Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 04-21-2008, 01:14 AM   #26
viscus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosunshine
Do you guys really care that bad, you must not have a life in the first place if you can rag on people so much you send messages to each other on the posts, i have a life, i waste my studyhalls on the computer, and this site is my last resort...so think about it, your cool, funny, your the baddest out there! But while your ragging on people im busy having a life, so look in the mirror once in awhile, you might realize "man...im awsome!" but thats obviously not true if your on this site all day being a critic, i cant spell, noone can spell, i dont care, but im gonna go, my lifes calling, have fun douche bags!
*yawn*

That's one of the most trite comebacks ever. We all "have lives," most of us just don't listen to horrid music like you do.

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:51 PM   #27
YuriBR

I've been a Juggalo, but I'm not anymore. Not because I don't find ICP nice - I do like them, and Twiztid too -, but the philosophy just didn't mean much to me at a time of my life. I find rap quite linked to homophobia, and I find that disgusting as a gay man.
YuriBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:14 AM   #28
Metabolik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormboy
I hope you suffer a slow and painful death in front of your children.
I concur...ICP are a bunch of sexist pricks with no musical talent o_o

My opinion anyways

And his voice is just stupid -.-
Old 05-12-2008, 04:03 PM   #29
Despanan

Quote:
Say anything you want but ICP is one of the best out there...say what you have to but no matter what, us juggalos over power anybody!!!
Die in a fire.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:58 PM   #30
YuriBR

People once told me I'd grow tired of ICP as I got older, and I didn't believe it. Juggalos tend to do that, in general.
YuriBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 07:39 AM   #31
ZombieG

Quote:
Do you guys really care that bad, you must not have a life in the first place if you can rag on people so much you send messages to each other on the posts, i have a life, i waste my studyhalls on the computer, and this site is my last resort...so think about it, your cool, funny, your the baddest out there! But while your ragging on people im busy having a life, so look in the mirror once in awhile, you might realize "man...im awsome!" but thats obviously not true if your on this site all day being a critic, i cant spell, noone can spell, i dont care, but im gonna go, my lifes calling, have fun douche bags!
I hope listening to ICP doesn't cause people to accept stupidity just because it's common. That's what I got out of that.
ZombieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:01 AM   #32
xParadigmx

i think theyre hilarious.
taking them seriously would be an idiots idea of a good time.

i have a hard time believing that the only reason people listen to "whos goin chicken huntin? Wees goin chicken huntin" is becaus it's a religious experience.
but, different strokes for sifferent folks, i guess.
xParadigmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 08:07 PM   #33
The Obsidian Raven

either ya like em or don't, I like em, not much of a juggalo though, I would have a faygo fight or anything but I like em
The Obsidian Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:28 AM   #34
Extraordinary

Jesus Christ almighty. Neopets has threads more engaging than this.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:10 AM   #35
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
Do you guys really care that bad, you must not have a life in the first place if you can rag on people so much you send messages to each other on the posts, i have a life!
Obviously not, if you're spending your time on a Gothic forum talking--well, promoting--a band almost no one if going to like, just to conjure some sort of reaction. At least, that's what I got from this post--a blatant attempt to stir shit up. Plus, it's not even the first time you've done this. There have been several other spamarific threads you've made that bordered on the same tone as this one.

It's one thing if you want to civilly discuss a band, but it's another to basically say "fuck you" to everyone on this forum, and then have the gall to declare "juggalos pwn all."

Quote:
i waste my studyhalls on the computer, and this site is my last resort...so think about it, your cool, funny, your the baddest out there!
Mm, I can tell your waste your time on the computer during study hall. You're abhorrent grammar wholly proves that. Hit some books, trust me, you'll thank me later for the advice.

Quote:
But while your ragging on people im busy having a life, so look in the mirror once in awhile, you might realize "man...im awsome!"
Just so you're aware, we weren't the ones who began to "rag" on people. You were the little shit who made this thread entirely for the reason to proclaim, in other words, juggaloes are better than everyone, and stir trouble.

And you can't have much of a life if you're getting so worked up about the negative opinions a bunch of strangers on a forum have about your little group.

Also, yes, we are awesome.

Quote:
but thats obviously not true if your on this site all day being a critic, i cant spell, noone can spell, i dont care, but im gonna go, my lifes calling, have fun douche bags!
Where the hell do you get off saying no one can spell? Are you stupid? (Oh wait, don't answer that).

To address what you said about not caring about your spelling, you should certainly start. Clear communication is a key factor of life, and will help you go a longer way than being a prodigious idiot would. Unless, of course, you aspire to work for minimum wage at your local grocer or fast food joint for the rest of your life.

And also, we're not on this site twenty-four seven. We goths have to be asleep before the sun rises, otherwise we'll die.

"I love Wagner, but the music I prefer is that of a cat hung up by its tail outside a window and trying to stick to the panes of glass with its claws." - Charles Baudelaire

L'Oiseau Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:27 AM   #36
Splintered

I love ICP!

Homies is the best song evar!

Seriously!

It's so awesome.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:19 AM   #37
Icy_Vampiress

That was pretty much a fail. Though, I will admit, a few of their songs I've heard were pretty funny. In a random, WTF way. =p
Icy_Vampiress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 10:34 AM   #38
Cinka

ICP = The Suck.
Cinka is offline   Reply With Quote