
dark_dragon_of_ice

Well I was liked this girl a hell of alot (started about 2.5 years ago(And I still feel this way but in a sort of sick wanting it to leave way) She didn't make anything clear at all. She ignored me in subtle ways at the end(and still does) I told my friend who knew I liked her to tell her that I just wanted to talk more and become more friendlier (note: I never showed lack of respect or acted like a pig)anyway the next week I find my friend is now going out with her.
Its like a cold war now..
Old 12-16-2007, 09:23 PM   #9
fiends

That's some bull, right there.
If someone calls themselves a friend, they should have the grapes to tell a person when they're going out with an ex.

I remember when i was with my first girl, I had to leave for a few days... she started talking to my best friend and saying how horny she was. He called me the next day and told me about it, though I wasn't man enough to dump her (never was... she left me). That's when I knew he was my brother, though.

Sorry to cut the party short, but I gotta be going.
Take care-- g'night.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:26 AM   #10
Post Modern Girl

[quote=fiends]

I remember when i was with my first girl, I had to leave for a few days... she started talking to my best friend and saying how horny she was. He called me the next day and told me about it, though I wasn't man enough to dump her (never was... she left me). That's when I knew he was my brother, though.
[quote]

See this guy was fucked over.

But if your girlfriend decided she was a lesbian, isn't that a personal thing? If you love her as much as you say, then you obviously care about her. It's probably a tough time she's going through, maybe you became a friend and talked to her and listened, it would ease your pain, make the heartache more bearable?
Post Modern Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 05:50 AM   #11
AngelikDemonik

No, no...You're not going to kill yourself. No one is worth killing yourself over--Not even someone you get married to.

You're young. You'll get over this. It might suck now, but trust me, you will feel better.
AngelikDemonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:07 AM   #12
Noumi

"Nobody deserves your tears, and the one who deserves them will never make you cry".
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:57 AM   #13
Rotting Corpse

You don't have to kill your self over her...Cry your eyes out if you want (it's not a shame, besides feeling sad is what makes us apreciate-I know I didn't spell it right, sorry not that good in writting in english-the good moments).Then just get out there,go out with your friends,do something you like.Over time you'll see it's not all that bad.I've been the sucker in a relationship more than once.The next day it's always better...
Rotting Corpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 02:04 PM   #14
deafasadoornail

I've had a guy I dated turn out to be gay also. It was a serious kick to my ego, but when I thought about it, I realized it was his problem, not mine. It helped that he had an arseload of issues with sex and so on - it wasn't a huge shock or anything when I found out. It was more like, "No fucking shit, why didn't I see that coming?"

I know your heart has probably been broken and it hurts. I mean, it really hurts - I remember being surprised at the pain in my chest, because I thought people were being metaphorical about that part. People do come back stronger from it. The key is to not let yourself get bitter....most people who will break your heart aren't trying to hurt you or use you. They're confused, sometimes fucked up, and sometimes they just have an epiphany and you happen to be the unlucky dude in the way when it happens.

And anyone who gives you grief about her being a lesbian, because I know guys who do this, should be drop-kicked off the edge of the world.
deafasadoornail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 02:10 PM   #15
Xombie

Whoa. Totally and completely not something to die over. This girl was a liar, and that's her problem. Obviously she liked SOMETHING about you, even if it was just a friendly liking toward it.

If it boosts your spirits, here's an anecdote.
My dad has the tendency to date women with mental disorders. The lady he is with today, however, seems perfectly sane. At least, this is what I thought until I learned that not only did she and her husband divorce because he revealed that he is gay, but they are still living together with the addition of her ex-husband's boyfriend.
Fun.
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 02:43 PM   #16
fiends

D'aww. You're all so friendly and such.
It's refreshing.

Anyways... I'm happy the dear girl was up front with me.
I hate being led on for no reason, and she finished it nicely.
We still get to talk and everything, too. ^_^

I just might be alright-- or at least back to my freaky self.