Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 09-16-2008, 02:16 PM   #126
Sabine Blodwin

Those guys must be submitted to experimental medicine instead of the little mouses that we use ¬¬ it would be interesting and then they can be util for something at least
Sabine Blodwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:17 PM   #127
Mir

A couple less goths in the world? That is a good thing.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:58 PM   #128
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynneth
You can view this as me "giving up" or whatever else you might need to help you sleep cozily at night
Hah! She gave up! Thank god too, if she hadn't I wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight!
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:23 PM   #129
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
I'm just plain sick of you. You've not said a word about me that's been even close to right, except that I try to help people too much and that I'm too nice. Well, here's your notice: I'm not going to be nice to you, anymore. And, what that means is, I'm not going to satisfy your itch for debate, anymore. You can view this as me "giving up" or whatever else you might need to help you sleep cozily at night, but I know the truth. Many others can read what I've said and judge for themselves. You and your sycophants can hate me and think I'm ridiculous all you like. 'Cause, in the end, what I've always said still holds true: You. Don't. Matter.

P.S.
KFC is disgusting.
So I haven't been following this thread, and I just read everything now, but I'll sum up your post real quick so people like me can read this summary and not read the entire thread:

"I've just been completely destroyed by GothicusMaximus."

You're like the old Unimatrix before she had her crisis and became a decent human being.
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:28 PM   #130
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
I'm just plain sick of you. You've not said a word about me that's been even close to right, except that I try to help people too much and that I'm too nice. Well, here's your notice: I'm not going to be nice to you, anymore. And, what that means is, I'm not going to satisfy your itch for debate, anymore. You can view this as me "giving up" or whatever else you might need to help you sleep cozily at night, but I know the truth. Many others can read what I've said and judge for themselves. You and your sycophants can hate me and think I'm ridiculous all you like. 'Cause, in the end, what I've always said still holds true: You. Don't. Matter.

P.S.
KFC is disgusting.
You let him get under your skin, that's the funny part.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:46 PM   #131
gothicusmaximus

Think whatever you want, sycophants. You. Don't. Matter.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:44 AM   #132
NightmareInShiningArmour

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity
So I haven't been following this thread, and I just read everything now, but I'll sum up your post real quick so people like me can read this summary and not read the entire thread:

You're like the old Unimatrix before she had her crisis and became a decent human being.
You call her HUMAN?
Who the HELL "love bombs" people and makes a thread about how they love everyone on here x.x?

No offence to Uni its just that the way she does that scares me.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:12 AM   #133
Minyaliel

....what´s svastikas got to do with anything...? These people have no clue what they´re talking about. That goes for both the media and the "Satanists". Um, research, anyone? *sigh*
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:49 AM   #134
chelseagirl

Here is an interesting, more in depth article:

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2008/...the_russia.php
Old 09-20-2008, 09:00 AM   #135
Wynneth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity
Just how far is your nose up his ass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_in_the_Pack
You let him get under your skin, that's the funny part.
If that's the way you want to see it, that's up to you. I got sick of him dissecting everything I said and taking everything that could be twisted into something else and doing so. I don't have to explain myself to anyone, least of all some snotty, megalomaniacal little college boy with a penchant for capes. I tried to be nice and clarify my thoughts and whatnot for a while. But, after beating one's head against a brick wall of stubbornness and default-setting-negativity, eventually one smartens up and realizes there's no point in trying to find a better side to the brick wall--'cause there may not be one. And, if there is, the brick wall won't be showing it to you.
Wynneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:02 AM   #136
JCC

Quote:
YAAAAAAAAY!

You just insulted someone! Awesome!

You are not a lost cause.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:06 AM   #137
Wynneth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
YAAAAAAAAY!

You just insulted someone! Awesome!

You are not a lost cause.
Tch. Of course, I can insult someone. But, it shouldn't be one's pat response to any situation. Unfortunately, it's something many of you seem to prize in your fellow forum posters. C'est la vie.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:11 AM   #138
MegearaErotica

My god, I love watching these arguments when they're not directed at me. They are just so hilarious, but then I realize that I'm just like the one you guys are debating with.
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:16 AM   #139
Wynneth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegearaErotica
My god, I love watching these arguments when they're not directed at me. They are just so hilarious, but then I realize that I'm just like the one you guys are debating with.
So, instead of standing up for the way you feel, you let others carry the burden? Nice. If that's the case, don't lump me into a category with you.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:27 AM   #140
MegearaErotica

What? I was saying that I found everyone's sarcasm towards each other funny. You guys spend so much time analyzing each other's posts that the argument is no longer really about the beginning subject, but more about finding flaws in each other's answers. I really don't have an opinion of the last part of this debate, because it's all been corrections of each other's logic.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:32 AM   #141
Wynneth

Quote:
What? I was saying that I found everyone's sarcasm towards each other funny. You guys spend so much time analyzing each other's posts that the argument is no longer really about the beginning subject, but more about finding flaws in each other's answers. I really don't have an opinion of the last part of this debate, because it's all been corrections of each other's logic.
Trust me. I know. It's quite ridiculous; isn't it? That was my entire point. Despite the fact that I speak fluent and easily understood English, some people don't seem to understand that exceedingly simple concept. I'm glad someone else does.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:41 AM   #142
MegearaErotica

Yes, but earlier I was also stating that sometimes I do see the other point of view where, sometimes for someone to understand your point and wake them up to reality, you have to be rude, but you're right that it shouldn't be your initial reaction.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:44 AM   #143
Wynneth

Quote:
[...] sometimes for someone to understand your point and wake them up to reality, you have to be rude [...]
It appears so.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:52 AM   #144
MegearaErotica

I actually have to get off now, so bye everyone! *waves at evryone*
Old 09-20-2008, 01:45 PM   #145
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
I don't have to explain myself to anyone, least of all some snotty, megalomaniacal little college boy with a penchant for capes.
Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!
Old 09-20-2008, 01:47 PM   #146
Wynneth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!
I actually laughed at that.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:49 PM   #147
Disaffected Shoelaces

Quote:

Quote:
So, instead of standing up for the way you feel, you let others carry the burden? Nice. If that's the case, don't lump me into a category with you.
... and THAT'S how it's done.

I'm not saying niceness isn't generally a good thing, but there's something eeerie about people who never get irritated or speak sharply.

Also, it's more fun for me to read, and I'm only here for the LULZ.
Disaffected Shoelaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:50 PM   #148
gothicusmaximus

You laughed at a joke? What kind of freak are you?
Old 09-20-2008, 01:54 PM   #149
Wynneth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaffected Shoelaces
... and THAT'S how it's done.

I'm not saying niceness isn't generally a good thing, but there's something eerie about people who never get irritated or speak sharply.

Also, it's more fun for me to read, and I'm only here for the LULZ.
Isn't there anything to be said for the refined charientism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
You laughed at a joke? What kind of freak are you?
One with a sense of humor, I guess. Do you think I found it, again, while wringing out my soul?
Old 09-20-2008, 01:57 PM   #150
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Isn't there anything to be said for the refined charientism?

One with a sense of humor, I guess. Do you think I found it, again, while wringing out my soul?
Man, that must have been a good one, because I made that quip like a week ago and it's still with you, although somewhat muddled. I believe the actual insinuation was that you wound yourself too tightly while wringing out unpleasant truths about yourself, and accidentally smashed your sense of humor while hammering the imperfections out of your soul.