Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 02:22 PM   #19326
prophecyofdoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
Seriously, I like me some good food ... I find a well-made lasagna (hard to find, pretty much have to make it myself) to be nearly orgiastic on the pleasure scale, but saying that any yogurt is as good as having an orgasm tells me you can't possibly had a gonzo, shuddering, draining, electric, full body orgasm.

it's just not even close to the same experience.
It was a really, really good yogurt. I could not believe how good it was. I had never had any yogurt that good in all my life. Each spoonful was like tasting heaven. I found the experience of having that little cup to be all-consuming, blocking out every other thought and concern from my mind, and when I had finished I sat there with a satisfied, happy smile on my face and thought that I wanted another one of those just as soon as possible. All the next morning, I was remembering eating that yogurt and I couldn't wait to get out of work and have one again.

Very similar to how I feel about a certian sexual experience.

Help us to be the always hopeful
Gardeners of the spirit
Who know that without darkness
Nothing comes to birth
As without light
Nothing flowers
-May Sarton
Old 03-14-2008, 02:34 PM   #19327
Solumina

Wow that is some special yogurt, I must get some
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 03-14-2008, 02:51 PM   #19328
Solumina

Gah my soup is super spicy and I have nothing to drink
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 03-14-2008, 05:45 PM   #19329
Stormtrooper of Death

Fuck yeah, I'm Darby Crash!! I love the Germs, great band.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:50 PM   #19330
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
In other news.....I have officially entered the twilight zone of geekery and old ladyish-ness and have just completed my first crosstitch pattern. Sad but very absorbing somehow. It's only a little one, with a prefabricated picture on it to work to (it was a whole little kit) but it's my first one and I'm qite pleased with how it came out

Lookit: ]

I'm going to put him on the inside of my bag flap
Honeythorn that is awesome! The color! The shock! The horror! I love it!
I .... oh wait, it's a goldfish made from yarn. Somehow those puckered goldfish lips looked...kissable.

You must excuse me, Vicodin strikes again.
O_o

But it is purty.

(Goes wandering the upstairs hallway, stopping to stare out the window at the city lights of Corona...)

Old 03-14-2008, 07:52 PM   #19331
Breathless Horror

You've got an Rx for Vic? You lucky man you!

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Old 03-14-2008, 09:37 PM   #19332
raggedyanne

Vicodin is a wonderful thing! And the sweet doctors love to over prescribe too. I miss my vicodin. Apparently it's not good for the baby who, by the way, made it's first noticeable movement while I had my earbuds on loud on my stomach. Apparently it loves Abney Park.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:18 AM   #19333
honeythorn

Steampunk Baby!!!!!
Old 03-15-2008, 04:13 PM   #19334
Anti-Mindvirus

Click me baby!!

I laugh at so much of this..
Old 03-15-2008, 05:10 PM   #19335
prophecyofdoom

Mil Millington is awesome. That book had me in hysterics.

Help us to be the always hopeful
Gardeners of the spirit
Who know that without darkness
Nothing comes to birth
As without light
Nothing flowers
-May Sarton
Old 03-15-2008, 05:25 PM   #19336
honeythorn

I fucking love Mil.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:04 PM   #19337
Stormtrooper of Death

I forgot how much I loved the whole Inflammable Material album. Stiff Little Fingers, such a good band. Anywho, my second best friend is pissed at me for some reason, she refuses to talk to me, so I'm not in the greatest mood now.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:42 PM   #19338
raggedyanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
Steampunk Baby!!!!!
LOL! Most likely. Though I wonder what effects Abney Park, Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups, and contortionist feats have on an unborn child . . . .
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:45 PM   #19339
raggedyanne

Excuse the double post please. I had to post the single strangest thing to happen this weekend. I got back from dance this afternoon, started changing out of my leotard, and noticed my boyfriend and two of my guy friends climbing through my window carrying beef jerky and a bottle of nail polish remover. I am SO confused.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:15 PM   #19340
ionic_angel

This is one reason I keep my window locked.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:00 PM   #19341
Duane

The Dolphins Will Take Over The World December Whatever Of 2012!!! This Will Be Accomplished By The Use Of Their Overwhelming Cuteness!!!
Old 03-15-2008, 09:04 PM   #19342
raggedyanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionic_angel
This is one reason I keep my window locked.
Smart move! Prevents unfortunate exposure of bad tans. But I'm beginning to think I just have weird friends . . .

And it's the purple dolphins that are taking over the earth with the help of the undead chipmunks.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:07 PM   #19343
Duane

MEH!!! SO MUCH COMPETITION!!!*Summons army of Gundams, Gothzilla, Gothra, and Goth-Man* TO WASHINGTON DC WE GO!!!
Old 03-15-2008, 09:09 PM   #19344
raggedyanne

Ooh. DC squirrels are vicious! Really. Little sandwich stealing grubbers
Old 03-15-2008, 09:43 PM   #19345
LaBelleDameSansMerci

The squirrels here are really aggressive too. My former floormate had one chew through the screen in her window and go on a rampage around her room. It opened her CD player, chewed open her packages of instant oatmeal, opened her twist-wrapped candies, knocked over a whole bunch of things, and was still in her room when she got back from breakfast.
Squirrels here have also jumped on people and not let go.
I saw a squirrel carrying an entire bagel once. It was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

Old 03-15-2008, 09:44 PM   #19346
raggedyanne

Around where I live we have enough roadkill to start another roadkill cafe. California squirrels are downright stupid.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:50 PM   #19347
Duane

*Is being attacked by a giant squirrel, Duane jumps into the bra of Gothra, and his armada commences an assualt on the giant vermin* DIE, SQUIRREL, DIE!!!
Old 03-15-2008, 10:03 PM   #19348
raggedyanne

::Joins in with awesome karate action. Repells nut-bombs with a giant nutcracker::
Old 03-15-2008, 10:08 PM   #19349
Duane

Meh.... FIRE UBER BREAST BEAM!!!*Gothra fires a beam from her boobs at the squirrel, paralyzing it* MWU HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!
Old 03-15-2008, 11:22 PM   #19350
raggedyanne

ROTFLMAO! I love you people!
Closed Thread