Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-26-2007, 12:16 AM   #1
Heatherzilla

life.

Gah. Why oh why did my brain decide it was a good idea to get a major crush on one of my friends who just happens to be straight. It sucks wanting something and knowing you can't have it. . It's putting me in a foul mood which is just serving to further annoy me. I should just get over it already and move on. Not to mention the fact that my friends have been majorly annoying and were asking me continually during IT who I had the hots for. sigh. Being a teenager sucks sometimes.
Heatherzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:37 AM   #2
KontanKarite

Go figure, eh?

I've only ever had a slight crush on some of my straight friends. Oddly enough, there's really only one guy I honestly know I'd ever be interested in having a relationship with... and he wont talk to me. Ever. I guess I'm not gay enough or something. What irks me is how I keep dating girls just cause it's "safe".

Not to say girls aren't capable of being dangerous, but after what happened to me in Italy, I think some might understand my reasoning for this.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 04:51 PM   #3
Graveyard.Crow

All the good ones are gay *sigh*
But seriously, this happens to me all the time, I like gay men, I don't know why! And I like them even before I know they are gay.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:23 PM   #4
mrs.wes straker

Is that Gaydar-thing real? :-) Some people swear by theirs, and it sounds like yours is broken. :-)
Old 04-01-2007, 11:13 AM   #5
Tara Poison

Location: On an industrial estate next to an airfield. Yeah, why the hell did they put a house there?!
Understand totally.
Drooling over something you want so bad and knowing theres no way in hell you're gonna get it...
I sit next to her in Food tech and every lesson is a battle not to jump her...

Sometimes? ~snorts~
Tara Poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:27 AM   #6
Xriah

Same thing happened to me. And then when she went bi after I stopped having a crush on her. xP
Xriah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 12:23 PM   #7
cradle

How do you "go bi"
I thought you were born that way.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 02:23 PM   #8
DarkHeartedDemoness

You don't "go bi", Cradle, but I think what Xriah was referring to was someone who didn't realize they were bi. Having a sexuality that defies the norm is kind of a journey. I mean, if you grow up expecting to marry someone of your opposite gender and have kids together, realizing differently can take a little while. Especially if you're bi, and therefore still attracted to members of your opposite gender.

I assume you knew all that, but were just picking at semantics, though.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 04:35 PM   #9
GothGarl

You need to let your friend know you have a crush on her. Get it off your chest. You'll probably regret it at first but in the end you should feel better.
GothGarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:28 AM   #10
Tara Poison

Location: On an industrial estate next to an airfield. Yeah, why the hell did they put a house there?!
Yep, totally agree. Took me awhile to realise it.

And you could say something. If you think that this crush might last awhile and isn't just something that will be forgotten in a couple of days you should say something. You might regret it like hell otherwise...

(And I should probably take my advice as well. I'll go mad if I have to sit next to her for one more lesson but I'm on easter break now and I miss her like crazy...)
Old 04-02-2007, 06:49 AM   #11
GothGarl

What I would advise is if she doesn't know that your bi or gay tell her that you are, and depending on how she takes the news you can decide for yourself whether or not to tell her.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:07 AM   #12
Tara Poison

Ooh, what GothGarl says. Good advice.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:43 AM   #13
Heatherzilla

Rather than making a new thread...I don't know whether or not to tell them, they're a good friend and I don't want to wreak that. I don't know what I want anymore.
Heatherzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:20 AM   #14
GothGarl

If they are good friends they shouldn't mind.