Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-23-2007, 07:46 AM   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloopie
It definitely is some interesting reading if you're in introduction to psychology and you think that psychoanalysis can be done over the computer.
Nah, not psychoanalysis, more like counselling.
655322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:48 AM   #127
Caught

After all I read here I think he should stay, it was a foolish idea to ban him in the first place. Trolls will always be there but still, what makes Bloopie so diffrent and annoying for everyone that you want to ban him? Some people want him to stay, others to go; what to do what to do.

He's smart, he pisses people off, that's the kind of person I would never ban or put on my ignore list. He gives a funny touch, or at least that's my opinion.
Caught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 04:26 PM   #128
Mir

I find myself agreeing with Bloopie here. Dear God.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 04:35 PM   #129
Kraven de Sade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykaios
Actually, Bloopie is correct. It's extremely bad English to use "anyways".
Whether or not it's bad english was not the point.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:44 PM   #130
raggedyanne

Every site needs a troll, fine. Bloop's off my ignore list. It was just to tempting to click the "read reply" button every time he commented.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:50 PM   #131
raggedyanne

::whines:: What about Sternn? We'll keep an eye out though.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:34 PM   #132
raggedyanne

Nice work with stern in the VT thread. His faux-intelligence just bothers me. He lies about himself and what he's said in the past.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:31 PM   #133
raggedyanne

muchos gracias mi amigo hablador
Old 04-25-2007, 11:39 PM   #134
ghettogoth69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
He has ruined almost every intro thread there is, he has made a mockery of the Virginia Tech slaughter thread.
FIRST OF ALLL IN MY DEFENSE I NEVER WROTE ANYTHING ABOUT THE VIRGINIA TECH MASACRE! DON'T BLAME THAT SHIT ON ME! I AM A NEW TROLL( HAHA)
AND ALL MY CONDOLENCES GO OUT TO THE AFFECTED PEOPLE!
ghettogoth69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:43 PM   #135
ghettogoth69

Yay This Troll Stays!
Old 04-26-2007, 03:49 AM   #136
Lykaios

Quote:
What the hell is going on?
I was going to ask the same question.
Old 04-26-2007, 04:28 AM   #137
Your Darkest Secret

I've never really spoken to Bloopie, but I've read his posts and they often amuse me. I don't think he should be banned. He's too funny.

(Mostly.)
Your Darkest Secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 07:52 AM   #138
Underwater Ophelia

Ghettogoth is really a confusing situation.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 08:23 AM   #139
ghettogoth69

Ghettogoth Is An Old Skool Gothic Bitch Who Is A Homeless
In The Haight, But Blasts Her Radio To The Exploited And
Mopes Around! Lol
Old 04-26-2007, 08:42 AM   #140
DarkChildOne

Personally, i would rather have BLoopie as a troll opposed to ghettogoth69. He/She/It is insulting, unintelligent, and unamusing. At least Bloopie can make you laugh when he feels the need to be nice.
Ghetto is just stupid. Ban Ghetto.
I say keep Bloopie.
DarkChildOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 09:05 AM   #141
eternalcrimson

You guys don't get it Bloopie & ghettogoth69 are the same person. He's only doing this to get attention (Probably because he's figured out that most of us put him on ignore). ghettogoth69 is as goth as Ryan Seacrest in a bunny suit.
eternalcrimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 09:15 AM   #142
ghettogoth69

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalcrimson
You guys don't get it Bloopie & ghettogoth69 are the same person. He's only doing this to get attention (Probably because he's figured out that most of us put him on ignore). ghettogoth69 is as goth as Ryan Seacrest in a bunny suit.
NO. YOU ARE WRONG! I HAVE NO IDEA WHO "Bloopie" is. But Bloopie aka Bloopers is mah homeboy. WE IS 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLES. I'M THE GHETTO ONE. I IS A REAL UBER "gothier than thou", WHO IS JUST BORED, EATING Angsty Gothic Cereal. and listening to 45grave... i love them
Old 04-26-2007, 09:26 AM   #143
eternalcrimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogoth69
NO. YOU ARE WRONG! I HAVE NO IDEA WHO "Bloopie" is.
Sure............
eternalcrimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:27 PM   #144
the-broken-harlequin

Quote:
At least you get my humor.
Actually I don't know what I was thinking when I posted that earlier in this thread, he is funny and should stay, he has never pissed me off.

Last edited by the-broken-harlequin; 04-26-2007 at 12:28 PM. Reason: I wrote fanny instead of funny.
the-broken-harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:44 PM   #145
Vako

Three words. The first two don't count.

Ruse.

Funny or not, it's 'you know who.'
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:22 PM   #146
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
You know for a monent I was starting to regret posting this thread. Then I read another introduction thread featuring none other than Bloopie. https://www.gothic.net/boards/showth...4&page=1&pp=35

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:46 PM   #147
MollyMac

It doesn't fucking matter if it is Bloopie or not. Control your own situations.
Old 04-26-2007, 04:50 PM   #148
Mir

Why don't you attract the troll? You'll probably make him/her run for his/her life.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:56 PM   #149
Renatus

I never said it was you I'm talking about the part where you came in you can't deny the parts that were you unless whoever stole your bloopie account. But as long as I'm making you mad I'm happy

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 04-26-2007, 04:57 PM   #150
Renatus

Unless she did steal your account and the real bloopie is dead! I just hope we got the lesser of two evils. But either way one evil is better than two.