Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #326
Extraordinary

Quote:
Many people are celibate because they hate their body.
We're not talking about people who aren't OFFERED sex, or are afraid to have sex. I don't think that should be called celibacy. If you abstain for the sake of keeping it sacred for somebody, eventually, it's a lot more meaningful when you do. If you're fucking somebody different every week for the casual sex of it, then you suddenly get into a real relationship, affection and sex have been devalued.

P.S. Do you have any real values whatsoever, or just doing everything opposite the status-quo?
Old 06-05-2008, 03:21 PM   #327
badteccy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillithDuskcutter
Yeah, but not having a mother did make a heck of a change in my life.
She gave me up. She didn't want me and then 11 years later, she showed up and screwed things up even more.

Shut up.
I'm so sick of people using bad experiences as an exscuse to be stupid. I have experienced absolutely unthinkable things, and my parents (though I love them dearly) have been kinda shitty. However, I was able to pull myself together and act mature and responsible, for the most part, in my life.
So stop trying to make lame-ass exscuses and take some damn responsibility for yourself.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:21 PM   #328
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extraordinary
We're not talking about people who aren't OFFERED sex, or are afraid to have sex. I don't think that should be called celibacy.
Dictionary.com definition of celibacy: abstention from sexual relations. That includes abstaining from sex due to not liking your appearance.

Quote:
If you abstain for the sake of keeping it sacred for somebody, eventually, it's a lot more meaningful when you do.
Sacred? People fuck if they want to fuck, if you're in a relationship with someone it's a completely different thing. If I were to have sex with a good friend, it would be for fun and for the feeling and as a sign of comfort with that person. If I were to have sex with someone I was in love with, the sex would be a completely different situation. If you can't differentiate between two obviously separate situations, that doesn't mean that people who can are sluts.

Quote:
If you're fucking somebody different every week for the casual sex of it, then you suddenly get into a real relationship, affection and sex have been devalued.
Only if you can't cope with circumstances.

Quote:
P.S. Do you have any real values whatsoever, or just doing everything opposite the status-quo?
My values are that I don't deprave myself so that I can sate people who I think are boring.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:30 PM   #329
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
By the way, fuck you Ophelia. Celibacy is respecting yourself, actually: it implies you value your body and integrity enough to be discreet. Don't be jealous of some other girls' innocence just because you lost yours at 14. I can only imagine what guys say about you when you're not around!

yay! REPUTATION! ^________^

P.S.
P.P.S. I'm with you, weepingblood.
Fuck me for disagreeing? Grow up.

Almost everything you've implied is incorrect.
Being a virgin means you're innocent? What if you're a girl who manipulates, lies, and hurts people regularly? Would you say she's innocent simply because she's a virgin?

Um, I didn't lose my virginity at 14, but good for you being someone who prejudges and generalizes. I lost my virginity at 17 to someone I had been with for three years, and it was completely my decision.

Like JCC said, most people are celibate because they're afraid of sex, for bogus religious reasons, or because they hate themselves.

I'd like to note, also, that I never said not having sex was a bad thing. In fact, you dumb twat, I said it was a GOOD THING.

Also, why would you assume I'm a slut? Simply because never having sex isn't for me? You're an idiot.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:33 PM   #330
JCC

Also, what's wrong with losing your virginity at 14? Stop ruining my plans!
Old 06-05-2008, 03:36 PM   #331
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
We're not talking about people who aren't OFFERED sex, or are afraid to have sex. I don't think that should be called celibacy. If you abstain for the sake of keeping it sacred for somebody, eventually, it's a lot more meaningful when you do. If you're fucking somebody different every week for the casual sex of it, then you suddenly get into a real relationship, affection and sex have been devalued.

You seem to think that everyone who isn't abstaining from sex has sex with someone new every night.

Are you insane?
Old 06-05-2008, 03:39 PM   #332
Extraordinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Dictionary.com definition of celibacy: abstention from sexual relations. That includes abstaining from sex due to not liking your appearance.
UH OH! DICTIONARY.COM LINK! How'd I know that was coming? Sure, sure: that's celibacy. So, to make you happy, I'm now inventing another word with definition that means celibacy only for reasons of personal integrity. Let's call it "calibady." Now we know exactly what I mean with no confusion. Shall we continue? I love how you tried to prove me wrong by telling me the dictionary defined a word differently than the whole notion I was espousing in detail, so therefore I must be wrong, lol.

Quote:
Sacred? People fuck if they want to fuck, if you're in a relationship with someone it's a completely different thing. If I were to have sex with a good friend, it would be for fun and for the feeling and as a sign of comfort with that person. If I were to have sex with someone I was in love with, the sex would be a completely different situation.
lol, nope. Unless you reserve different positions for different people, it's still sex.

Quote:
If you can't differentiate between two obviously separate situations, that doesn't mean that people who can are sluts.
Well it's pretty obvious that you are a whore, so it's no wonder you'd say that. But no, there's nothing separate about them. You can't tell me the sex is more passionate with somebody you love compared to your friends and therefore it's different, better, more honest. None of that is true and you know it. You go and see if you can find somebody to fall in love with you who isn't bothered by the fact that you fuck your friends for fun and believes it's magically different when you do it with him, lol. Never happen.

It's the way you treat the act itself -- with who, why, and how often. Take those out of the equation and all you're left with is mating, darling.

Quote:
My values are that I don't deprave myself so that I can sate people who I think are boring.
I think you mean deprive, but yes, you're pretty depraved too.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:44 PM   #333
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
[size=4]You can't tell me the sex is more passionate with somebody you love compared to your friends and therefore it's different, better, more honest.
If it's not more passionate with someone you love, why are you waiting? Wouldn't that actually make sex unimportant and unrelated to your partner? If that's how you feel, it makes no sense to wait to have sex.

Also, how the hell would you know, YOU'RE A VIRGIN.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:47 PM   #334
JCC

Quote:
UH OH! DICTIONARY.COM LINK! How'd I know that was coming? Sure, sure: that's celibacy. So, to make you happy, I'm now inventing another word with definition that means celibacy only for reasons of personal integrity. Let's call it "calibady." Now we know exactly what I mean with no confusion. Shall we continue? I love how you tried to prove me wrong by telling me the dictionary defined a word differently than the whole notion I was espousing in detail, so therefore I must be wrong, lol.
You said 'ah, this is not celibacy', when it obviously was celibacy. I was just proving that you don't know the meaning of the words that you're using.

Quote:
lol, nope. Unless you reserve different positions for different people, it's still sex.
That's ridiculous. If your brain content is so tiny that you can't see the different meanings behind intercourse, you should be banned from sex just because you could bring forth more morons.

Quote:
Well it's pretty obvious that you are a whore, so it's no wonder you'd say that.
Someone should join a debate team. ... It's not you.

Quote:
But no, there's nothing separate about them. You can't tell me the sex is more passionate with somebody you love compared to your friends and therefore it's different, better, more honest.
I didn't say that it is better or more honest. It can be different, purely for the fact that sex is a connection beyond the obvious physical one.

Quote:
None of that is true and you know it. You go and see if you can find somebody to fall in love with you who isn't bothered by the fact that you fuck your friends for fun and believes it's magically different when you do it with him, lol. Never happen.
I wouldn't fuck my friends if I was in love with someone, I'm guessing I wouldn't particularly be interested in other people. I think you're assuming that I'm a girl, by the way, I'm not. Though the 'him' is still applicable to me when it comes to relationships. See, liberal age.

Quote:
It's the way you treat the act itself -- with who, why, and how often. Take those out of the equation and all you're left with is mating, darling.
Well yeah, obviously.

Quote:
I think you mean deprive, but yes, you're pretty depraved too.
No, I mean deprave, to morally corrupt, as in, I feel that I corrupt myself if I don't let myself have something on the basis that some dumb-ass conservative moron will look down on me. To pander to people's perceptions is to corrupt myself.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:53 PM   #335
Extraordinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Fuck me for disagreeing? Grow up.
What's immature about hating you for who you are? Would you rather me hate you because I think your favorite band sucks? lol

Quote:
Almost everything you've implied is incorrect.
Being a virgin means you're innocent? What if you're a girl who manipulates, lies, and hurts people regularly? Would you say she's innocent simply because she's a virgin?
...Yes. Sexually innocent is what I meant, obviously. I'm not saying she would be innocent of committing a crime if she went and shot somebody, lol. What the hell are you talking about? Are you trying to invalidate me on technicalities or something? Don't play dumb, you know what the fuck I meant.

Quote:
Um, I didn't lose my virginity at 14, but good for you being someone who prejudges and generalizes. I lost my virginity at 17 to someone I had been with for three years, and it was completely my decision.
Oh, and I bet you're still with him, so it's all okay! lol, what do you mean "it was completely my decision"? lol, who else's decision would it be, your mom's? I guess that just means you didn't get *****.

Quote:
Like JCC said, most people are celibate because they're afraid of sex, for bogus religious reasons, or because they hate themselves.
You want to play a game of quibbling over every word I say? I can do that, too: Show me the study that explains why "most people" are celibate, or else don't bother giving me proof with everybody-I-know evidence.

Quote:
I'd like to note, also, that I never said not having sex was a bad thing. In fact, you dumb twat, I said it was a GOOD THING.
I don't give a fuck what you said about whether it's good or bad. What do I care what you think is good or bad? Seems I disagree with most of it anyway, doesn't it?

Quote:
Also, why would you assume I'm a slut? Simply because never having sex isn't for me? You're an idiot.
Only because you're telling girls younger than you that "'forcing' celibacy on yourself is not respecting yourself." Just using the word "forcing" implies there's something wrong with it. You ARE a fucking slut. Silly me!
Old 06-05-2008, 03:55 PM   #336
Extraordinary

Quote:
If it's not more passionate with someone you love, why are you waiting? Wouldn't that actually make sex unimportant and unrelated to your partner? If that's how you feel, it makes no sense to wait to have sex.

Also, how the hell would you know, YOU'RE A VIRGIN.
I said "you", idiot. I meant JCC, not myself. Are you dumb? And no, I'm not a virgin -- I'm "celibade."
Old 06-05-2008, 03:57 PM   #337
JCC

For someone who calls themself 'Extraordinary', really you just sound like Fred Phelps' clone.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:58 PM   #338
Tea and Cake or Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Great.
*makes Beavis voice*

He he he he he...I want you to SHOW me, baby.
Tea and Cake or Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #339
Underwater Ophelia

You just don't get it.
You're just drawing conclusions out of nowhere, and it's just stupid.

Do you honestly hate me because I disagree with you?
Do you honestly have zero understanding of sex?
Do you honestly believe that if you have sex you're automatically a slut?
And are you honestly going to make things up and then judge me based on them?
I mean, really, nothing you've said about me so far is true at all, and yet you're acting as if you've known me your whole life.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #340
I Am Great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
This would be me.
I would give up everything just for one day, 24 hours.
I Am Great. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:02 PM   #341
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
I said "you", idiot. I meant JCC, not myself. Are you dumb? And no, I'm not a virgin -- I'm "celibade."
...you missed my point entirely.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:04 PM   #342
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
If you abstain for the sake of keeping it sacred for somebody, eventually, it's a lot more meaningful when you do.
That's bullshit. If you choose to make celibacy sacred, then good for you.
But celibacy and virginity AREN'T sacred just because you want them to be.
How about someone that doesn't say "I love you" all the time to keep the meaning of the word Love pure - to be sure he only uses it when it is real. That's just as pure as keeping oneself a virgin for arbitrary reasons.
Why would you call him a slut and be angry when he calls you an idiot?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:12 PM   #343
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:

I don't give a fuck what you said about whether it's good or bad. What do I care what you think is good or bad? Seems I disagree with most of it anyway, doesn't it?

Um, if you don't give a fuck, why are you arguing with me? That makes no sense.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:24 PM   #344
Extraordinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
You said 'ah, this is not celibacy', when it obviously was celibacy. I was just proving that you don't know the meaning of the words that you're using.
Wow, I can SO tell I'm arguing with kids here.

1. You clearly don't have the slightest fucking clue of the connection between words and meanings. I never said "this is not celibacy." My exact words were, "I don't think that should be called celibacy" and I specifically worded it that way in the case that you'd try to pull some "that's not what dictionary.com says!" shit. So guess what? Translated, all I said was that, in my opinion, I don't feel that word should be used that way. I'd kiss that debate team goodbye, nah mean? LOL

2. If a word shows up on the almighty fucking dictionary.com, it must be the end-all of definitions, with no etymology, context, or deconstruction taken into account. Is that right? Wait, why am I asking you? -- You don't even know what the hell that means, do you...?

3. You're not proving shit, kid. You didn't even know the difference between deprave and deprive, you think I'm going to believe that recovery you tried to make up there? lol, get the fuck out of here; I wasn't born yesterday.

Quote:
you should be banned from sex just because you could bring forth more morons.
That's like...a quote from a bumper sticker, reworded. And you think I'm stupid, lol. I'm not even offended after seeing that.

Quote:
Someone should join a debate team. ... It's not you.
Be sure to see above!!!~ ^____^

Quote:
I didn't say that it is better or more honest. It can be different, purely for the fact that sex is a connection beyond the obvious physical one.
After this many replies, you should've been able to explain that pretty clearly by now, right? Instead you just keep assuring me it is because you say it is, but while telling me you do it for fun.

Quote:
I wouldn't fuck my friends if I was in love with someone,
SO NOW IT IS SACRED! All this shit you've been telling me, but now, IF you were in love with someone, you'd stop fucking your friends. Oh I know, they're "separate situations." What a philosopher. But you're worried that, perhaps, your lover might feel a little cheated for some reason -- I guess she would have to be a "dumb-ass conservative moron" to not see the separate situations. My, what big convictions you have.

Quote:
No, I mean deprave, to morally corrupt, as in, I feel that I corrupt myself if I don't let myself have something on the basis that some dumb-ass conservative moron will look down on me. To pander to people's perceptions is to corrupt myself.
The worst recovery I ever saw on the internet. Better bookmark dictionary.com, JCC.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:26 PM   #345
Extraordinary

Quote:
You just don't get it.
You're just drawing conclusions out of nowhere, and it's just stupid.

Do you honestly hate me because I disagree with you?
Do you honestly have zero understanding of sex?
Do you honestly believe that if you have sex you're automatically a slut?
And are you honestly going to make things up and then judge me based on them?
I mean, really, nothing you've said about me so far is true at all, and yet you're acting as if you've known me your whole life.

I know your type, and that's enough.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:28 PM   #346
Extraordinary

Quote:
...you missed my point entirely.
I missed YOUR point? I don't think you even understand what I'm talking about here in the broadest sense. Better quit while you're behind.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:33 PM   #347
Extraordinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
That's bullshit. If you choose to make celibacy sacred, then good for you.
But celibacy and virginity AREN'T sacred just because you want them to be.
How about someone that doesn't say "I love you" all the time to keep the meaning of the word Love pure - to be sure he only uses it when it is real. That's just as pure as keeping oneself a virgin for arbitrary reasons.
Why would you call him a slut and be angry when he calls you an idiot?

lol, alright. So it's a metaphysical and moral concept, just like the concept of sacredness, but it's not subjective? Then please show me a place where I can measure the sacredness of things.
Yes, that example of using the word love sparingly would give it more "power." That is, if you took it that way. If it's not in the eye of the beholder, show me where it is.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:34 PM   #348
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
So it's a metaphysical and moral concept, just like the concept of sacredness, but it's not subjective?
It is subjective; weren't you fucking listening?
So stop proclaiming there is a sanctity to virginity when it is entirely arbitrary.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:36 PM   #349
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
I know your type, and that's enough.
That's the thing--no you don't.
You know nothing about me except that I don't abstain from sex.
If I don't abstain, to you that means I have sex every night with a different man?

Why don't you go ahead and tell me what my type is?
Old 06-05-2008, 04:40 PM   #350
Extraordinary

Quote:
Um, if you don't give a fuck, why are you arguing with me? That makes no sense.

For about the fourth post in a row, you're not even reading what I'm saying. I KNEW you'd reply and say something stupid like that, that's why I fucking appended, "about whether it's good or bad" to the end of the sentence. I wanted to remove that because it sounded stupid, but I figured I'd better leave it because you'd probably say exactly what you ended up saying anyway. Then, just to be sure, I fucking repeated it in an entirely new, separate sentence: "What do I care what you think is good or bad?" I am taking the utmost motherfucking precaution with every word I type, and it's being read by people who must struggle with the back of a cereal box.

I'm starting to think you guys are just pretending to misunderstand.

To answer your question, I am arguing with you because I don't like you.