Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-13-2007, 11:53 PM   #26
eternalcrimson

It's not gothic but Mambo Italiano is a cute film with a Happy Ending. My Beautiful Laundrette was great too.
eternalcrimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:58 PM   #27
Vako

My Beautiful Laundrette was good! One of my favorites.
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:47 AM   #28
Encaitare

The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert!!! It's about two drag queens (Hugo Weaving and Guy Pierce) and a transsexual (Terence Stamp) traveling across Australia in a pink bus. It has several sad parts, but a happy ending.
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 04:42 AM   #29
Minyaliel

There's a Swedish movie from the 90's called "Fucking Åmål" about two lesbians which ends happily...
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 06:47 AM   #30
BlackDahlia

To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything! Julie Newmar...not a very serious movie, but it does have a happy ending.
BlackDahlia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 08:09 AM   #31
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I've seen quite a few movies with those sort of endings myself. You can try watching the LOGO channel and see if there's any movies that would be to your liking.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 08:26 AM   #32
Arashi

Films entirely about homosexuals exist? Wow, I never knew that.. I have to watch some now.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:43 AM   #33
Draconysius

"the Vampire of Budapest" is a great foreign gay film. A bunch of stereotypical vampires (in black clothes and sunglasses, mind you) gangbang each other all over the fucking place. Wish I still had it.
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:40 PM   #34
Senor_Sadomachism

0_0 Pick Me Pick Me! Not a movie, Mexican soap opera, well British translated to Spanish. My aunt told me about this soap opera called Xica pronounced "Chica" it's originally British and the voices were played in Spanish. I don't know what channel but you can see it if you have Dish Network. Back to Xica... Back then they didn't know what Gay was I think, and they would kill you if they found out. The guy named Jose-Maria saw this African-American girl crying down the edge of a river and asked her "What's wrong?" she says "I was ***** by these men" he says "I know men are the worst, I was ***** too and that's how I turned homosexual" Xica and Jose-Maria make best friends, he takes her to where he lives and etc. Jose-Maria lives with his grandmother and she's desperately trying to marry him to this girl but refuses to because of his sexuality and won't tell his grandma. It's a really cute soap opera you should check it out, except it's in Spanish though. My aunt says I look like him, every time she sees it she calls and says "I just watched Xica and it reminded me of you" :P I'll try to look it up on Youtube.
Senor_Sadomachism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:57 PM   #35
Senor_Sadomachism

I found one, just type in Xica de Silva on Youtube

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIMBDq0P8bw]value[/When the rope tears, look at the girl in an orange dress and the guy next to her on the left.]
Old 04-20-2007, 04:59 PM   #36
Senor_Sadomachism

I found one, just type in Xica de Silva on Youtube

When the rope tears, look at the girl in an orange dress and the guy next to her on the left in pink.

It's sooo cute how the lady was doing witchcraft to save her.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:14 PM   #37
Amarantha

If anyone's interested, I've found the link for Fucking Amal. The whole movie! w00t.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...94765620844277
Old 09-09-2007, 05:16 PM   #38
Vyvian Blackthorne

Good goth...Well, I'd like to say that link could help, but this thread, along with the person starting it, is dead history.

But a well-done gay film like G83'd be Hedwig.

Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Old 09-09-2007, 05:27 PM   #39
NachtSorcier

Well, as long as this thread has been resurrected...

"Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss" is really good. It follows a gay photographer (played by Sean Hayes, who is much less gay in this movie than he was in Will & Grace, making him much more attractive to me) who falls for a sexually-confused drummer. The ending starts (oxymoron if I ever heard one) off sad, but it ends happily.

"Relax, It's Just Sex" is good too. It's about a gay man who has a phobia of being bashed, owing to an incident in college where he got the shit kicked out of him and the bashers got off scot-free. He has a lot of good friends, though, both gay and straight and he finds a good life for himself.

"Gypsy 83"...if you haven't seen it, you're not a true Gay Goth. Just kidding, but it is really, really good.

Visit my online store: http://www.websofsilver.com
NachtSorcier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:42 PM   #40
Saddiction

I'd like to watch this Gypsy 83 movie. Anyone have a link to it? I'm lazy and don't want to go to the video store.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:37 PM   #41
Lapin

No one recommended Latter Days? Great gay movie, gets sad in parts, but ends very happily. Also, a good les-flick, Imagine Me and You. A bit overly-sweet, but still, a happy ending.

What else.....? I second Mambo Italiano. Was pretty funny in places. I liked Rick & Steve, overall.

I can't think of any others, off the top of my head. Even though I watch LOGO religiously. (Addicted to watching Bad Girls. )
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 06:53 PM   #42
NachtSorcier

I think Logo sucks, honestly. All they do is take biased liberal political views and try to scrub everything up so it looks all nice and clean, thereby editing the movies they play to death.

"Latter Days" was a decent movie, but I think they played the half-naked-sexy-guys card far too often.

Visit my online store: http://www.websofsilver.com
NachtSorcier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:04 PM   #43
d.Nox

Not properly a gay movie, since pretty well every sexual bent is represented, but Short Bus was magnificent.
d.Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:05 PM   #44
Vyvian Blackthorne

Gah. Logo is more than terrible. Weeks of watching it and only one worthwhile film was shown. Otherwise it's embaressing to be associated with. Ugh. Saying LOGO is the greatest GTLB network is like saying LIFETIME is a women-devoted network . The Here network is a bit more decent then MTV-possessed LOGO.
Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Goth Forever