Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-28-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
Fruitbat

What is your worst Christmas ever

Okay, spill it. What is your worst Christmas ever?

Mine include: My nanna dying on Christmas Eve; being repeatedly graped on Christmas Day; spending the day with my ex-inlaws; oh and being told that I have to be happy on Christmas day.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:21 PM   #2
Underwater Ophelia

This year was pretty bad.
On Christmas day, my mother berated me for not wanting to drink when I knew I had to drive home, and she also mocked me in a predictable and idiotic way for nearly everything I said/did.

Also. I got salmonella.
Dude. Salmonella is AWFUL.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:30 AM   #3
Solumina

Worst and also in a weird way still a really good Christmas was when Daddy was at the V.A. hospital. Yeah it was really depressing to eat Christmas dinner in a hospital cafeteria but it was nice to be able to spend the day with him and have everyone there. We had a nice potluck dinner and there were lots of hugs, lots of crying, and lots of singing. It was positively heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time, and as bad as it was I'd give just about anything to have it again.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 04:28 AM   #4
Still Jack

When we had our entire extended family from both sides over. That was fucking carnage. My Grandad punched my Dad for taking the last Brussels sprout. Oh and my aunt got all racist and decided to storm out. My mother decided to take the moral high-ground and got her argument chopped up by my Sister. All the while my aunts adopted son and my cousin from the other side of the family were getting jiggy in the shithouse. So all in all a successful Christmas.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:09 AM   #5
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Christmas 1972. Our family exchanged gifts that morning, and that afternoon my sister died. She was 15 and died from leukemia. In two years she went from a plump, cheerful little cherub to a wasted, hairless skeleton.
Definitely the worst.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #6
Cat Stark

The last Christmas had to be the worst.
My mom cussed out all my brothers and me, even my then six months pregnant sister in-law on Christmas Eve. Also when I confronted her about it on Christmas day she smacked me and I smacked her back. Her boyfriend called the police that came to that house, and we both almost got arrested for assault. That had to be the suckyest Christmas ever.
Cat Stark is offline   Reply With Quote