Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 06-04-2008, 09:49 AM   #76
Stormtrooper of Death

This thread is absurd. Look, we're all a part of some counterculture, can we at least PRETEND to get along. C'mon guys, let's play nice!

As Sham 69 said "If the kids are united we'll never be divided!"
Old 06-04-2008, 10:37 AM   #77
Barfing_Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillithDuskcutter
I have to take the medication or I could end up attempting to kill myself again.
And for a kid my age it's hard to ignore, especially after I had been getting bullied by some girl older than me for 13 years of my life. 13 years of hitting and kicking and hardly being able to walk because I was covered in bruises. 13 years of torment. 13 goddamned years of wishing that it would just stop. That's how I ended up almost killing myself. I was so sick fed up of being bullied for no reason whatsoever. Then after that's finally over, I change myself and I start getting persecuted for that. I get yelled at in the street of Dundee because I wear black. When people found out that I had a girlfriend, they followed me home and broke my bedroom window with a brick. When people found out that I was a witch, all sorts of stuff got thrown at me when I went to school. Countless people yelled at me "Burn the fucking Witch!".
Do you know how scared I was?
I've finally found peace after almost 16 years of Hell and I am not about to give people another reason to persecute me.
So no. I've finally found peace and I will not tell people about the fact that I'm Clinically Depressed.
Hmm... I have a couple questions:

-How could you have been bullied for 13 years? I'm pretty sure everyone got bullied once in a while but on regular base for 13 years?

-Covered in bruises? Why didnt a teacher or anyone took you to the police station and see who did this?

-Are you sure you were being bullied for no reason?

-How do the whole community found out you have a girlfriend?

-Again... how do so many people found out you were witch?

-So you were the only witch in your area?
Barfing_Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:12 PM   #78
lostintranslation

Lillith, I take it back, you are among the most emo people I know. You put problems out, get pain back, then complain. You let a girl pick on you for 13 years. It isn't like you couldn't fight back, or speak out, or get her to stop one way or another. If you said a year, even two, I'd look past it, but 13? Come the fuck on. That's either a huge lie, or you're a baby. I'm pretty sure each and everyone one of us has been persecuted and harassed for being who we are, so don't start the "you don't understand" song and dance. So your town persecuted you for having a girlfriend after you were already persecuted for dressing differently? Odd, I myself would have chosen to keep my lesbianism/bisexualism a secret if I were in such a situation. Hell, I keep my bisexualism a secret simply because I know that people don't accept it, and don't want to deal with the nonsense. So, after being harassed for dressing differently and for having a girlfriend, you decide this isn't enough attention, let's tell everyone I'm a witch too?? Is there a brain in your skull or just hot air? Open your emo eyes!! Your create problems for the attention. You severe depression doesn't give you an excuse to be an idiot. My best friend and cousin, who is bipolar with borderline personalities, has never behaved in such a ludicrous manner! My friend who was r-a-p-e-d by her brother and has severe emotional problems as a result isn't even as stupid as you!! I have no sympathy for people who create their own problems. None.
lostintranslation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:31 PM   #79
Murasaki eyeliner

v good point lost, there is much good that can come from expressing yourself even though you know you will get ridiculed for it,however not at the expense of your liver and/or sanity.

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."
-Mae West
Murasaki eyeliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:50 PM   #80
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostintranslation
Lillith, I take it back, you are among the most emo people I know.
This commentary is precisely why Lilith is saying what she's saying and we're mocking her for believing that's what we believe is emo; yet now that you go on reinforcing that stereotype, it shows up that there's a legitimate reason for her becoming all puffed up.
Emos are not depressive nor cutters; even she knows that. That's what she's arguing for. I'd say the whole point of this argument with her is that no one ever claimed emo to be so, but after your comment, I can't argue that.

This thread is just this:
A war
Fought by three sides
And all of them are losing.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:59 PM   #81
lostintranslation

I apologize for my commentary, but I don't take well to seeing people intentionally muck up their lives and then proceed to complain and get angsty over it, especially when it's at such a grand scale. There is always a way to change any situation, for good or bad, and from what Lillith continues to say, it seems as though her decisions continue making things worse. I'm the type who would rather knock sense into people than sit around and pat their backs and hope that someday, they'll straighten up their act.
lostintranslation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:03 PM   #82
Godslayer Jillian

I agree about lilith, but this thread is just closing in on itself. Soon we'll see each page of the thread being a clone of the previous one; so why not just stop?
Although this is more directed to Lilith; we didn't ask for her life story; we only asked for a reason for her castigating us for a judgment on us she pulled out of thin air.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:00 AM   #83
LillithDuskcutter

You don't believe me, huh?
I'm not a fighter. Yes, I can defend myself, but I don't like fighting as in actually beating the crap out of someone. I'm scared that I'll get into trouble. I mean, I'm 16 now, so if someone did attack me and I reacted, both of us could get arrested. When all this first started, I was scared of getting excluded from school.
Okay, fine, call me a wimp. I'm too sacred to fight. I never snap enough so that I actually hit someone. I only snap enough so that I yell at them.
I was a pushover. That I'll admit.
Lostintranslation. I didn't tell anyone that I was a Witch except my closest friend. She went behind my back and told the whole school. It spread from there.
Intentionally muck up my life?
You know fucking nothing about how my life screwed itself up.
It certainly had nothing to do with how I live it.
LillithDuskcutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:40 AM   #84
MollyMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillithDuskcutter
You know fucking nothing about how my life screwed itself up.
It certainly had nothing to do with how I live it.
Yes it did. It always does. Especially if you aregue that you had no choice. Even with a gun to your head, you always have a choice. Man up.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:35 AM   #85
Barfing_Rat

lol gotta love how Lillith avoid my questions like a plague. I guess she must have knew that if she answer those questions, everyone will find out she have been spitting out nothing but bunches of lies.

I'm wondering if somebody else notice something awfully familiar about Lillith's story? To me, it sound way too much like some sort of movie or novel.

Beside that, being picked on for 13 years would mean she was picked on since she was 3... I don't see how that could happen at all. If she was really covered in bruises then I'm sure the teacher would have let social worker know and take her out of the school and have her parents checked out to make sure they're not abusive toward her.

I know this because when I first started school, I use to rough house with my dad all of the time and I'd get bruises very easily. One day the teacher saw all bruises and called child protective service and took me away until my parents explained what happened.

Being picked on for 13 years? NO WAY! I'm sure what happened is she probably get picked on for a year or two and got in some argue with wrong crowd of people, try to be friend with wrong crowd of people and they just didnt fully accept her, cannot get popular boy/girl as a girl/boyfriend, and other usual middle and high school drama crap. Then she just make it sound and look worse. Anybody can do that easily.
I remember I have some guys I absolutely hate in middle and high school, I didnt get the popular girl I want to date, I have got in some nasty conflicts, etc... Just like as everyone else. I could sit and make it sound like I was bullied and picked on by everyone all day if I want to.

As for having her window broken... She's only 16.... So I doubt anyone really care if she have a girlfriend. So I'm guessing some kid actually throw rock but it accidentally went through window, that isn't nothing new. It happen some time.

Lillith also make it sound like whole city targets her. That's just silly! If anything I'm sure it is probably just her trying to fit in with the wrong crowd or create a problem with the wrong group of people. So they just reject her and nothing more. But Lillith just want to make thing sound worse, so of course she'll try to make it sound like whole city is after her.

Lastly... I still see all kind of people that social wouldn't accept so easily such as witch, goth, gangster, chavs, etc.... around all of the time. So I doubt she's the only "witch" in her area. So she's probably either a poser who try WAY too hard or just trying to win some more pity point.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:23 AM   #86
I Am Great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfing_Rat
How do so many people found out you were witch?
She dresses up like this.
I Am Great. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:23 PM   #87
LillithDuskcutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Great.
She dresses up like this.
No I fucking don't you arse.
I'm the only who was revealed. I told my closest friend that I was a Witch and she betrayed me by telling the whole school. I don't know if there are any other Witches in my school. I don't care anymore. I've left school to go to college.
There are gay haters where I live, arse-hole.
On Gay pride day, a friend of mine who hung up rainbow flags (Who is Gay, obviously). His house had eggs and bricks thrown at it. Because he is Gay.
There was this girl who I went to school with. Her name is Sarah Moffat. She was a couple of years older than me. She was the one who bullied me right up until she left school. Then this girl named Laura Gillet and two of her friends started on me.
Me and my friends got trapped inside one our friends houses by the girls. They wouldn't let us out. I still think Toni shoulda let her dogs loose....
I'll give you the link to their profiles if you want proof that we got trapped in Toni's house. You can message them and ask them. If you want.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #88
Godslayer Jillian

Dude; we really don't care. I live in Texas, how's that for bigotry and conservatism?
We all have our problems, why do you keep saying yours?
We didn't ask you to give us the long version of your sucky life. This thread was about some bullshit I still don't understand about emos and then you just started "you're all idiots! once upon a time I was born and the world was dark"
What the hell, man?

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 06-05-2008, 12:35 PM   #89
Barfing_Rat

Ugh... Should I continue to pick everything apart? It's like playing with a sore tooth.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:37 PM   #90
Chazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfing_Rat
Hmm... I have a couple questions:

-How could you have been bullied for 13 years? I'm pretty sure everyone got bullied once in a while but on regular base for 13 years?

-Covered in bruises? Why didnt a teacher or anyone took you to the police station and see who did this?

-Are you sure you were being bullied for no reason?

-How do the whole community found out you have a girlfriend?

-Again... how do so many people found out you were witch?

-So you were the only witch in your area?

Sounds like she got picked on, didn't do anything therefore it persisted. She then went lesbian and boasted about it, then became a witch *Boasted about that too*.

You wanna try spending 3 years of your life being in a house with a voilent maniac who beats you on a daily basis, breaking your bones and ruining your life, filling you with food because he is jealous that you have a new life ahead of you.

Nuff said.
Chazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:54 PM   #91
MollyMac

Maybe she was an ugly baby. They happen.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:56 PM   #92
I Am Great.

Speaking of babies, want to have mine?
Old 06-05-2008, 07:03 PM   #93
MollyMac

only in convenient ejaculate "pre baby" form. makinha beschamel sauce, it needs an added tang.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:05 PM   #94
I Am Great.

I have no idea what the fuck you just said.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:07 PM   #95
MollyMac

Making a cream sauce for lasagna, needs some *wang* as we say in the Southern US of Eh. Need no baby, only baby batter. Life would be so different if i liked the people i cook for.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:17 PM   #96
I Am Great.

Would you make me a bowl of cereal?
Old 06-05-2008, 08:24 PM   #97
MollyMac

all i gots is grits
Old 06-06-2008, 12:17 PM   #98
LillithDuskcutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz
Sounds like she got picked on, didn't do anything therefore it persisted. She then went lesbian and boasted about it, then became a witch *Boasted about that too*.

You wanna try spending 3 years of your life being in a house with a voilent maniac who beats you on a daily basis, breaking your bones and ruining your life, filling you with food because he is jealous that you have a new life ahead of you.

Nuff said.
For the last time, I didn't boast about me being a Witch to anyone except my closest friend who went behind my back and told the whole fucking school.
We have this saying in my religion. "To Know, To Will, To Dare, To Keep Silence" emphasis on the "To Keep Silence" part.
And I never boasted to anyone about me and my girlfriend. We held hands in public, we kissed in public because she didn't care about what anyone else thought. I did. We both got shit for it.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:25 PM   #99
I Am Great.

You are very annoying.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:41 PM   #100
MollyMac

Three may keep a secret if two are dead, catass.