Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 11-18-2009, 06:32 AM   #1
darkslide

enter darkslide

hello i'm new here. i like the colour black a lot. and i confess i have been known to eat soup through a straw. i can see the logic in not trying very hard in life. i'm colour-blind, apparently. i like that tv show the l-word. i like that girl shane. i like people who like the nightmare before christmas. i took ecstasy once and liked it so i took it again. i took acid once and liked it so i took it again. if i could be anything i'd be a colossal squid. i like to get drunk by myself. i make this drink with gin, malibu, and pineapple juice. my mum was a spanish gypsy until she met my dad. my dad was an irish gypsy until he met my mum. and then, for some reason, they started a family and then asked me why i looked like a gypsy.

have a nice day.
darkslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:15 AM   #2
the-nihilist

heyhowareyoudoingipredictyouwontgetalongwithmostpe opleherebecauseofyoursentencestructureandotherthin gsidontfeellikementioningrightnowipersonallycouldn tcarelessbecauseyoupeopleareallthesametomebutother swillflametheshitoutofyoubutohwellwhatareyougoingt odorightitsaninternetforumidecidedtonotuseanykindo fpunctuationincludingspacesbetweenwordssomypostsar ehardertoreadinanycaseididntreadyourpostbecauseitm ademewanttopunchaholethroughmymonitorandvomitihate youhaveanicedaywhateverfuckthisimoutofhere
Old 11-18-2009, 07:18 AM   #3
Not Tha Duckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-nihilist View Post
heyhowareyoudoingipredictyouwontgetalongwithmostpe opleherebecauseofyoursentencestructureandotherthin gsidontfeellikementioningrightnowipersonallycouldn tcarelessbecauseyoupeopleareallthesametomebutother swillflametheshitoutofyoubutohwellwhatareyougoingt odorightitsaninternetforumidecidedtonotuseanykindofpunctuatio nincludingspacesbetweenwordssomypostsarehardertore adinanycaseididntreadyourpostbecauseitmademewantto punchaholethroughmymonitorandvomitihateyouhaveanic edaywhateverfuckthisimoutofhere
Tee hee.

yj ndun
Not Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:41 AM   #4
Ophelia's Snorkel

the-nihilist makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:09 PM   #5
Krick Wurkheiser

That actually wasn't very hard to read at all...
Krick Wurkheiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:11 PM   #6
Krick Wurkheiser

Btw, my mom was kidnapped by Gypsies back in Makedonija. I love Romani music.

So, is entry into darkslide free? haha
Krick Wurkheiser is offline   Reply With Quote