Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:19 AM   #1
rocknrollyo1980

Gothic Long Fishtail Skirt at Chic Star!!!

Get this sexy skirt at:

http://www.chicstar.com/storefront/l...-Skirt&id=8156

Available only from:

http://chicstar.com

Hey all you aspiring fashionistas, check out this amazing skirt from Chic Star - the best fashion web site out there! I just got my gothic long fishtail skirt and I love it!!! I bought it in this amazing red color with the black satin corset lace up detailing at the rear in standard sizing, but it is also available in real women's plus sizes and in black too, for a more gothic or vamy look! The corset style cinches allow for a perfect fit for everybody type and the fabulous fishtail totally glams up this skirt and sets it apart form your average boring pencil skirt! It is made of a lightwieght stretchy cotton blend that is very figure flattering when not worn too tight and is machine washable - no dry cleaning bills, yay!!! If you love this skirt than you just have to check out CHICSTAR.COM!!! This place has tons more skirts and dresses in this style and some with some more vintage or victorian feel to them, plus great rockabilly reproductions and matching coats and jackets. Of course they have unique tops and pants too! It really is a one stop shop, I think I have bought almost eveything they make! But the great thing is they have design contests and auctions so they are constatnly updating their inventory! The staff is fast and courteous, and the prices jsut can't be beat! There are photo contests, free shipping and product offers, even wholesale pricing is available!!! SO please check out Chic Star now - you won't regret it!!!
rocknrollyo1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:23 AM   #2
Rylee

I've seen this skirt on at least five different sites.
Rylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:19 AM   #3
rocknrollyo1980

really? any cheaper elsewhere?
rocknrollyo1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #4
Rylee

No, there all pretty much the same price.
Rylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 02:36 PM   #5
Solumina

The choice in red looks rather garish, something darker would have been much more flattering, not to mention forgiving in regards to the puckering along the seams.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote